Author Topic: hahahaha plumpy you stupid fuck  (Read 2343 times)

Master Blaster

Re: hahahaha plumpy you stupid fuck
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2007, 05:01:10 PM »
Regarding my account balance, I'll bet you every single bank account I have has more then all of yours put together

Hahahah, plumper's vast array of corporate holdings, tax free shelters and overseas deposits. This guy cracks me up!  :D

Keep it up fatty! Brooooha!!!! ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2007, 05:02:31 PM »
hahahhahaha You are a liar, a big, fat, quadruple(that means 4 retard) chinned, pedo, liar. hahaha "no balls" pumphard?
hahahaahaha..........keep it down, you're going to disturb the family in the next trailer..........believe what u want

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2007, 05:04:37 PM »
Hahahah, plumper's vast array of corporate holdings, tax free shelters and overseas deposits. This guy cracks me up!  :D

Keep it up fatty! Brooooha!!!! ;D
you could finally lose your virginity if you had my cash, but that would mean you'd have to leave mom's basement

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2007, 05:14:46 PM »
you could finally lose your virginity if you had my cash, but that would mean you'd have to leave mom's basement
hahaha you just admitted that you lost your virginity by paying for it!!!! hahaha
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Master Blaster

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2007, 05:18:12 PM »

How much are you paying for the little ones?  :-X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2007, 05:45:02 PM »
I think he got scared off..........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Master Blaster

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2007, 05:48:18 PM »
I think he got scared off..........

Destroyed again by "nerds"  ::)

Who the fuck uses that term, anyway? Gayer then a "The Facts Of Life" spin off show.

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2007, 06:10:51 PM »
i am sorry but do you realise that you all are RETARDED & STUPID.
TEAM NASSER!

Master Blaster

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2007, 06:25:15 PM »

Fail.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2007, 06:28:50 PM »
Who are you? Did pumphard kidnap you little boy, do you need us to call the authorities? It is well past your bedtime I'm sure, get lost.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2007, 06:32:28 PM »
Who are you? Did pumphard kidnap you little boy, do you need us to call the authorities? It is well past your bedtime I'm sure, get lost.
haha,you're stupid. i hope you know that(and when i say you,i mean that pumphard guy too,i mean he googled and got into a pedo site to find information about another poster.GET A LIFE.)!
TEAM NASSER!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2007, 06:34:43 PM »
haha,you're stupid. i hope you know that(and when i say you,i mean that pumphard guy too,i mean he googled and got into a pedo site to find information about another poster.GET A LIFE.)!

Hi Pumphard!!!!!

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2007, 06:37:39 PM »
ok seems that you like your little games in this board so carry on.
TEAM NASSER!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2007, 06:38:55 PM »
ok seems that you like your little games in this board so carry on.
Obviously you can't read what this board is for.. go away..you are like a gnat on a dogs balls...annoying
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2007, 07:06:44 PM »
hahahhahaha You are a liar, a big, fat, quadruple(that means 4 retard) chinned, pedo, liar. hahaha "no balls" pumphard?
Did you calm down yet, or did you smash that pentium 2 desktop of yours.........

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2007, 07:08:42 PM »
Just in case you missed it the first 50 times.................

Why would you go into a pedo site, just cause googling a handle lead you there?  

Also, why would you surf around a pedo site for 10 minutes, for information?

Love the way pedomonium is still avoiding the question.........Now, watch how his tops come to his rescue............hahaha h

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2007, 07:10:09 PM »
Did you calm down yet, or did you smash that pentium 2 desktop of yours.........
I'm always calm, tubby. Did you sneak into your bosses office to post again?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2007, 07:14:23 PM »
I'm always calm, tubby. Did you sneak into your bosses office to post again?
I was concerned for you........save your energy for work tomorrow, it's a friday, probably going to be a heavy load 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2007, 07:24:36 PM »
I was concerned for you........save your energy for work tomorrow, it's a friday, probably going to be a heavy load 
Friday is always easy where I work, I'm not sure about yours though, let's see, how's your day going to look?

Wake up, post on getbig, find new pedo site, (use different name when signing up), post on getbig some more, search pedo site for Indonesian girls, post on getbig, yell at queer bartender downstairs to bring up a sandwich for his favorite bottom, post on getbig, wipe mouth after servicing said bartender in exchange for sandwich, post on getbig, try to chat with underage girls on pedo site, get rejected for being "fat and old", post on getbig.................. ..........etc,etc,etc

Yep looks like you have a full day ahead of you ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2007, 07:38:21 PM »
Friday is always easy where I work, I'm not sure about yours though, let's see, how's your day going to look?

Wake up, post on getbig, find new pedo site, (use different name when signing up), post on getbig some more, search pedo site for Indonesian girls, post on getbig, yell at queer bartender downstairs to bring up a sandwich for his favorite bottom, post on getbig, wipe mouth after servicing said bartender in exchange for sandwich, post on getbig, try to chat with underage girls on pedo site, get rejected for being "fat and old", post on getbig.................. ..........etc,etc,etc

In the end, the reality is that your still poor........

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2007, 07:43:59 PM »

HAHAHAHA, this fat fuck is quite the winner, isn't he chaos?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2007, 07:47:27 PM »
HAHAHAHA, this fat fuck is quite the winner, isn't he chaos?
If by "winner" you mean pedophile, queer then yes, yes pumphard is quite a "winner"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2007, 07:54:04 PM »
If by "winner" you mean pedophile, queer then yes, yes pumphard is quite a "winner"

hahaha, but wait, I think I'm supposed to be the pedo here because I found his account on a pedo site by googling his screen name ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2007, 07:57:35 PM »
hahaha, but wait, I think I'm supposed to be the pedo here because I found his account on a pedo site by googling his screen name ::)
He's gone again, breaks over back to work pumphard, alllll night long hahahaha, epic tweeker tendencies
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2007, 09:46:12 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!  THat's exactly the type of "guy" I had plumptard pegged for.