Author Topic: SQUADFATTER HAS BEEN POWNED AND STONED..............  (Read 19580 times)

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
Re: SQUADFATTER HAS BEEN POWNED AND STONED..............
« Reply #125 on: October 15, 2007, 10:46:21 AM »
Sqatfater looks like a fat pile of shit with bird legs but still,

His personality is creepier and uglier than his physique.
B

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #126 on: October 15, 2007, 10:49:27 AM »
  Trust me I wanted a 911 too.  The difference though one was $44,000 the other was $74,000.  I opted for cheaper. I'm still young though, lots of time for bigger and better.

Here is my old 935.  I have to scan my partner 959-961-S2 but it is a hell of a car. 

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: October 15, 2007, 10:49:33 AM »
Sqatfater looks like a fat pile of shit with bird legs but still,

His personality is creepier and uglier than his physique.

you're right.....he's creepy ::)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #128 on: October 15, 2007, 10:51:17 AM »
i dont have nothing fancy yet..
i have a 07 pontiac g6 with a 3.5 v6 i bought a few months ago
a 84 diplomat with a 318, 340 heads and cam...
a 76 eldorado convertible wasting away in storage...
and a 90 golf in my backyard im gutting and converting into a tailgating party meat smoker (yes, im going to name it "the squadfather")

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #129 on: October 15, 2007, 10:52:02 AM »
who buys a nice car like that without having a fuckin paved driveway?

its like putting a $30,000 in ground swimming pool behind your $8000 trailer.

$30,000?  That is a mighty small pool. You sure this isn't a jacuzzi for that amount.  I just went to my uncle house and his pool is nothing super fancy but it was $130,000 with a jacuzzi.  And a house I am looking at right now the guy said the pool was $80,000 and it ain't nothing.  So, maybe a small pool like that behind a trailer is good. ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #130 on: October 15, 2007, 10:54:41 AM »
$30,000?  That is a mighty small pool. You sure this isn't a jacuzzi for that amount.  I just went to my uncle house and his pool is nothing super fancy but it was $130,000 with a jacuzzi.  And a house I am looking at right now the guy said the pool was $80,000 and it ain't nothing.  So, maybe a small pool like that behind a trailer is good. ;D

A $100K+ pool for a rich stud like you is nothing.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #131 on: October 15, 2007, 10:58:02 AM »
im pretty sure trailers dont have a lot of real estate...im not sure, you would have to ask goodrum.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: October 15, 2007, 10:58:24 AM »
Onlyme is actually the richest man on earth.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #133 on: October 15, 2007, 10:58:49 AM »
hahaha, we can't all be the 1989 Honda Accord driving winner that you are. :D

You actually dress like you belong in this car.  Did you ever tell us if you are wearing a set of drapes or is it a table cloth.  And why do you have that inflatable ring.  Epic girly legs.  how do carry around that load you have.  Bet you can't calf raise 100 lbs.  Your calves look like wrists of an anorexic girl.  Try some leg work.  And yes I am fat but you are making me feel better and better after seeing what you look like.  And I will get back into shape, while you will remain the way you have looked your entire life..............like shit.  And clean those fucking windows

Rich not anymore (but soon again), stud well maybe (later for sure) ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: October 15, 2007, 10:59:36 AM »

If by "rich" you mean having more celluloid reserves than a family of whales, then yes I agree. ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #135 on: October 15, 2007, 11:00:16 AM »

Andre are you the "new" Squadpussy now.  Are you taking over the reigns.  Hope not cause you suck at it.  Keep being a guy, thats what you are good at.  Nothing else. 

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: October 15, 2007, 11:02:30 AM »
X, you ever considered getting a Dodge Viper?

I have had a two amercian made cars in my life and they haven't worked out so well.  I just felt like the quality was poor. I also must state that was at a time when I didn't have a lot of money and in school so that could be a fairly biased statement.(Biased to cheaper american made cars)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: October 15, 2007, 11:06:25 AM »

LMAO  100K on a pool. Right.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: October 15, 2007, 11:06:44 AM »
Andre are you the "new" Squadpussy now.  Are you taking over the reigns.  Hope not cause you suck at it.  Keep being a guy, thats what you are good at.  Nothing else. 
I'm about as affiliated with the squad as you are wit ha steady clean diet  ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 15, 2007, 11:07:53 AM »
I have had a two amercian made cars in my life and they haven't worked out so well.  I just felt like the quality was poor. I also must state that was at a time when I didn't have a lot of money and in school so that could be a fairly biased statement.(Biased to cheaper american made cars)

Yeah, I hear ya.  I've always loved the body design of the Viper but honestly don't know a lot about its reliability.  Unless they make them with standard transmission I'd never be able to get one anyway, unless I paid someone to drive it for me but then that defeats the purpose. ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 15, 2007, 11:11:07 AM »
I'm about as affiliated with the squad as you are wit ha steady clean diet  ;D

Amazing.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: October 15, 2007, 11:13:46 AM »
Yeah, I hear ya.  I've always loved the body design of the Viper but honestly don't know a lot about its reliability.  Unless they make them with standard transmission I'd never be able to get one anyway, unless I paid someone to drive it for me but then that defeats the purpose. ;D

Body style is sick and that fucking engine wow.  I have never driven one but sat in one and reved it.  The handeling isn't very good, but straight quarter it's probably a little faster. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #142 on: October 15, 2007, 11:31:40 AM »

Your idea of rich is far from mine.  If you think having a Porsche or a swimming pool makes you rich then we are on different sides of the fence when talking rich.  I have not once said i was rich (seriously).  you guys think i am rich.  if you are talking cold hard cash, them what i have today pales in comparison with what i had in the 90's. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 15, 2007, 11:35:05 AM »
shit just to feed this "body" you'd have to be rich. :o

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: October 15, 2007, 11:36:58 AM »
Your idea of rich is far from mine.  If you think having a Porsche or a swimming pool makes you rich then we are on different sides of the fence when talking rich.  I have not once said i was rich (seriously).  you guys think i am rich.  if you are talking cold hard cash, them what i have today pales in comparison with what i had in the 90's. 
Don't take anything I say personal.

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #145 on: October 15, 2007, 11:37:55 AM »
I have had a two amercian made cars in my life and they haven't worked out so well.  I just felt like the quality was poor. I also must state that was at a time when I didn't have a lot of money and in school so that could be a fairly biased statement.(Biased to cheaper american made cars)

The engine of my Boxster blew out after 42000km :-\  I had to pay the new engine myself, factory didn't help at all >:(

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #146 on: October 15, 2007, 11:39:23 AM »

youre in california arent you?
  a million dollar house there would cost $200k here in rochester, and $500k on long island

My parents house in west palm is easily a million, maybe 1.2 but would be 1/4 that in arizona.   Rich is a relative term depending on cost of living where u are.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: October 15, 2007, 11:39:41 AM »

I don't want to chime in too much here about you as I feel bad about doing that.  But you can't expect people to take you serioulsy when you look like that, are wearing a cheap flannel shirt from walmart, and have a freakin long pinky nail.  Who on earth grows a coke nail?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: October 15, 2007, 11:42:53 AM »
I don't want to chime in too much here about you as I feel bad about doing that.  But you can't expect people to take you serioulsy when you look like that, are wearing a cheap flannel shirt from walmart, and have a freakin long pinky nail.  Who on earth grows a coke nail?
that's not a coke nail, X, that nail has mayonnaise in it.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: October 15, 2007, 11:45:20 AM »
youre in california arent you?
  a million dollar house there would cost $200k here in rochester, and $500k on long island

My parents house in west palm is easily a million, maybe 1.2 but would be 1/4 that in arizona.   Rich is a relative term depending on cost of living where u are.

is that the house where you lifted the 590 pound stone? ::)