Author Topic: Top RUSSIAN Natural.  (Read 12665 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Top RUSSIAN Natural.
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2007, 11:48:14 AM »
And that's the problem in a nutshell.

We have a sensationalistic media that's in the right wing's pocket.
Well played my friend and THE TRUTH.

Iran is no threat.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2007, 11:49:29 AM »
Hell... look at onlyme. He contributes atleast 8% of all methane release into the atmosphere.

Very mean, but very funny!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2007, 11:49:29 AM »
Well played my friend and THE TRUTH.

Iran is no threat.
iran is a threat to israel

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2007, 11:50:34 AM »
I think Iran is a beautiful country with mostly nice people, it all depends on the american government policy if they stay nice, because if i was one of them i would be screaming jihad too probably.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2007, 11:51:44 AM »
iran is a threat to israel

its the other way around, israel is a leading terrorist state, they can invade every country in the middle east they want.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2007, 11:54:10 AM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOM

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2007, 11:56:17 AM »
what a beauty.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2007, 11:57:31 AM »
hey i remember that you had that avatar years ago
funny stuff

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2007, 12:09:49 PM »
Not really.

I think Putin could take out any world leader in a duel or hand to hand.  Speak on this. 

Did you know George Bush does not even know how to ride a horse and is scared of them.  So much for the cowboy hat and the ranch.  ???
With all that ...Who's more accomplished.. One can fry an egg,ride a horse ,and throw a kick..  The other ..rules the world ! Apenis...The shit you post ,sometimes makes no fvcing sense whatsoever.. You're a d!ck!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2007, 12:10:51 PM »
I think Iran is a beautiful country with mostly nice people, it all depends on the american government policy if they stay nice, because if i was one of them i would be screaming jihad too probably.
And your anger and uncertainty would be justified given the United States foreign Policy and what we have done to Iran.  Let us not forget history.  The time in 1953, when we removed their Democratically elected Prime Minister and put in a Monarch.  We caused this.

In 1951, a nationalist politician, Dr. Mohammed Mossadegh rose to prominence in Iran and was elected Prime Minister. As Prime Minister, Mossadegh became enormously popular in Iran by nationalizing the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company (later British Petroleum, BP) which controlled the country's oil reserves. In response, Britain embargoed Iranian oil and began plotting to depose Mossadegh. Members of the British Intelligence Service invited the United States to join them, convincing U.S. President Eisenhower that Mossadegh was reliant on the Tudeh (Communist) Party to stay in power. In 1953, President Eisenhower authorized Operation Ajax, and the CIA took the lead in overthrowing Mossadegh and supporting a U.S.-friendly monarch; and for which the U.S. Government apologized in 2000.[

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2007, 12:13:38 PM »
yes, and brought in power again their favorite Shah Reza with their torturous secret police.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2007, 12:16:48 PM »
yeah stripped the nutty religious people of their theocracy, real bad huh? now the religious nuts are back in control.  you must like that.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2007, 12:17:12 PM »
yes, and brought in power again their favorite Shah Reza with their torturous secret police.

you make that sound like it's a bad thing.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2007, 12:17:17 PM »
Lets also not forget that We supported SADDAM and IRAQ by giving them weapons and funding to fight Iran all during the 80`s for the Iran/Iraq war.

Billions of American dollars and Weapons to Saddam to fight Iran.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2007, 12:18:24 PM »
Here's a serious issue we can discuss!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2007, 12:18:51 PM »
let's stick with iran   you like that one

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2007, 12:19:22 PM »
yeah stripped the nutty religious people of their theocracy, real bad huh? now the religious nuts are back in control.  you must like that.
No my friend. In 1951 Dr. Mohammed Mossadegh was a secularist and did not want religion to rule the state.

We did.  Operation Ajax was meant for the religious empowerment because it was thought that it would be an easier regime to control.

We opened the door wide for the Religious fundementalists and shut the door on the secularists.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 18, 2007, 12:19:56 PM »
Yes, i got sick in the stomach when i heard these government officials say "we got him!".

bunch of hypocrats.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #93 on: October 18, 2007, 12:20:55 PM »
No my friend. In 1951 Dr. Mohammed Mossadegh was a secularist and did not want religion to rule the state.

We did.  Operation Ajax was meant for the religious empowerment because it was thought that it would be an easier regime to control.

We opened the door wide for the Religious fundementalists and shut the door on the secularists.
dont forget our friends france and england

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2007, 12:20:59 PM »
Mohammad Mosaddeq (Mossadeq (help·info)) (Persian: محمد مصدق‎ Moḥammad Moṣaddeq, also Mosaddegh or Mossadegh) (19 May 1882 – 5 March 1967) served as the Prime minister of Iran[1][2] from 1951 to 1953. He was democratically elected to the parliament, and as leader of the nationalists was twice appointed as prime minister by Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, the Shah of Iran, after a positive vote of inclination by the parliament.[3] Mossadegh was a nationalist and passionately opposed foreign intervention in Iran. He was also the architect of the nationalization of the Iranian oil industry, which had been under British control through the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company, today known as British Petroleum (BP).

Due to a multitude of disagreements with his former allies, especially the communists and Islamists, and disagreements with the Shah and with the parliament over his handling of the talks regarding compensation of the British side, he dissolved the parliament using a referendum to avoid impeachment. This act was characterized as unconstitutional by some of his closest allies as well as opponents, and led to the Shah's dismissing him from office on August 16, 1953 [4][5][6][7][8]. Mossadegh later insisted that the text of the constitution was subject to interpretation, and that his actions had been in accordance with its spirit rather than its text [9]. He eventually was removed from power on August 19, 1953, by military intervention. The coup d'état was supported and funded by the British and U.S. governments and led by General Fazlollah Zahedi [10]. The American operation to encourage it was run by CIA agent Kermit Roosevelt, Jr.,[11][12] the grandson of U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt, and came to be known as Operation Ajax,[11] after its CIA cryptonym, and as the "28 Mordad 1332" coup, after its date on the Iranian calendar.[13] Dr. Mosaddeq was imprisoned for three years and subsequently put under house arrest until his death. He is, in many countries, considered a symbol of anti-imperialism.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 18, 2007, 12:21:30 PM »

bingo.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #96 on: October 18, 2007, 12:23:48 PM »
Adonis, you ever think of using all of this knowledge for something, like working as a historian or something like that?

spinnis

« Reply #97 on: October 18, 2007, 12:27:43 PM »
Adonis, you ever think of using all of this knowledge for something, like working as a historian or something like that?

he canīt take wikipedia with him everywhere :D

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #98 on: October 18, 2007, 12:28:47 PM »
he canīt take wikipedia with him everywhere :D

Oh snap!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 18, 2007, 12:31:17 PM »
My main problem is that I am interested in everything.  I wake up every day wanting to learn something new or how something works or what happened in the past.  Today, the majority of the people do not do this and it is frightening to me.  I think people put their life ahead of their knowledge.  When it should be the other way around.  My dream would be to popularize all areas of knowledge and make it interactive where people, normal everyday people, can participate in research and experiments.  Science and knowledge centers should outnumber churches.  They should also be accessible to anyone willing and wanting to learn. For free.

That is my dream anyways.