Author Topic: Who's this Mower guy?  (Read 10549 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Who's this Mower guy?
« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2007, 11:15:01 AM »

"the pic that broke the Stick"
Ron: "I am lazy."

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #101 on: October 20, 2007, 11:25:02 AM »
I think I posted that picture first. It was forbidden to post on the boards. I'm all about breaking the rules
$

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 20, 2007, 11:26:52 AM »
I think I posted that picture first. It was forbidden to post on the boards. I'm all about breaking the rules

Remember how everyone thought it was a photoshop at first?  ;D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2007, 11:27:46 AM »

Remember how everyone thought it was a photoshop at first?  ;D

Yeah, NYCMAN, Powerrod and Ironstu all had it. I cropped off the screen capture and posted it haha.
$

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #104 on: October 21, 2007, 02:30:05 PM »
what's the "sammich" stuff....I hope it's not what I think it is meaning he suggested him, Jodie and Mcfarland become one.........

-jodie is pretty f'n hot btw.

He has a preference for peanut butter jelly sammiches.

Carries them in a Jansport backpack supposedly.

Story goes, he met up with Jodels at some Expo, they lunched. Whether or not he had a sammich is unknown, but PB & J Sammich is a vital part in what Mower is.

And yeah, Jodels is fcuking hot.

As empty as paradise

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2007, 02:39:06 PM »
He has a preference for peanut butter jelly sammiches.

Carries them in a Jansport backpack supposedly.

Story goes, he met up with Jodels at some Expo, they lunched. Whether or not he had a sammich is unknown, but PB & J Sammich is a vital part in what Mower is.

And yeah, Jodels is fcuking hot.

hahahahahaha, that shit ALWAYS kills me lol

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2007, 02:43:20 PM »
I am reading his blogs. Hes officially crazy

hahahaa, post a link!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 21, 2007, 04:22:27 PM »

A few vintage Chad Mower (Ifearnoman) threads and quotes:

The Rebecca Rush "debacle": http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16683

ending with Rebecca tearing Mower a new arsehole:
Quote from: RebeccaRush
IFEARNOMAN,

NO!  I WILL NOT GO OUT WITH YOU!

REBECCA RUSH

Epic strength from our little friend:
Quote from: ifearnoman
Little update, haven't written in here all that much, but today, leg day. I finally Leg Pressed my bodyweight for 8 reps.  It has taken what seems like forever, but I did about 130 *a little less* for 8 reps.  I couldn't believe i got that up there.  Strength gains have been increasing, and I am feeling good

Chad Mower the Mixed Martial Artist:

As some of you may or may not know, I used to train pretty heavily in mixed martial arts, had a great Muay Thai Trainer, and trained with some Submission Fighters before too.  I brought some of the training footage into work to show one of my buds, and while watching it, I could feel myself getting pumped up and excited.  I miss training in it, and have considered going back to it.

I at times, wonder if I even have the body for this sport.  Maybe it is my self-esteem, or my motivation, because of work.  Or, maybe a combination of all.  I stopped training MMA originally, because my time was getting drained easily.  When I was training MMA my schedule was hectic, between lifting 4 days/wk, eating, muay thai 3 days a week submission fighting class 3 days a week, and working 40+ hrs a week, I came out tired.  PLUS I lived an hour away from work.  Now that I am closer to work I have more time, but I just don't know what to do.  I really like bodybuilding, but I love MMA too...

Ifear is trying to figure this shit out, and wouldn't mind input from his bros/sis'

And for you punks that flame this, (from the board that shall remain nameless)....PISS OFF

And maybe the best post ever by Mower....

His tips on self defence:
http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14804

Just talking this over with Jodi, and decided to post some tips for you ladies since the scumbags are going to be coming out of the woodwork, now that it is summer.  They are gonna be crawling out from under rocks, or caves, or studio apartments, or where it is they hide.

It (self defense) is all about simplicity...K.I.S.S. (keep it simple st..er..sweetie).  A lot of self defense instructors nowadays, teach stuff that can get you killed.  You must not only be strong, but smart as well.  I have taught women and children before, and I teach them awareness, as well as techniques.  If you have ever taken motorcycle classes, they tell you "You must always be looking for avenues of escape"  They say this in the Police Academy too.  Think about it..ever go into a restaurant and see cops eating?  Where do they sit?

The farthest from the door, with one facing twards the door, and one facing the window.  This covers all angles, and in case of robbery or whatever prepares them for it.  I just wanted to post a few tips for you to prepare yourselves in case you ever need it.

1. As we learned in grade school, safety in numbers...do your shopping and such during daylight, but if you must go at night, have a friend or two go with you....Criminals want easy targets.  Single people who are alone.

2. Never walk around looking at the ground.  When I am walking down the street (even in the city) I make eye contact with EVERYONE.  They will usually acknowledge you, I acknowledge them back (simple as a head nod) and keep moving.  Don't stop, don't STARE, but make eye contact.  4-6 seconds is perfect.  This shows them you are confident and not scared.  Also never walk with your hands in your pockets, but at your sides.  Just walk/act normal, and try not to stand out as someone who is scared.

3.  Remember, any weapon you have can be used against you. Pepperspray, guns, knives etc can be turned against you.  Spray sometimes will not work against someone who is under the influence of narcotics.

4.  When coming in late at night, don't be digging around for your keys, have them ready as you come into the house.  Always be looking around, and observing the area around you (much like I said in the paragraph above, always look for a way to escape)

5. If walking in late at night, even if you live alone look twards the door, wave and REALLY loud say "Hey sweetie!, I will be in, in a minute!"

Or you can add.."Ok, tell her I will be there in a second!"

6. If you do get into a bad situation, and you are being attacked, don't scream "Help" scream FIRE..as many times and as loud as you can scream FIRE.  People do not help if they hear HELP, but are more likely to do so if they hear FIRE.

7. Make as much noise as you can when walking in. Cough, sneeze, use your keys, bags whatever...people will look out their windows, and if help is needed, it will be close.

8. Never let anyone tell you to NOT fight back.  If you don't fight, you are more likely to get hurt.  You are fighting for your life.  This is a reality, and you have to fight back if you intend to survive.

Remember: Criminals want the easy score.  A nonconfident person, who won't fight back, and doesn't make noise.

For those who don't know, these are my credentials, so you know I know what I am talking about:

Worked in the Law Enforcement/Private Security/Loss Prevention field since graduation from High School 6 years ago.

Boxing 6 years

2nd Degree Black Belt Combat Hapkido

Submission Wrestling 3 years

Taekwondo 1st Degree BB

American Freestyle Jujitsu-2nd degree bb.

studied various other styles since I was 14 years old..
Judo, vale tudo, bjj, muay thai

I have also taught women and children for about 3 years. Taught some police colleauges recently ground and edged weapon survival techniques.

Mr Self Defence

As empty as paradise

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: October 21, 2007, 04:50:35 PM »
damn can you imagine the bullying this kid got in school?  life is unfair

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 21, 2007, 04:53:05 PM »
hahahahaha that self defence shit is unbelievable ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #110 on: October 21, 2007, 04:57:43 PM »
Dude actually made those post? JFC what an idiot. Here's a picture to prove I'm right.
a

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2007, 05:08:05 PM »
Wisdom of Mower:

They are gonna be crawling out from under rocks, or caves, or studio apartments, or where it is they hide.

If walking in late at night, even if you live alone look twards the door, wave and REALLY loud say "Hey sweetie!, I will be in, in a minute!"

Or you can add.."Ok, tell her I will be there in a second!
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2007, 05:09:57 PM »
He knows we're still watching him...

Tell me something.  How many people start their "About me" with such a pathetic height and weight?  That's the FIRST THING he wants you to know about him!  It's the same reason he posted his "progress pics" in the first place...     

RadChad's Blurbs
About me:
I am 27 5'4 130 from Chicago. I am also Christian, in fact, I attend Harvest Bible Chapel in Rolling Meadows, and I LOVE it. 

Hahaha.

Inner demons, perhaps?

As empty as paradise

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #113 on: October 21, 2007, 05:21:38 PM »
Chad is Rad...hahahahahahhahahah aha almost as good as a D.A. meltdown.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2007, 05:28:19 PM »
Poor Chadwick.....   I wonder if the kid's ever been laid?

Remember that Amy Peters chick he was stalking before Jodi?  I think that's what started the whole Mower-bashing thing, when he admitted belonging to her and several other fitness chicks' $12.95/month "member sites" so he could be "pen-pals" with them!  ;D ;D

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #115 on: October 21, 2007, 05:42:42 PM »
Goat, any sign of Shawn?  He's been strangely quiet...... ???

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 21, 2007, 05:47:33 PM »
Goat, any sign of Shawn?  He's been strangely quite...... ???

strangely quite what?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 21, 2007, 06:08:13 PM »
As you all know, I hate how the girls get virtually no support.  So, to make a long story short.  Very soon, I will be opening a website that I am entitling TopNotchPhysiques.com

The purpose of this site is to better promote the girls in the industry(especially those that may not have a lot of coverage)

Now this isn't just going to be like a fit SIGHTS it is going to be a site, in which girls in the industry bb/figure/fitness are profiled and given the proper recognition.  Eventually, my goal is to be able to develop a pay pal account in which people can donate money, and every month or so, the money is pooled together a given to a competitor that is in dire need.  There will be a few deciding factors in who gets the money.  It might go to a pro, and it might go to an amatuer..who knows. I remember Dina saying that this sport even taps her for cash.  

There are still some kinks that I am trying to workout, I am not an expert by ANY means, but I will do my best.  If ANY female competitor wishes to be a part of the site, please contact me and let me know!  If anyone has any questions, also let me know....As I said, you MUST be a current competitor, and NOT a model.  

Thats about it!

http://www.angelfire.com/tx6/topnotchfitness0/
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 21, 2007, 06:14:57 PM »
Poor Chadwick.....   I wonder if the kid's ever been laid?

Remember that Amy Peters chick he was stalking before Jodi?  I think that's what started the whole Mower-bashing thing, when he admitted belonging to her and several other fitness chicks' $12.95/month "member sites" so he could be "pen-pals" with them!  ;D ;D

It was a combination of that and this 8):
http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=923
This is me at 122....understand I WAS 115 a few months ago..I have a FAST metabolism,  and gaining weight for me is SUPER hard...aslo, I am 5'4...

I think to be 100% honest, I have a real confidence issue with how I look, I think I am like a reverse anorexic or something.  I don't think I will EVER look good enough.  I hate when I look in the mirror because of how thin I look.  Oh well...
As empty as paradise

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #119 on: October 21, 2007, 06:31:30 PM »
"Now this isn't just going to be like a fit SIGHTS it is going to be a site, in which girls in the industry bb/figure/fitness are profiled and given the proper recognition.  Eventually, my goal is to be able to develop a pay pal account in which people can donate money, and every month or so, the money is pooled together a given to a competitor that is in dire need.  There will be a few deciding factors in who gets the money.  It might go to a pro, and it might go to an amatuer..who knows. I remember Dina saying that this sport even taps her for cash.  "

;D ;D

There's no way, the person who wrote this, had the brain power to figure out how to turn their computer on. This can not be real. Oh wait... maybe it can...

a

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: October 21, 2007, 06:38:41 PM »
Yall are terrible.  But I can't believe dude posted this mess.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 21, 2007, 06:39:17 PM »
As empty as paradise

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #122 on: October 21, 2007, 06:41:55 PM »
haha damn, I kind of feel sorry for this guy.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 21, 2007, 06:49:11 PM »
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 21, 2007, 06:59:58 PM »