Author Topic: Told You Folks I'd Get Derek Anthony Back....  (Read 23771 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Told You Folks I'd Get Derek Anthony Back....BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2007, 08:15:45 PM »
Vince,

As someone who genuinely cares for you, I firmly believe that you must see this matter through.  Any man who gets spat on needs to rebuild his pride/ego and until that happens, he must have an insatiable lust for revenge. 

The spitting incident reminded me of the times of slavery, where white men used to spit on the faces of hardworking negroes, who would be working the fields in order to keep him and his family doing well.  These white men would pick opportune times to do their mishaps.  They would wait for a day that is extremely hot and sneak up on the negro slaves and while overhearing them say something like, "partna, it sure be hot out heaa", they would take that moment to spit on the negro's face and then say something like, "Why don't you cool off with some white man juice?!?" - all the while back peddling to his fellow white buddies that would be on top of horses wearing white hoods and strategically aiming their rifles at the angered negro. 

You know what that negro would do in order to get his revenge?  He would go and fuck the white man's wife and then fuck the white man's best friend as well (Man or Woman).  So what I'm saying to you is that you need to fuck Derek's wife and then fuck Dave Palumbo for good measure.  That would be the ultimate form of revenge.

Remember the titans Vince, Remember the titans...

"1"

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2007, 08:18:34 PM »
Too bad you're black Vince.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2007, 08:22:21 PM »

Oh don't worry, the payback is much higher than this for Derek.  Folks like the Squadfather will need to take notes when I demonstrate in a few weeks what internet terrorism is all about.  This isn't going to be an owning, this is personal and I intend to get some very brutal revenge for it.

Derek, I'd suggest you apologize for your actions soon or your world is going to be flipped upside down like nothing you've ever seen before.

No one spits in my face and gets away with it without reprucussion.  The funny thing is that he's going to do it to himself. 

I'll give you folks a little hint......Crocodile Dundee.... ;D
this character is so jaded he actually believes his lies, like scott peterson

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2007, 08:30:32 PM »
Vince,

As someone who genuinely cares for you, I firmly believe that you must see this matter through.  Any man who gets spat on needs to rebuild his pride/ego and until that happens, he must have an insatiable lust for revenge. 

The spitting incident reminded me of the times of slavery, where white men used to spit on the faces of hardworking negroes, who would be working the fields in order to keep him and his family doing well.  These white men would pick opportune times to do their mishaps.  They would wait for a day that is extremely hot and sneak up on the negro slaves and while overhearing them say something like, "partna, it sure be hot out heaa", they would take that moment to spit on the negro's face and then say something like, "Why don't you cool off with some white man juice?!?" - all the while back peddling to his fellow white buddies that would be on top of horses wearing white hoods and strategically aiming their rifles at the angered negro. 

You know what that negro would do in order to get his revenge?  He would go and fuck the white man's wife and then fuck the white man's best friend as well (Man or Woman).  So what I'm saying to you is that you need to fuck Derek's wife and then fuck Dave Palumbo for good measure.  That would be the ultimate form of revenge.

"1"

props, son.

-Mad Nickels.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2007, 09:03:47 PM »
Vince,

"1"

LOL ! WOW !

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2007, 09:29:20 PM »

Oh don't worry, the payback is much higher than this for Derek.  Folks like the Squadfather will need to take notes when I demonstrate in a few weeks what internet terrorism is all about.  This isn't going to be an owning, this is personal and I intend to get some very brutal revenge for it.

Derek, I'd suggest you apologize for your actions soon or your world is going to be flipped upside down like nothing you've ever seen before.

No one spits in my face and gets away with it without reprucussion.  The funny thing is that he's going to do it to himself. 

I'll give you folks a little hint......Crocodile Dundee.... ;D

Don't talk about what you are 'going' to do.

Do it, then come tell us what you did.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2007, 09:35:42 PM »

Its already in place, the funny thing is that he won't realize it until its much too late.

Crocodile Dundee...... ;D
he spit @ your face, he won, period.
You are a shame for the black community.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2007, 09:37:35 PM »
he spit @ your face, he won, period.
You are a shame for the black community.
You tell him, "benz" ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
Re: Told You Folks I'd Get Derek Anthony Back....
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2007, 09:52:05 PM »
derek, beware the wrath of man boobies that are about to unleash

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2007, 12:02:20 AM »
Cool Hand Goodrum has a nothing hand. We open his threads and it is a version of the same drama over and over. Melvin should host a show like Jerry Springer but for black folk from the south. Should be entertaining.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2007, 12:13:33 AM »
lmao

vince i own you bitch

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
  • Bow to your bunny overlords!
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2007, 12:21:29 AM »
A man's worth is defined between his worst friend and his best enemy.

Where's that put Derek?

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2007, 12:36:26 AM »
Oh man this is going to be good, don't let the people down Vince ;)!!!!

Etrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2007, 12:51:51 AM »
Vince,

"1"

Dude, that was fucking funny. . . . ;D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2007, 02:01:13 AM »
Vince,

"1"

Jeez, don't encourage him!  ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2007, 05:38:58 AM »
post that animated stuff you have with black men getting whipped vince, you done it before!  ha

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2007, 05:46:47 AM »
Congratulations Vince, you offically have taken the internet way too serious. Get a life.
L

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2007, 06:06:20 AM »
Congratulations Vince, you offically have taken the internet way too serious. Get a life.
Don't be too hasty JJ.

Wait till he's fucked Dave Palumbo, as per One More Rep's earlier suggestion , then declare he's taking it too seriously.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2007, 06:08:06 AM »
Don't talk about what you are 'going' to do.

Do it, then come tell us what you did.

Vince never "does" anything.

He talks about what he's going to do, then he delivers an excuse.

Remember when he was selling his business?  Or going to throw Lee out of the 2006 Olympia?  Or when he got hired by the Arizona Cardinals?  He makes up an obnoxious lie once a month. 

Vince is the king os spinning his wheels.  He'll spend his life talking about what he's going to do.  And he'll never accomplish a thing.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2007, 06:33:06 AM »
Vince never "does" anything.

He talks about what he's going to do, then he delivers an excuse.

Remember when he was selling his business?  Or going to throw Lee out of the 2006 Olympia?  Or when he got hired by the Arizona Cardinals?  He makes up an obnoxious lie once a month. 

Vince is the king os spinning his wheels.  He'll spend his life talking about what he's going to do.  And he'll never accomplish a thing.

Vince,

Let this comment enable you to see things through..

See it through Vince, see it through..

"1"

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2007, 06:50:59 AM »
see vince, you deserved to be spit on...I knew it all along.  If Derik was smart he'd take this up with the company you just got endorsed by, turn about is fair play.
nasser=piece of shit

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2007, 07:01:14 AM »
DA seemed ok to me at the "O" convention.  I said "anyone from getbig approach you?"  he said "no, and laughed."  He takes it as a fun little internet game, like it should be till ya'll show up...

Spitting on Vince G is unacceptable though, I wasn't there, but I agree with that "if it happened".
Most are all show no go!

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2007, 07:20:59 AM »
Vince talked shit, and when It came down to it, he couldnt back up is talk and got spat on the like dirty bitch he is.  Now he is back to his same old pathetic internet ways.  Hey goodrum, do you realize that if anything were to happen to derek, you've incriminated yourself infront of thousands on getbig.  Goodrum owns himself once again.  Go milk your man-titties.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2007, 07:34:34 AM »
lmao

vince i own you bitch

And Hector owns you...... ;D
A

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2007, 07:37:51 AM »

And Hector owns you...... ;D

Vince, did Derek's spit run down your face while you were crying and wetting yourself or did you wipe it off right away?