Author Topic: David Beckham is whipped  (Read 15000 times)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Re: David Beckham is whipped
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2007, 02:57:51 AM »
one of the worst players in history of football if not the worst,,that guy is a homo 100% and cant play for shit but hey come to america and pretend you play and make millions of not playing,,worst player in history of football

Were you better than him when you played?
tank u jesus

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2007, 03:00:46 AM »
never understood the david beckham craze

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2007, 03:02:45 AM »
one of the worst players in history of football if not the worst,,that guy is a homo 100% and cant play for shit but hey come to america and pretend you play and make millions of not playing,,worst player in history of football

Do your homework ::)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Beckham

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2007, 03:07:25 AM »

Best right-sided midfielder of his day. His country is still relying on him, as they dont have a better player for position. Every cross goes in, and let not talk free-kicks... only Juninho(Lyon) has better strike rate.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2007, 03:10:57 AM »
Best right-sided midfielder of his day. His country is still relying on him, as they dont have a better player for position. Every cross goes in, and let not talk free-kicks... only Juninho(Lyon) has better strike rate.

;D

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2007, 03:19:25 AM »

Hahaha what a waste of money. Yeah she is hot, but he could get heaps of pussy if he left her. Hahaha marriage.

Well they either have a very open relationship or he just bangs other chicks it's been reported enough.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2007, 03:26:43 AM »
;D

If thats "cant play for shit", then I dont know what a good player is.

affy

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2007, 04:02:02 AM »
hahahhaa..he's one of the best if not the best free kicker in the history of the game

the guy makes more money in a couple of minutes fucking his zombie looking wife then you probably have in your entire career as a thong wearing drug dealer

jealousy sucks

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2007, 04:07:21 AM »
victoria totally dominates david.

and in bed too..according to some sources.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2007, 04:11:56 AM »
this bechkam guy and others justin timberlake and brad pitt are so fucking uninteresting with their gay /weak and generic style; are these #### the model our white youth want to follow and amire?

They have no idea about anything, always saying obvious and PC bullshits to please the general audience, no strong message and don't inspire anyone but gay little #### watching mtv all year long.

Bring back schwarzeneger , the wermacht/GI soldiers and lonely heroes of our past as role models, these #### only destroy our youth and encourage em to follow other races role models ; the result is wiggas and guidos wasting their time doing stupid and useless shit instead of building solid and positive lives for their own white community.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2007, 04:13:11 AM »
this bechkam guy and others justin timberlake and brad pitt are so fucking uninteresting with their gay /weak and generic style; are these #### the model our white youth want to follow and amire?

They have no idea about anything, always saying obvious and PC bullshits to please the general audience, no strong message and don't inspire anyone but gay little #### watching mtv all year long.

Bring back schwarzeneger , the wermacht/GI soldiers and lonely heroes of our past as role models, these #### only destroy our youth and encourage em to follow other races role models ; the result is wiggas and guidos;

Rambo

affy

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2007, 04:13:30 AM »

Bring back schwarzeneger , the wermacht/GI soldiers and lonely heroes of our past as role models, these #### only destroy our youth and encourage em to follow other races role models ; the result is wiggas and guidos;
dude you're french

thats lower then 'wiggas and guidos' combined

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2007, 04:15:44 AM »
dude you're french

thats lower then 'wiggas and guidos' combined
i'm about to become a canadian ... i guess i'll stil be considered as lower than human for you lucky american citizen , but at least i wont be french anymore.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2007, 04:26:19 AM »
i'm about to become a canadian ... i guess i'll stil be considered as lower than human for you lucky american citizen , but at least i wont be french anymore.
Hmmm. Why would you want to be a member of a country that is tolerant enough to embrace racist trash like yourself?

/canadian

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2007, 04:31:27 AM »

Young boys don't wanna look like gúys like that. But these are the guys your bitch is thinking of while banging with you (and the bitches of millions of others around the globe), that's the only reason why they're everywhere. The guys call them guys (maybe out of jealousy because of their pussy-pulling look, their millions of dollars) while their girls get wet. ;D

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2007, 04:47:46 AM »
Hmmm. Why would you want to be a member of a country that is tolerant enough to embrace racist trash like yourself?

/canadian
i dont even understand a word of your babbling, congrats.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2007, 04:48:41 AM »
victoria is into bdsm.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2007, 04:51:07 AM »
Young boys don't wanna look like gúys like that. But these are the guys your bitch is thinking of while banging with you (and the bitches of millions of others around the globe), that's the only reason why they're everywhere. The guys call them #### (maybe out of jealousy because of their pussy-pulling look, their millions of dollars) while their girls get wet. ;D
if u browsed this board more carefully and had seen my videos u would know i m a skinny guy who has some muscle, so im not far from these beckham brad pitt , but i strive to achieve smthg better than just looking like a skinny timberlake looking fag, thats the difference between em and people like me .
i dont just sit here and think "damn im skinny and have a pretty face, i'm a star", i want to be smthg more, and i pity those who think that because they are skiny with a pretty young face deserve any respect ; its brains, dedication , drive and muscles that make a real man in my opinion.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2007, 04:52:39 AM »
infinite girls= infinite happyness= desired results

putting all your eggs in one basket for one hoe is not good

Good shit Daddy.  8)
E

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2007, 05:00:25 AM »
infinite girls= infinite happyness= desired results

putting all your eggs in one basket for one hoe is not good
mmm....

and when u re  aging, not looking good anymore, u cant get girls anymore.... what is left.... you re alone and slave of your own stupid philosophy that led you to loneliness and frustration...

getting a trusty and wise girl who will stay with you for your whole life is far more smarter than your rethoric; plus aside from sex, there are more important things in life...

your philosophy is absolutely wrong and you confuse happiness and pleasure, which are two very different things.

i admire what you achieved with your body naturally and being that tall, but im very doubtful about your life's philosophy, what you say only works on an internet messageboard and may sounds cool for young unexperimented teens, but its a load of bullshits for older and more mature people.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2007, 05:05:35 AM »
mmm....

and when u re  aging, not looking good anymore, u cant get girls anymore.... what is left.... you re alone and slave of your own stupid philosophy that led you to loneliness and frustration...

getting a trusty and wise girl who will stay with you for your whole life is far more smarter than your rethoric; plus aside from sex, there are more important things in life...

your philosophy is absolutely wrong and you confuse happiness and pleasure, which are two very different things.

i admire what you achieved with your body naturally and being that tall, but im very doubtful about your life's philosophy, what you say only works on an internet messageboard and may sounds cool for young unexperimented teens, but its a load of bullshits for older and more mature people.

no when you get older, you buy women.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2007, 05:11:26 AM »
no when you get older, you buy women.
only people who have no serious experience with women can have this kind of empty argument like you and daddy preach.  Or people who arent smart enough to understand feelings and values like loyalty and fidelity  that are above their intelligence.

I bet most teens or serial losers on here havent even had any serious relationship , date or any kind of involvment with a woman before, so its pointless to debate this here.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2007, 05:22:59 AM »
only people who have no serious experience with women can have this kind of empty argument like you and daddy preach.  Or people who arent smart enough to understand feelings and values like loyalty and fidelity  that are above their intelligence.

I bet most teens or serial losers on here havent even had any serious relationship , date or any kind of involvment with a woman before, so its pointless to debate this here.

projection meltdown  :D

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2007, 05:30:39 AM »
if u browsed this board more carefully and had seen my videos u would know i m a skinny guy who has some muscle, so im not far from these beckham brad pitt , but i strive to achieve smthg better than just looking like a skinny timberlake looking fag, thats the difference between em and people like me .
i dont just sit here and think "damn im skinny and have a pretty face, i'm a star", i want to be smthg more, and i pity those who think that because they are skiny with a pretty young face deserve any respect ; its brains, dedication , drive and muscles that make a real man in my opinion.

The difference between you and the guys you've mentioned are that they are, famous, have tons of money, can pull any girls they wanted, and will be remembered.

You, on the otherhand, are a nobody, a person who posts on the internet, probably no money, never accomplished anything in your life, will die and be forgotten. I gotcha ;)

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2007, 05:43:55 AM »
I don't know shit about soccer(I refuse to call it football), but my wife is from England and she says he is the real deal. I think he already got busted banging one of the nanny's or something, so I am sure he is still getting plenty of poonanny! I see no attractive qualities in his wife tho, can't figure that one out.