Author Topic: Betting chart  (Read 31892 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Betting chart
« Reply #225 on: March 04, 2008, 08:43:05 AM »
no betting chart will be posted until it's correct. if milfer continues to fuck with the bettings on purpose he'll be banned. there will be NO CHEATING in the mma betting game we're running here
Z

milfer

• Getbig III
« Reply #226 on: March 04, 2008, 08:45:24 AM »
why did you erase all that work.... beacuse your a soor looser.. what fights did i miss?
?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #227 on: March 04, 2008, 08:47:05 AM »
why did you erase all that work.... beacuse your a soor looser.. what fights did i miss?

my score isnt accurate. you need to go back and re-check all my bets and post the correct score. and when you're done with that - check everyone else too, because if you fucked up my score, there's no telling that you havent fucked up others.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #228 on: March 04, 2008, 08:50:37 AM »
thanks. not only was my loss of kongo vs herring a split-decision which means i was closer to 9 outta 10 then you ever where at 8 outta 10. i also predicted that leben would win by TKO which he did and was pretty close with picking arlovski at ko (but he ended it tko)

not bad for someone that "know nothing"  :)

Not bad? You picked Hendo to win. I also picked Kongo to win so that's a meaningless argument. I could have easily went with the heavy favorites and picked Arlovski and Leben to win, but I felt like picking some upsets. Could've been 10 for 10 if I actually cared.

You're in dead last. You actually predicted better than me for once. Congrats. Nothing's changing the fact that you're in DEAD LAST.

Stick 1000 monkeys in a room with a typewriter and eventually you'll get Shakespeare.  ;)

Good to see you're erasing the chart now. I have it copy-pasted in Word so Milfer doesn't have to do it again. You're a spoiled brat that's pretty much throwing a temper tantrum because the rest of the board knows more about MMA than him.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: March 04, 2008, 08:52:21 AM »
    Percentages for 3-4-2008  12 fights

#1      hedgehog        85.7%            6/7
#2      eldon              80.0%            8/10
#3      faust              79.1%            19/24
#4      rancher           78.3%            29/37
#5      mb                 73.3%            11/15
#6      special ed        70.5%           12/17
#7      cb                  68.5%           74/108
#8      sauce             67.8%            38/56
#9      k1                  66.6%            24/36
#10    scsg               63.6%            56/88
#11    nuyork            62.9%            17/27
#12    danielson         62.6%            67/107
#13    mindspin          62.1%            41/66
#14    gts                 61.2%            38/62
#15    milfer              61.0%            61/100
#16    bezerk            58.5%            24/41
#17    thin                57.8%            11/19
#18    20 inch           55.5%            3/6
#19    geo                51.21%          42/82
#20    coltrane          47.3%            9/19
#21    bluto              45.3%            29/64

There you go Milfer.

milfer

• Getbig III
« Reply #230 on: March 04, 2008, 08:54:16 AM »
their is not need to melt bro... I'm doing your mma board a favor taking time from work to do this shit, then you fucking erase it because you cant accept that you know shit about mma...

no betting chart will be posted until it's correct. if milfer continues to fuck with the bettings on purpose he'll be banned. there will be NO CHEATING in the mma betting game we're running here

wow I'm gonna get banned because the super mods in last place!!!!
?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #231 on: March 04, 2008, 08:55:16 AM »
Not bad? You picked Hendo to win. I also picked Kongo to win so that's a meaningless argument. I could have easily went with the heavy favorites and picked Arlovski and Leben to win, but I felt like picking some upsets. Could've been 10 for 10 if I actually cared.

haha you could easily got 10 outta 10 but you didnt care?  ::) HAHAHAHAHA

sure you could, sure you could... fact remains - i beat your ass.

Z

milfer

• Getbig III
« Reply #232 on: March 04, 2008, 08:55:51 AM »
There you go Milfer.

no he erased the main chart the total scores
?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #233 on: March 04, 2008, 08:56:32 AM »
their is not need to melt bro... I'm doing your mma board a favor taking time from work to do this shit, then you fucking erase it because you cant accept that you know shit about mma...

you dont agree that the one doing the calculating should do it right and post the correct score?

is that what you're saying?

i think we can demand that, i dont think thats too much to ask for.

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: March 04, 2008, 08:57:25 AM »

Let him. He'll just lose his moderator position from it. I'm thinking I might have Ron demod him for the third time.

haha you could easily got 10 outta 10 but you didnt care?  ::) HAHAHAHAHA

sure you could, sure you could... fact remains - i beat your ass.

Fact remains, I beat your ass on every other event I've bet. :D

If you think you're better than me, take my challenge. The next 4 events, me vs. you. Loser gets their account deleted, and you lose your moderator position on top of it when you come back on your gimmick. Why won't you accept it pussy?

Oh wait, you know NOTHING about MMA. You finally managed to guess correctly and steal other people's picks.  ::)

no he erased the main chart the total scores

Hahaha, he's a little bitch. Pathetic.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #235 on: March 04, 2008, 09:14:43 AM »

Fact remains, I beat your ass on every other event I've bet. :D

Really.

Let's check shall we, are you talking outta your ass as usual? Are you about to get owned by me, as usual?

Let's find out son...

Let's take a look at... howabout UFC 79?

NOBODY had a better score than me on that show. Which would mean, you couldnt possibly have beaten me now, could you?

Hey now... you got 5 outta 10! how about that ! half the fights right! I bet you could've got 10/10 right? but you just DIDNT FEEL LIKE IT!

I got 7 outta 10.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

BLUTOWNED

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: March 04, 2008, 09:18:39 AM »
Ok, you've beaten me on 2 and I've beaten you on 2. Should I dig up the event where you got 2 predictions right out of 9? Nah, not worth it.

Nothing will change the fact that I'm ahead of you on the chart and it's only a matter of time before I am in victories. I have 25 fights to get 5 victories right to pass you! HAHAHAHAHA! BERZERKOWNED!

milfer

• Getbig III
« Reply #237 on: March 04, 2008, 09:19:24 AM »
Really.

Let's check shall we, are you talking outta your ass as usual? Are you about to get owned by me, as usual?

Let's find out son...

Let's take a look at... howabout UFC 79?

NOBODY had a better score than me on that show. Which would mean, you couldn't possibly have beaten me now, could you?

Hey now... you got 5 outta 10! how about that ! half the fights right! I bet you could've got 10/10 right? but you just DIDNT FEEL LIKE IT!

I got 7 outta 10.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

BLUTOWNED

you blutowend yourself you haven't even picked 50% overall

?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: March 04, 2008, 09:19:39 AM »
Here's the standings after ONE show picked (ufc 76)

#1 K-1 7 outta 9
#2 Faust 5 outta 9
#2*ChuteBoxe* 5 outta 9
#3 BerzerkFury 4 outta 9
#3 Sincitysmallguy 4 outta 9
#4 danielson 3 outta 9
#5 milfer 2 outta 9
#6 GTS_83 1 outta 6
#7 Bluto 1 outta 9

Hahaha, nevermind 2 out of 9. 1 OUT OF 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus, that is pathetic!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #239 on: March 04, 2008, 09:23:02 AM »
you blutowend yourself you haven't even picked 50% overall

i have actually. but you havent counted it. because you fucked up the calculating.

and now you're trying to to make fun of me, because you cheated, set me up not counting my score right. that aint right.

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #240 on: March 04, 2008, 09:27:38 AM »
Hahaha, nevermind 2 out of 9. 1 OUT OF 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus, that is pathetic!

im glad you brought that up, back in the beginning i just throw a couple of bets in there for fun, betting more with my heart than my head. boy, have things changed since then!

i beat you 2 times outta 2 of the latest shows.

i beat milfer 3 times outta 4.

and i've managed to win a show, something neither of you have.  :)

no wonder people all over getbig call me

The Super

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: March 04, 2008, 09:31:44 AM »
Here's the standings after ONE show picked (ufc 76)

#1 K-1 7 outta 9
#2 Faust 5 outta 9
#2*ChuteBoxe* 5 outta 9
#3 BerzerkFury 4 outta 9
#3 Sincitysmallguy 4 outta 9
#4 danielson 3 outta 9
#5 milfer 2 outta 9
#6 GTS_83 1 outta 6
#7 Bluto 1 outta 9

You can bet with your heart but I can't? HAHAHAHA, quite the hypocrite. I picked three upsets and still only got one less than you.

Again, I'm better than you. If you don't think so, take my challenge. Not that I think you'll be having your moderator position much longer after your newest temper tantrum.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: March 04, 2008, 05:12:56 PM »
Faust 10/10

MB_722 9/10
RancherRanger 9/10
cb 9/10
Bluto 8/10

MindSpin 8/10
Eldon 8/10
nuyork143 8/10

danielson 7/10
GTS_83 7/10
milfer 7/10
BerzerkFury 7/10
SinCitysmallGUY 7/10

Thin Lizzy 6/10

CushingRW 5/7
BDsauce 5/10
coltrane 5/10
geo 4/10

Good thing you don't have the balls to take my challenge.
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #243 on: March 04, 2008, 05:31:40 PM »
Good thing you don't have the balls to take my challenge.

Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure
They're the balls that I like best
My balls are always bouncing
To the left and to the right
It's my belief that my big balls
Should be held every night
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: March 04, 2008, 06:22:15 PM »
Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure
They're the balls that I like best
My balls are always bouncing
To the left and to the right
It's my belief that my big balls
Should be held every night

I like the way you always avoid a challenge by changing the subject, wasting Bon Scott's flavor won't make you any better at betting either.  I also find it funny how you are the one who always starts the betting threads, yet you are always near middle/end when it comes to actually placing your bets, it's almost as if you are gauging other peoples bets before making your own.
Predictions
 40/61

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: March 05, 2008, 06:39:24 AM »
I like the way you always avoid a challenge by changing the subject, wasting Bon Scott's flavor won't make you any better at betting either.  I also find it funny how you are the one who always starts the betting threads, yet you are always near middle/end when it comes to actually placing your bets, it's almost as if you are gauging other peoples bets before making your own.

He steals picks. He can't make his own. I commented on it above. The kid goes with the majority on most of his picks.  :-\

milfer

• Getbig III
« Reply #246 on: March 05, 2008, 06:59:02 AM »
He steals picks. He can't make his own. I commented on it above. The kid goes with the majority on most of his picks.  :-\

so he's the cheater   >:(
?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #247 on: March 05, 2008, 12:38:17 PM »

I start the betting threads because I run the betting threads. I like to start them in good time to kinda "promote" the upcoming fight, get people to know about it, start to discuss it. Most of the time people don't bet that quick on it, they want it to sink in a little, maybe they're waiting to make sure their will be no last minute changes to the card or there's a couple of fights they are undecided on that they feel could go either way.

Any particular card you have in mind? Maybe UFC 81 when we both finished 6/9? I was 2nd to put my bet in. 5 days ahead of you. You were 9th. Is there anything you wanna tell us? Did you look at The Super for that card? You should've looked a little closer, because even though our points ended up the same, my bets were way better - getting 5/5 of the main card right, where as you thought Tim Sylvia would beat Nog  ;D
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #248 on: March 05, 2008, 12:39:41 PM »

so he's the cheater   >:(

I'm not. But you are.

How come you haven't added all my points to the stats? I've yet to get an explanation and an apology from you.
Z

milfer

• Getbig III
« Reply #249 on: March 05, 2008, 01:37:13 PM »
I'm not. But you are.

How come you haven't added all my points to the stats? I've yet to get an explanation and an apology from you.

please get over yourself, I'm not trying to hide any of your points, it's not my fault  you  suck as a mod and have no knowledge of the sport

but if i accidentally miss some i will apologize
?