Author Topic: Free Samples!!!!  (Read 3339 times)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
Re: Free Samples!!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2007, 06:45:05 AM »
Email sent. I'm very curious to try this stuff...heard lots about it.

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2007, 08:03:45 PM »
Any info on where we can get some in Australia, I'll grab some to try for sure :).

There will be a distributor also in Australia very shortly.
JM

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2007, 08:50:34 PM »
Just Received my samples..Stuff provides a nice steady stream of energy, no jitters..Just helps with a nice focused workout..A+... :o

bear1a

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2007, 09:22:32 PM »
hey...tried this stuff...really like it...i thought i got a better pump...could that be?...do you plan to make it with caffeine?..i like caffeine..:)

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2007, 04:12:57 PM »
hey...tried this stuff...really like it...i thought i got a better pump...could that be?...do you plan to make it with caffeine?..i like caffeine..:)

We have received feedback that it does and it should according to the ingredients. First Order with caffeine will also be available. This is truly a remarkable product! I encourage everyone to write in to get thier samples at samples@bodywellnutrition.com (full name and address) and type "getbig" in the subject

Peace
JM

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2007, 04:38:33 PM »
Tried all three samples. Seems like I could get about 3 more reps in on lighter sets. Didn't experience any rep increases on the heaviest set. I liked the orange flavor the best.
S

The_Crusher

• Getbig II
  • It's not a workout until you bust blood vessels
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2007, 09:21:04 AM »
I tried all three flavors and didn't really care for any. If it was tea flavored I'd like it. As far as performance or lack there of this product did nothing for me what so ever. But hey, It was free!

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2007, 03:43:30 PM »
Hey Crusher...Yes...free is good. Sorry to hear you didn't like the First Order. Maybe someday it will be in a Tea Flavor and you too will be joining everyone who's already taking it.

JM

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2007, 06:00:23 PM »
First off thanks for the samples. I tried all three at different times (before, after, & during workouts). I have to say the flavors were pretty good. I noticed a differnce when taking this before or during a workout. I noticed that I had a little more drive, a decent pump, & I also wasn't as beat down from trying to kill myself at the gym. Overall I was impressed with the product. Didn't feel any different or notice a difference when i took this after working out.

Would I add this to my supplement program? At this time no. That's basically because of the price not because I think it's a bad product. If my wife found me spending $50 on one supplement she'd freak out (especially since she just became unemployed & times will probably get tight). However, if I found it for cheap I may grab a tub of it.

Thanks again.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2007, 07:00:48 PM »
Got my samples, and Im hoping to try them this week :)

Jason

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2007, 07:11:08 PM »
First off thanks for the samples. I tried all three at different times (before, after, & during workouts). I have to say the flavors were pretty good. I noticed a differnce when taking this before or during a workout. I noticed that I had a little more drive, a decent pump, & I also wasn't as beat down from trying to kill myself at the gym. Overall I was impressed with the product. Didn't feel any different or notice a difference when i took this after working out.

Would I add this to my supplement program? At this time no. That's basically because of the price not because I think it's a bad product. If my wife found me spending $50 on one supplement she'd freak out (especially since she just became unemployed & times will probably get tight). However, if I found it for cheap I may grab a tub of it.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the feedback. First order is also available in single serving packets boxed in 30.

JM

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2007, 07:27:00 PM »
Thanks for the feedback. First order is also available in single serving packets boxed in 30.

If you find my wife a job I'll buy 10 boxes.  ;)

Just foolin' around but overall I liked the product. Thanks.

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2007, 07:35:39 PM »
If you find my wife a job I'll buy 10 boxes.  ;)

Just foolin' around but overall I liked the product. Thanks.

Thank you
JM

bigcal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2007, 04:52:59 PM »
can canadians get in on this action as well or are we screwed as usual?