Author Topic: spicy sushi is a BITCH  (Read 10061 times)

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
Re: spicy sushi is a BITCH
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2007, 10:20:39 PM »
See peeps from GetBig, Sushi is a PUSSY!!!!!

If I were a pussy, you wouldn't know what to do with it. Everyone here knows you like the cock.
Enjoy your dish...

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2007, 10:28:42 PM »
Fine make jokes funny boy, it only shows that you have no balls, unless you are willing to man up, stay out of my threads.  You know who I am, where I am, when you find the guts, come and get me.  Until then, SHUT UP!
Check often for updates @

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2007, 11:28:40 PM »
Fine make jokes funny boy, it only shows that you have no balls, unless you are willing to man up, stay out of my threads.  You know who I am, where I am, when you find the guts, come and get me.  Until then, SHUT UP!

Stay out of your threads? LMAO

I've been in your store many times (oops, my bad, Scotty's store) and laughed inside at how fu**ing pathetic your manlove for Jay is. It is downright embarassing, but amusing at the same time. But hey, love is blind. Even if it is for another man.

Now go sort through your "private stash" of photos and see if you can find another one of Jay's ass to post and prove to the world that he never deserved that Sandow Muscletech purcahsed for him. Nice job there, PR genius. (PR stands for "Pubic Relations", something you know all about in the Mr. Olympia man region.)
Enjoy your dish...

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2007, 12:06:37 AM »
Stay out of your threads? LMAO

I've been in your store many times (oops, my bad, Scotty's store) and laughed inside at how fu**ing pathetic your manlove for Jay is. It is downright embarassing, but amusing at the same time. But hey, love is blind. Even if it is for another man.

Now go sort through your "private stash" of photos and see if you can find another one of Jay's ass to post and prove to the world that he never deserved that Sandow Muscletech purcahsed for him. Nice job there, PR genius. (PR stands for "Pubic Relations", something you know all about in the Mr. Olympia man region.)

what up stalker   hows life  ;D

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2007, 12:27:07 AM »
This thread is pretty funny.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2007, 12:35:20 AM »
Spicy Sushi = Owning Machine.

His anonymity discounts nothing.   

Your only hope is making nice. 

Hope this helps. 

;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2007, 12:57:22 AM »
I'm tellin' you guys, Spicy Shushi ain't no dude. I'll put money on it... not a whole lot of money but a little. :)
a

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2007, 01:01:00 AM »
I'm tellin' you guys, Spicy Shushi ain't no dude. I'll put money on it... not a whole lot of money but a little. :)

You know, I considered that too. 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2007, 04:24:55 AM »
Spicy Sushi = Owning Machine.

His anonymity discounts nothing.   

Your only hope is making nice rice. 

Hope this helps. 

;D

fixed.

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2007, 06:00:27 AM »
what up stalker   hows life  ;D
Right, we need to remember this is a thread about you and your pathetic ass, not the love slave dave.

No comment on when asked...

I think you mean a guy you blew....maybe backstage at the North American when you couldn't make the cut?

Show us some more photos of how great your calves are. ::)

MadMaxi your head is going to explode like your lover's infection if you keep coming back to this thread.
Enjoy your dish...

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2007, 06:13:36 AM »
haha, meltdown thread

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2007, 07:04:37 AM »
On second thought, you better stay anonymous because if you don't I'll make sure you never set a foot in the shop ever again on top of getting your ass handed to you.  All I have to say it's pretty sad that some people would take advantage other's generosity and hospitality, act like nothing while in fact despising them or what they are about.  How is that owning Jeff?  I call that being a hypocrite.  Not everyone has to like me, that's fine, but don't come into my place, hang out, kiss my ass and then go on the boards and talk all that shit, do you think that's right?  Sushi, you said I gave you free clothing before, I'm sure that if we did, it was with pleasure, not knowing what piece of shit backstabber you were.  But I guess that's what you do, act nice in people's faces then go back to the net and spew your garbage about man love, etc...  Let me tell you something, I COULD GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE THINK about me, I know what and who I am, I'm a decent person who help others when I can and I am for the most part a positive person who doesn't need to put other people down to make myself feel better.  Obviously your life sucks since posts after posts all you talk about is negative stuff.
Anyway, I'm done with your BS, I just wish that people like you did not exist, the world would be a whole lot better.  I'm sure you'll come back with some smart ass remark about me being gay or about Scotty (which btw also despise you) or even Jay which don't even know you exist since he's never on the boards but if he was would just call you a moron anyway.
You probably think it's funny that a few idiots on here laugh with you at your stupid posts but remember that for every moron agreeing with you I get 2 PM telling to keep doing what I'm doing and not worrying about jealous people and haters such as yourself.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2007, 07:14:23 AM »
this is a great thread, just started reading it    LOL 
god, now i have to go through the Getbig archives on this...

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2007, 07:18:17 AM »
madmax calm down before you have a heart attack

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2007, 07:18:54 AM »
spicy sushi sounds like a sad loner. How can he respect himself when premeditates a visit to Madmax's store just to spy on him and lurk in the shadows of xl t shirts. and cans of whey protein. What a loser life.  I can just see him tip toeing behind clothes racks and sneaking peeks at Madmax out of the corner of his eye and giggling...talk about girly, thats as school girl as you can get.

Sounds like Spicy Sushi is the one that likes spicy cock and hole.

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2007, 07:28:07 AM »
madmax calm down before you have a heart attack
I'm fine, I guess some people just need to surround themselves with negative stuff all the time to be happy and feel important.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2007, 07:37:59 AM »
I'm fine, I guess some people just need to surround themselves with negative stuff all the time to be happy and feel important.

it sounds like you're deeply in love and that's beautiful.

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2007, 07:40:05 AM »
it sounds like you're deeply in love and that's beautiful.
And yet another moron who think everybody is gay.  WOW!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2007, 07:42:11 AM »
And yet another moron who think everybody is gay.  WOW!
be calm sweetheart ...remember what sgt. d said  :-*

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2007, 08:50:45 AM »
Right, we need to remember this is a thread about you and your pathetic ass, not the love slave dave.

No comment on when asked...

I think you mean a guy you blew....maybe backstage at the North American when you couldn't make the cut?

Show us some more photos of how great your calves are. ::)

STALKER

MadMaxi your head is going to explode like your lover's infection if you keep coming back to this thread.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2007, 09:01:44 AM »
I like this 'Spice Sushi' heheheh
L

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2007, 09:37:37 AM »
My point Dave is that you cannot win going head to head with Spicy Sushi.  He has no real world identity and thus nothing to lose.  Fault him for being a coward all you want but your character takes hits every time you clash whether his accusations are true or not. He obviously knows enough inside info to give us all the impression that what he says shouldn't be totally discounted.  Yes I know it sucks to feel so betrayed but it's part of life.  Your appeals to his conscience will only inflame him more, IMO.

Paul Allen

« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2007, 10:27:00 AM »
My point Dave is that you cannot win going head to head with Spicy Sushi.  He has no real world identity and thus nothing to lose.  Fault him for being a coward all you want but your character takes hits every time you clash whether his accusations are true or not. He obviously knows enough inside info to give us all the impression that what he says shouldn't be totally discounted.  Yes I know it sucks to feel so betrayed but it's part of life.  Your appeals to his conscience will only inflame him more, IMO.

speaking from experience?

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2007, 04:50:38 PM »
On second thought, you better stay anonymous because if you don't I'll make sure you never set a foot in the shop ever again on top of getting your ass handed to you.  All I have to say it's pretty sad that some people would take advantage other's generosity and hospitality, act like nothing while in fact despising them or what they are about.  How is that owning Jeff?  I call that being a hypocrite.  Not everyone has to like me, that's fine, but don't come into my place, hang out, kiss my ass and then go on the boards and talk all that shit, do you think that's right?  Sushi, you said I gave you free clothing before, I'm sure that if we did, it was with pleasure, not knowing what piece of shit backstabber you were.  But I guess that's what you do, act nice in people's faces then go back to the net and spew your garbage about man love, etc...  Let me tell you something, I COULD GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE THINK about me, I know what and who I am, I'm a decent person who help others when I can and I am for the most part a positive person who doesn't need to put other people down to make myself feel better.  Obviously your life sucks since posts after posts all you talk about is negative stuff.
Anyway, I'm done with your BS, I just wish that people like you did not exist, the world would be a whole lot better.  I'm sure you'll come back with some smart ass remark about me being gay or about Scotty (which btw also despise you) or even Jay which don't even know you exist since he's never on the boards but if he was would just call you a moron anyway.
You probably think it's funny that a few idiots on here laugh with you at your stupid posts but remember that for every moron agreeing with you I get 2 PM telling to keep doing what I'm doing and not worrying about jealous people and haters such as yourself.

Now that my friends is what we call here at Getbig and “EPIC MELTDOWN”.

In fact, if Fagmax weren’t such a fanbitch, I’d almost feel bad, Wait, I actually do feel bad. So, MaxiPad, I’ve taken the liberty to do a little research on your behalf. Here’s a link to some info you really need to consider:

http://www.drugs.com/valium.html

Now, keep in mind that it says you can’t operate heavy machinery when on the drug, so you might have to refrain from working on Jay’s man region, although I suspect that his area is either (a) genetically compromised or (b) anabolically compromised or (c) both. Aywway, who would know better than you? 

Here’s another:

http://www.angermgmt.com/

Now, as the guy who owns your bitch ass, I am advising you to take as much valium as is allowable under the law and go to at least three meetings per week.

As far as smiling at you in the store, blah, blah, blah, the reality is that you amuse me. You are very entertaining to watch, kind of like a cartoon, as you talk about Jay, show Jay’s videos, show everyone Jay’s checks, break out Jay’s used posing trunks and underwear. How can I not smile at you? You are fuck**g hilarious!

Now as for you NYCBull…SHITARTIST, you have been successful at coming to Fagmax’s defense, so go to his store, give him one on the lips and get your free Max Muscle T-Shirt. Hell, if his “business partner” is around you might even get a few “supplements”. And no, I don’t lurk the few times I’ve gone into that shithole, I sit my ass right on the couches and play video games like the rest of the IFBB. 
Enjoy your dish...

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2008, 08:16:37 PM »
bump