Author Topic: The Iran attack is ON...  (Read 4857 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: The Iran attack is ON...
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2007, 10:05:47 PM »
that was a vague question, but ill still answer it.

no im not muslim. nor am i liberal. Fascinating i know...

yeah, you're negative style of answering indicates you have nothing to hide . . .

please continue melting down (objectively, of course  ::) over Hezbollah.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2007, 10:07:01 PM »
that was a vague question, but ill still answer it.

no im not muslim. nor am i liberal. Fascinating i know...

No it was not a question, I was just bullshitting around on this I Ching, Dec 21, 2012 thing and then uncovered, more unrest. Edgar Cayce, Einstein, Saint Malachy, Nostradamus, Scientists (Earth's 26K wobble, solar storms, the sun aligning with the milky way).

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2007, 10:13:43 PM »
yeah, you're negative style of answering indicates you have nothing to hide . . .

please continue melting down (objectively, of course  ::) over Hezbollah.

please continue to use message board lingo to make a pathetic judgment of somebody

you did pass the nuance test with flying colors though

lame

oh yea nice post count

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2007, 10:16:02 PM »
No it was not a question, I was just bullshitting around on this I Ching, Dec 21, 2012 thing and then uncovered, more unrest. Edgar Cayce, Einstein, Saint Malachy, Nostradamus, Scientists (Earth's 26K wobble, solar storms, the sun aligning with the milky way).

yea pretty crazy.. 3 galaxies align or something?...some say we'll meet other lifeforms around that time

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2007, 12:03:56 AM »
you can't nuke a country that lives right next door.   Aside from those pesky downwind radiation showers, you'll have millions of glowing refugees shitting and dying on your streets in about 3 days.  They'll flood the borders.  You can carpet bomb them as they approach, but then the UN will have a hissy fit and you'll lose a lot of money in trade embargos.

Rob, ...you just made this Canuck sleep alot easier tonight.
Hopefully the ones with access to the button are as wise as you.  :)
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2007, 04:18:40 AM »
As a North American, it is comforting to think so, ...but I wonder if that's how it would really play out.  ???

yeah, it sounds like a new cold war is coming with russia.  Putin is very pissed at us for this euro missile shield.  IF he could cripple us with a quick strike and stop US growth, would he?  I dunno.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2007, 06:55:21 AM »
Yeah rob u hit it pretty good. Jag, ur countrymen share that Button. There are plenty of Canadians at NORAD making sure we all sleep well. The Putin thing is troubling, however unlike the Islamonutbags, its about dollars with the Russians. They have plenty of resources, petro dollars, but also face the same types of problems that we in the West have. They faces threats from Islamic nutbags ansd would like to grow closer to the West. Things can be done to better the situation with them, long or short term.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2007, 07:02:34 AM »
Yeah rob u hit it pretty good. Jag, ur countrymen share that Button. There are plenty of Canadians at NORAD making sure we all sleep well. The Putin thing is troubling, however unlike the Islamonutbags, its about dollars with the Russians. They have plenty of resources, petro dollars, but also face the same types of problems that we in the West have. They faces threats from Islamic nutbags ansd would like to grow closer to the West. Things can be done to better the situation with them, long or short term.

yeah, Putin was quiet for a long time.  in the last year, to match US boldness in the rampup to Iran, Putin has gotten bold too.  Alliance with iran and China.  Calling us out for imperialism and the missile shield.  Plus that macho photo shoot lol...

Another 5 years of Bush-like US policy and we'll be in a 4th war in Syria.  We'll have the Eur missile shield and probably one over asia/china too.  And we'll keep squeezing them. 

You KNOW they're feeling the heati n Russia.  Imagine if the reds were invading venez, brazil, cuba, and greenland, building bases.  Then they put in a "north american missile shield".  We'd be shitting our pants haha... 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2007, 07:07:52 AM »
It stands to reason...they feel that they want to reinsert themselves on thw world stage. there is money to be made. They sorta woke up and they have NATO at their front and back door. We have troops in almost all of Eastern Europe. We train with everybody in the Balkans. We're in Afghanistan. But things can be done.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2007, 07:09:15 AM »
I thought that the joint missle thing was a good idea. Throw them a bone. Since neither of us gets to sit in on that stuff, and we don't know what goes on, somebody thought it was a bad idea.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2007, 07:14:25 AM »
I thought that the joint missle thing was a good idea. Throw them a bone. Since neither of us gets to sit in on that stuff, and we don't know what goes on, somebody thought it was a bad idea.

the european missile shield?
I took it to mean that we'd have a whole lot of launchers that could do a lot of things to a lot of nations very quickly if need be.  of course it'd be strictly defense - but it could remove a % of MAD.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2007, 07:21:01 AM »
Yeah....Put it on Russian soil..why not. I'm sure we could finagle a few more sites throughout Europe. It builds relationships with their military. Neither Bush nor Putin will last forever.
L