Author Topic: Rude, just plain rude! (Hulkster stay out)  (Read 2837 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Rude, just plain rude! (Hulkster stay out)
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2007, 01:59:14 AM »
Theres no synthol in that bi, lots of people have two different shaped "guns" I for one have a similar "extra" bit of muscle in my left arm that runs under the armpit, I think you will find Jay Cutler also has a similar thing going on...

Just genetics man!

I think the fact that the photo is taken post bicep tear is a little indicator for you  ;)
P

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2007, 04:15:30 AM »
no those pics are from 93..he tore his biceps a couple of months before the mr o 94.

those pics are pre biceps tear.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2007, 04:32:48 AM »
I remember when those pics caem out, I think I still have the flex...it was insane, no one looked like that back then, the size and hardness he had there were mind blowing.  I think they had a pic of Flex Wheeler in the back looking big as hell but he was soft as a baby's ass, talking about how he was eating french fries or something like that.  As much as people try to take away from Dorian he was incredible in his first 3 olympia's, prolly should have lost the 94 one but was awsome in 95, I honestly don't remember 96 and 97.  His conditioning at the 92 olympia, especially from the bac was just outlandish.
nasser=piece of shit

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2007, 04:45:09 AM »
Theres no synthol in that bi, lots of people have two different shaped "guns" I for one have a similar "extra" bit of muscle in my left arm that runs under the armpit, I think you will find Jay Cutler also has a similar thing going on...

Just genetics man!

Funny, it was said by several top bbers, Levrone included that Dorian didn't have great genetics, but he trained like a warrior.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2007, 07:25:30 AM »
Funny, it was said by several top bbers, Levrone included that Dorian didn't have great genetics, but he trained like a warrior.
he was just talking about the genetic shape of his bi's, nothing more nothing less. Dorian had great genetics for conditioning and putting on mass (read he responds very well to anabolics), he had a lot of perseverence (character is for a good part genetic aswell), he had a good structure, not so good arms. Genetics encompass the whole thing on many levels, there's no perfect good or bad...well bad..think the Chad.