Author Topic: HATTON VS. MAYWEATHER DEC 8. WHO U GOT?  (Read 5318 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: HATTON VS. MAYWEATHER DEC 8. WHO U GOT?
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2007, 04:41:24 AM »

Hatton has to knock him out or Mayweather wins by split decision.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2007, 04:48:01 AM »
I watched hatton beat the mighty Kostya Tszyu (albeit an older Kosta), it was one of the greatest fights I have ever seen.  I rate Ricky highly and admire his discipline and humble attitude, and I think his no nonsense tough style will dominate the arrogant Mayweather and Hatton will knock Mayweather out in the tenth round.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2007, 04:57:00 AM »
Who are Hatton and Mayweather? Boxing is boring, old, gay, and nothing interesting ever happens.
When was the last time you saw an ear bitten off in other martial arts competition, boxing has it all.  Personalities, drama, suspense, Psychological mind games, big money and the occasional coma and death, what more could you ask for.
V

Jean Paul Gaultier

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Naomi Russell
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2007, 06:02:51 AM »
I put my money on Money Mayweather.

Hatton never fought anyone close to Moneys level.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2007, 06:15:47 AM »
if the fight happens in usa it's mayweather all night long, but if by chance it ever gets done in britain i give hatton a good chance.

reason i say that is, hatton is never going to win a boxing match with pbf. NEVER. if he tries that, well, see gatti v pbf for similar result.

hatton absolutely needs to get very dirty (low blows, headbutt, elbows, hitting on the break, etc, etc, etc) and he happens to be very good at just that. fighting is as much a psychological game as it is physical and pbf is an egomaniac. to upest the egomaniac and destroy him you've got to take him out of his comfort zone, because if pbf gets any room whatsoever he's going to look very good dancing a jig on ricky's head.

ricky's got to go after him, cut off the ring and do what he has to do (see above). if he doesn't he loses, that simple.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2007, 07:32:43 AM »
hatton will show the world a real fight not a boring mayweather fight as usual.
DAWG

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2007, 11:07:33 AM »
Hatton will walk through him

T

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2007, 11:14:05 AM »
Hatton will walk through him

if pbf had zero pop to go with his speed/ boxing skills i'd be inclined to agree but, in any possible scenario, hatton's not going to walk through him. no way in hell he can do that. pbf will give the man angles. he'll walk straight into a combo and then he'll say, 'where'd he go?' before being surrounded by another combo.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2007, 11:18:12 AM »
if the fight happens in usa it's mayweather all night long, but if by chance it ever gets done in britain i give hatton a good chance.

reason i say that is, hatton is never going to win a boxing match with pbf. NEVER. if he tries that, well, see gatti v pbf for similar result.

hatton absolutely needs to get very dirty (low blows, headbutt, elbows, hitting on the break, etc, etc, etc) and he happens to be very good at just that. fighting is as much a psychological game as it is physical and pbf is an egomaniac. to upest the egomaniac and destroy him you've got to take him out of his comfort zone, because if pbf gets any room whatsoever he's going to look very good dancing a jig on ricky's head.

ricky's got to go after him, cut off the ring and do what he has to do (see above). if he doesn't he loses, that simple.

It is happening - it's at the MGM Grand in Vegas. I

HURRICANE

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2007, 12:03:54 PM »
Go into a inner city boxing club and tell them all they re old boring and gay.

spot on. i'm currently a competetive amateur boxer, and if anyone walked into my gym blasting that shit off at the mouth.....they wouldn't be walking out.....

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2007, 12:42:54 PM »
mayweather will dominate
$

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2007, 12:51:23 PM »
even with Pretty Boy doing the dancing with the stars bullshit he'll probably win, he's too skilled and fast for Hatton.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2007, 12:56:04 PM »
Do you really think mayweather gives a fuck about this fight?

fuck this match, id rather watch 2 filipinos fight, theres no heart in mayweather anymore.

win or lose hes gonna walk away with $30mil.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2007, 04:13:51 PM »
Do you really think mayweather gives a fuck about this fight?
fuck this match, id rather watch 2 filipinos fight, theres no heart in mayweather anymore.

win or lose hes gonna walk away with $30mil.

Of course he gives a fuck - he wants to retire undefeated - that's why this fight is so special - Hatton's never lost either, so somethings got to give.

Joel_A

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2007, 07:49:56 PM »
hatton ko'd castillo. mayweather didn't.
something to think about.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2007, 09:28:37 PM »

not really

castillo is a completely different fighter to pbf and styles make fights.

hatton didn't have to go looking for castillo, he was right there in front of him.

big difference.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2007, 09:29:30 PM »

mayweather doesnt have to ko anybody. he just out works them and shows that a neggar gets the job done
$

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2007, 03:28:26 AM »
This was on LIVE on Sky in the UK the other week,Ricky really takes the piss out of Mayweather.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2007, 04:51:11 AM »
I hope ricky wins it, but ive not seen Mayweather much so ive really no idea how its gonna go.I like Hatton tho!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2007, 05:08:07 AM »
This was on LIVE on Sky in the UK the other week,Ricky really takes the piss out of Mayweather.

lmao

ricky looked very relaxed there and that was funny as fuck. ;D

pity about the dolt talking over the top of it. >:(

unfortunately ricky won't be able to back it up come fight night as i don't think he'll get a chance to take it to the streets like he needs to. if the fight were in manchester, different story.

ricky is just being ricky there. the man calls a spade a spade. no point getting all upset/angry with pbf now. he'd be burnt by fight night. i guarantee though that on the day of the fight there will be no comedy or love for mr mayweather. 8)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2007, 12:00:30 PM »
Mayweather is going to light that overrated prick up like a christmas tree.

He is the best, period

exactly.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2007, 12:02:07 PM »
mayweather doesnt have to ko anybody. he just out works them and shows that a neggar gets the job done

epic racism
DAWG

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2007, 02:05:57 PM »
Of course he gives a fuck - he wants to retire undefeated - that's why this fight is so special - Hatton's never lost either, so somethings got to give.
They both lost a fight.  Mayweather lost to Castillo in their 1st fight the judges just gave it to him.  Hatton lost 2 fights ago against the Puerto Rican guy he fought the judes just gave it to Hatton.

In that fight for hatton, he was out boxed, out slugged and flat out beaten by a BOXER with much inferior skills than mayweather. In Mayweathers 2nd fight against Castillo he came back much tougher and a better fighter.  Haton is lucky Castillo was a shot fighter when they fought.  No way he beats a castillo prior to Diego Coralles.

MAYWEATHER IN THE SAME WAY HE BEATS GATTI, HATTON'S CORNER WILL STOP THE FIGHT

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2007, 02:30:40 PM »
They both lost a fight.  Mayweather lost to Castillo in their 1st fight the judges just gave it to him.  Hatton lost 2 fights ago against the Puerto Rican guy he fought the judes just gave it to Hatton.

In that fight for hatton, he was out boxed, out slugged and flat out beaten by a BOXER with much inferior skills than mayweather. In Mayweathers 2nd fight against Castillo he came back much tougher and a better fighter.  Haton is lucky Castillo was a shot fighter when they fought.  No way he beats a castillo prior to Diego Coralles.

Hatton won that fight but iut wasnt by much, HBO forced him in to a fight he didnt want, at a weight he didnt want, he gained 7 pounds too quickly and was unmotivated, which fighter hasnt had a close fight where they were not motivated?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2007, 03:04:32 PM »

Complete nonsense.