Author Topic: Should gaspari or Ids pay  (Read 3597 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Should gaspari or Ids pay
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2007, 12:07:02 PM »
Well, it didn't increase his test. Both his test and estrogen were probably really low when he used the compound.

All steroids can cause gyno since they cause an "imbalance" in steroid hormones.

Agree with your last statement, but you're doing nothing more than guessing his Test level was low to start with. For all you know he could be a teenager with a higher than normal T level that caused the excess (triggered by the PH) to convert.

But I'm no expert with Steroids and I don't even know most of their names or what their deal is. So I'll stop here.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2007, 12:08:23 PM »
I used pro hormones back when M1t was around and methyl d.  I now have gyno because of it, should or could i sue them for it.  It did say that it does not convet into estrogen, but now i have a fat ass lump behind my right nipp. and its embaressing as hell. >:(

I guess you can now realize your lifelong dream of becoming a passable crossdresser.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2007, 12:11:44 PM »
I guess you can now realize your lifelong dream of becoming a passable crossdresser.

i'm sure the bottle listed female breast development in males as a side effect...However, it was in really small print....

But im almost 100% sure than there was a disclaimer, so the companies aren't responsible...

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2007, 12:14:20 PM »
i'm sure the bottle listed female breast development in males as a side effect...

haha that's probably what made "jason" buy it.  "He" probably figured "he" could save 1000s in surgery.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2007, 12:26:41 PM »
Agree with your last statement, but you're doing nothing more than guessing his Test level was low to start with. For all you know he could be a teenager with a higher than normal T level that caused the excess (triggered by the PH) to convert.

But I'm no expert with Steroids and I don't even know most of their names or what their deal is. So I'll stop here.
I'm not guessing at all. Take a steroid = endogenous test plummets (and estrogen with it). Fact.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2007, 12:30:16 PM »
I'm not guessing at all. Take a steroid = endogenous test plummets (and estrogen with it). Fact.

Um, no.  Take synthetic testosterone and your body will try maintain its normal hormonal balance by increasing the estrogen levels to try and balance out with the increased testosterone.  Homeostasis!   Increased estrogen=gyno

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2007, 12:34:41 PM »
Um, no.  Take synthetic testosterone and your body will try maintain its normal hormonal balance by increasing the estrogen levels to try and balance out with the increased testosterone.  Homeostasis!   Increased estrogen=gyno
No. What I'm saying is elementary steroid knowledge. The hormones he took are synthetic anabolic steroids that do not aromatise. What this means is that both his test and estrogen were low.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2007, 12:36:21 PM »
No. What I'm saying is elementary steroid knowledge. The hormones he took are synthetic anabolic steroids that do not aromatise. What this means is that both his test and estrogen were low.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, I see.

jason5581

• Getbig I
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2007, 02:36:17 PM »
I was 20 when i took all that stuff i don't think my test levels were that low.  plus i actually did gain 40lbs on mass tech and cell tech ::) and squadfather you can go fuck yourself, always with the gay shit that, should say something about yourself you fat fuck

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2007, 02:59:07 PM »
I was 20 when i took all that stuff i don't think my test levels were that low.  plus i actually did gain 40lbs on mass tech and cell tech ::) and squadfather you can go fuck yourself, always with the gay shit that, should say something about yourself you fat fuck

hahahahaha, calm down gyno boy, it's only the WWW. ;D

jason5581

• Getbig I
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2007, 03:06:41 PM »
Sorry must be the dec........ i mean the zma getting to me but fuck man i was asking a serious question and you gotta throw gay shit in there

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2007, 03:07:50 PM »
Sorry must be the dec........ i mean the zma getting to me but fuck man i was asking a serious question and you gotta throw gay shit in there
just joking around man, have some fun with this shit and enjoy yourself.

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2007, 03:12:56 PM »
I used pro hormones back when M1t was around and methyl d.  I now have gyno because of it, should or could i sue them for it.  It did say that it does not convet into estrogen, but now i have a fat ass lump behind my right nipp. and its embaressing as hell. >:(

m1t - the gyno maker

your fault there was enough feedback showing plenty of people getting gyno from it. not converting to estrogen doesn't matter. tren, m1t, anadrol, none convert to estrogen but give the worst gyno to those sensative to it.

haha there was one thread on anabolicminds or something about some douchebag getting lactating gyno from m1t and he was milking himself trying to get rid of it.  ::) i'm telling you meatheads are waaaay tooo stoopid to be fucking with hormones.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2007, 03:14:16 PM »
m1t - the gyno maker

your fault there was enough feedback showing plenty of people getting gyno from it. not converting to estrogen doesn't matter. tren, m1t, anadrol, none convert to estrogen but give the worst gyno to those sensative to it.

haha there was one thread on anabolicminds or something about some douchebag getting lactating gyno from m1t and he was milking himself trying to get rid of it.  ::) i'm telling you meatheads are waaaay tooo stoopid to be fucking with hormones.
hahahahaha, look at the positive, at least he can save money on milk now. :D

jason5581

• Getbig I
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2007, 03:20:53 PM »
 more like cottage cheese :-X

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2007, 03:28:02 PM »
more like cottage cheese :-X

Do your breasts get sore once a month?

jason5581

• Getbig I
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2007, 03:29:33 PM »
No but i bleed is that weird ::)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2007, 01:55:39 AM »
hahaha, that dumb bitch.

"How many bodies will we have to see before we do something about steroids?" - Nancy Grace (paraphrased, but roughly what she said).

UMM, how about ANY AT ALL?

Isn't Nancy Grace on ABombs?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2007, 02:03:16 AM »
hahahahaha, look at the positive, at least he can save money on milk now. :D

LMFAO!!!!! Nothing like fresh milk straight from the source.
No doubt about it...