Author Topic: Raising The Bar #2  (Read 8382 times)

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Raising The Bar #2
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2007, 10:36:14 AM »
Why all the hate?

Dave is a National level bodybuilder, why not take the time to pick his brain, find out why he never had a major injury in the 30 years he has been training, why he only considers the "7" foods of contest prep, why he didn't use water pills for his last show and looked very dry!

Dave, don't buy into the little mined people on here, Al, Vic and I and many others know what you are capable of and how hard you work in-out of the gym...maybe invite some of the "kids" who hide behind the keyboard down to train and see if they can hang with you "swinging" the weights...most will not be able to lift your gym bag!

And Mike will film how they cry like babies at the end!

LMAO!!! youre absolutely on point with this post, bro. its almost like all those points ( injury free for 30 years, 7 foods etc) went completely unnoticed here and the only thing this guy could focus on was the fact that i have thick abs.

the other thing that amuses me time and again is how these guys swear they know what i take by looking at me. if they really knew what i do, it would shut them right up.

anyway, thanks for starting the thread and for the props, ant.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2007, 10:40:34 AM »
Why all the hate?

Dave is a National level bodybuilder, why not take the time to pick his brain, find out why he never had a major injury in the 30 years he has been training, why he only considers the "7" foods of contest prep, why he didn't use water pills for his last show and looked very dry!

Dave, don't buy into the little mined people on here, Al, Vic and I and many others know what you are capable of and how hard you work in-out of the gym...maybe invite some of the "kids" who hide behind the keyboard down to train and see if they can hang with you "swinging" the weights...most will not be able to lift your gym bag!

its funny, too. on professionalmuscle.com, they asked me to start a "q and a" thread. in 2 weeks, it has over 6,000 views and has gone on for 9 pages with nothing but respect and legit questions. what a contrast from this cesspool.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2007, 10:44:04 AM »
ON a conditioning standpoint he was spot on,and won his class and if he won overall and turned pro ,i still think maybe he would have hung it up.to try to hang with the pros is on a total different level.he achieved that level of density and hardness,not the other factors needed but was almost there.whoever rags on dave is uneducated in bbing,cause it is 1st the personal satisfaction to achieve success on stage and win is a bonus.he crossed 3 decades and road every bad fashion,equipment advances,prep,he's proud i'm sure but he has to constantly dodge some bad comments occassionally.i think he handles it well...

BUMP!!! when i was doing my first show, "captain slin" was 3 years old!

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2007, 10:50:44 AM »
Mentally he still is.   :D

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2007, 10:58:28 AM »
Mentally he still is.   :D

Ha haaaaaaaa!! Good one Mike! EOT, as far as I'm concerned.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2007, 11:05:56 AM »
this picture represents what is wrong with modern BBIng----GH and insulin abuse resulting in a large and distended gut (oh course its the same thing everyone says--you know why?? cause its true!!!!!!):-\------you would look phenomanol if not for your gut but then again you would not have the same size or cuts without it since the same things that gives you these gives you the gut

you put down all the "little guy" competitiors but you are a symbol of Gh and insulin abuse---someone who has abused and abused for so long you've ruined your physique

your stomach should not be sticking out on the sides when do a rear double bi :-\

NOtice the difference with these 2 BBers from the 70's

so, sick conditioning and muscular density are whats wrong with modern bodybuilding, nordic b? c'mon, man, 2 golf ball sized obliques on either side of my waist is what you claim to be the downfall of the sport???

affy

« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2007, 11:13:15 AM »

its funny, too. on professionalmuscle.com, they asked me to start a "q and a" thread. in 2 weeks, it has over 6,000 views and has gone on for 9 pages with nothing but respect and legit questions. what a contrast from this cesspool.
and yet you still come here?

do people like to get abused?  at least kamali learned his lesson

TheJuiceisLoose

• Getbig I
« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2007, 11:59:13 AM »
Mr. Clean is a possibility, but definitely not Mr. Natural.  ;D
If I had the physique of Slin, I definitely wouldn't post a pic. Especially with those bitch tits a saggin. :'(

TheJuiceisLoose

• Getbig I
« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2007, 12:03:15 PM »
Why all the hate?

Well Stated

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2007, 12:14:09 PM »
If I had the physique of Slin, I definitely wouldn't post a pic. Especially with those bitch tits a saggin. :'(

LOL ;D

So you joined getbig just to say that?!  ::)

And agree with BigAnt??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  :-*
just not good enough

TheJuiceisLoose

• Getbig I
« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2007, 12:29:04 PM »
LOL ;D

So you joined getbig just to say that?!  ::)

And agree with BigAnt??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  :-*

lol. joined for tips. then saw my boyz dvd and him being cut on by slin ( bitch tit  ). had to let him know where he stands.

Agent001

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2007, 02:17:39 PM »
Hey Dave,

Where did slin go???

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2007, 05:11:13 PM »
Hey Dave,

Where did slin go???

probably off somewhere purchasing his "ive been owned!" t-shirt!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2007, 05:12:22 PM »
hahahahaha, "captain slin". ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2007, 08:50:23 PM »

so, sick conditioning and muscular density are whats wrong with modern bodybuilding, nordic b? c'mon, man, 2 golf ball sized obliques on either side of my waist is what you claim to be the downfall of the sport???

golf balls HAHAHA--------------shit you look like you swallowed a beach ball!!!!!!!!!!!!