Author Topic: BLACKSMITH WINs BATTLE OF GIANTS SHOW  (Read 34795 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: BLACKSMITH WINs BATTLE OF GIANTS SHOW
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2007, 12:25:29 PM »
India...??????WTF come on Tre ???

Hey Big D!  Glad to see you back around here.   ;D

How's the baby???

I think Sami lives in a part of the world where a dollar goes a lot further than it does here...especially with the Loonie whipping the crap out of us right now! lol

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2007, 12:28:00 PM »
THANK YOU so much Mr. ROAR for all the great support u gave all the Athletes, we had a great well come, all the meals we asked were there on time...we even got a MONEY POCKET for the staying days!! which federation or Promoter would do that ??? the show were GREAT from A-Z and i will be there any time u ask for me Blindly 8)

Hey Sami, you're clearly the #1 guy in that league right now.

Taking all the prize money and endorsements into consideration, about how much do you expect to make per year with them? 

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2007, 01:22:48 PM »
$12,000 and all his travel expenses were covered??

That sounds like a solid deal to me. 

Great work, Sami!

How is that a solid deal?  What did it cost him to prepare to compete?  How much were his drugs over the past year?  Growth alone will run you 12 grand minimum.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2007, 01:40:14 PM »
Hey Sami, you're clearly the #1 guy in that league right now.

Taking all the prize money and endorsements into consideration, about how much do you expect to make per year with them? 

if all the show were ON it will be about $96.000 with out any simenars total $110.000 but i guess it will be dropped to nearly $35.000 - $40.000  well still not bad at all ;)

~ The Black Smith ~

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2007, 01:45:26 PM »
Congrats Sami,  You look great, much better than I realized.  I was one of the people who disagreed with your acessment of where you'd place in the IFBB.  There's just no way of saying exactly where unless you're on the stage with them.  From most of your post, it seems like you're doing well there and probably don't really want to go to the IFBB.

2nd, because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them a hater ;). I disagreed with you then but I can also give you props now. 

Congrats,

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2007, 02:54:16 PM »
CONGRADULATIONS SAMI YOU LOOKED GREAT..SEEMS LIKE YOU ALL HAD A FUN TIME.........I SAT OUT THESE SHOWS DUE TO TRYING TO GET BACK IN IFBB...AS REQUESTED BY ATHLETE REP SAYING IT WOULD HELP IF I DIDNT COMPETE...WELL WE SEE THAT DIDNT HELP AT ALL.......SHOULD OF JUST DONE WHAT I WAS BORN TO DO AND THAT IS TRAIN AND COMPETE................. .

TAKE CARE HOPE TO SEE YOU AROUND SOME TIME

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2007, 03:25:56 PM »
I watched a program last night - this woman in India bought herself a 2-story house for under $5000. 

Ya, but everything's cheaper in Dubai. :D
a

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2007, 03:59:16 PM »
CONGRADULATIONS SAMI YOU LOOKED GREAT..SEEMS LIKE YOU ALL HAD A FUN TIME.........I SAT OUT THESE SHOWS DUE TO TRYING TO GET BACK IN IFBB...AS REQUESTED BY ATHLETE REP SAYING IT WOULD HELP IF I DIDNT COMPETE...WELL WE SEE THAT DIDNT HELP AT ALL.......SHOULD OF JUST DONE WHAT I WAS BORN TO DO AND THAT IS TRAIN AND COMPETE................. .

You just dont get it, you little bitch Lee! You have been blackballed by the IFBB!  That means they dont want you anymore!  Understand now; no more career for lil' Lee....Stop being such a stubborn piece of shit.  Move on with your life.  Clean up your steroid issues and deal with you little man complex. For Christ sake, just move on Lee!  -Not hating, just stating an opinion as  I know you are very sensitive about your height!

And Sami, we are getting fed up with your lies about being 'natural'...Good luck for not being an IFBB Pro.  You should have never gone to the PDI.

PS.  Deal with those photos of you and that man (wearing thongs and staring provocatively at each other).  It is not going to help your career Sami.  Imagine if Robin C. happens to stumble across them?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2007, 04:47:04 PM »

Serious question: why were you not happy just competing in the PDI? You talked about all the opportunities and great conditions you got competing there. Why were you not happy?

And what about "doing the right thing" and supporting this new fed? What about the promise of never competing in the IFBB again unless you were allowed to do both feds? What about the promised lawsuit?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2007, 05:01:21 PM »
How is that a solid deal?  What did it cost him to prepare to compete?  How much were his drugs over the past year?  Growth alone will run you 12 grand minimum.

Any pro bodybuilder or fit-fig competitor who doesn't have a drug 'sponsor' isn't living right.   ;)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2007, 05:02:54 PM »
if all the show were ON it will be about $96.000 with out any simenars total $110.000 but i guess it will be dropped to nearly $35.000 - $40.000  well still not bad at all ;)

Well, here's hoping that they do more shows so that you can cash more checks! :)

Even still, I have to imagine that $40,000/year is good money in your home country and I *know* it's more than the average top-15 pro makes here in the U.S. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2007, 05:03:52 PM »

There's no question that you got screwed...again.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #87 on: October 14, 2007, 05:18:52 PM »
Nice Improvements Sami....Looking Great...Forget what that Ass clown Hank wood says... ;D

The Coach

« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2007, 05:20:38 PM »
I wish you the very best of luck but Priest never broke the top 6 in the O.

I believe Lee placed 6th at the 2001 Olympia.

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #89 on: October 14, 2007, 05:24:11 PM »
When do we get the press coverage from either Flex of MD?  Oh my bad, they only cover "real pro" bodybuilding shows and "real pro" qualifers. ;D

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2007, 05:27:37 PM »
Sami, keep it in perspective.  Stop always looking for praise and approval.  The roids are giving you results, surely that is enough motivation for you?  

Oh yeah, those big pay checks that you 'keep gloating about'....how can we forget. hahahahaha

The whole 'muscle gallery' thing is just another nail in your coffin Sami.  Think before you act next time.  You are fast going down the path of 'the angry one', lil' Lee.

You have made some poor choices, good luck in your future battles to become a Pro in 'the most corrupt organisation on the planet'....Keep dreaming big, and yes, play the 'size game' . hahahahahahaha

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2007, 05:50:15 PM »
I believe Lee placed 6th at the 2001 Olympia.
i kinda worded that wrong i guesss. i just know lee never made better than 6th. But thats not bad!

newmom

« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2007, 06:12:15 PM »
Super Big Congrats Sami...

train hard and win

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2007, 06:40:48 PM »
Sami, how much longer are we going to have to hear you whinge and moan about 'not' having a Pro-card?

For Christ sake, get a reality check son!  Bodybuilding is not rocket science....you inject, count reps and nurture a narcissistic-personality-disorder; period!

And also, get use to the fact that, you will be 'called out' for making those poor choices.... PDI, the photos, the-Lee-connection and for questioning the IFBB's principles.

Sami, this is not the way to proceed if you want to make it in the biz!

In future, keep you mouth shut and keep filling that syringe.  That is all your little pea brain needs to know right now!

Peace....not hating, just stating the facts!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2007, 06:51:29 PM »
Congrats you have excellent shape.  Keep your small waist.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2007, 06:56:12 PM »
Props for the win.

A quiet agreement should be reached for Sami to get his pro card.  He's obviously got the fan base, he can place in IFBB shows, and he wants to compete.  He didn't burn IFBB for PDI - he was never offerred the PDI option.

I say it's time to give the man a pro card and let's see what he can do against the best guys on the planet.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2007, 07:07:07 PM »
Sami, how much longer are we going to have to hear you whinge and moan about 'not' having a Pro-card?

For Christ sake, get a reality check son!  Bodybuilding is not rocket science....you inject, count reps and nurture a narcissistic-personality-disorder; period!

And also, get use to the fact that, you will be 'called out' for making those poor choices.... PDI, the photos, the-Lee-connection and for questioning the IFBB's principles.

In future, keep you mouth shut and keep filling that syringe.  That is all your little pea brain needs to know right now!

ouch

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2007, 07:15:34 PM »

Mr Hank STFU you negative Piece of Crap, your killing this thread..Sami's the man.. ;)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2007, 08:03:49 PM »
This thread is about saving Sami from himself!  He has been making some very poor choices of late. 

Sami, remember who you are, and where you came from.  Stop always seeking praise and adulation, as it only serves to highlight your insecurities and self doubts.

And yes, PDI was a disasterous move for your career.

PS.  Distance yourself from Priest! 
Surely you are not that stupid?  Do i have to spell it out: -Anything that Lee is associated with 'turns to shit' very quickly?

Good luck son.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2007, 08:06:15 PM »
i heard sami modeled for muscle gallery.com but i dont know if that's true