Author Topic: Told You Folks I'd Get Derek Anthony Back....  (Read 23946 times)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Re: Serious Question For Derek Anthony: Have There Been Any Repercussions?
« Reply #225 on: October 24, 2007, 04:50:45 PM »
Vince got punked.

Derek got away with it.

Vince promised revenge which will never come.

That's about the whole story.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Serious Question For Derek Anthony: Have There Been Any Repercussions?
« Reply #226 on: October 24, 2007, 04:52:08 PM »
I heard Vince was gonna start a rumor in the G4P community regarding Derek's HIV status in an attempt to hurt his income.

Don't know if it's true or not...  maybe ask BayGBM... he probably hangs in those circles.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
Re: Told You Folks I'd Get Derek Anthony Back....
« Reply #227 on: October 24, 2007, 06:09:33 PM »
Is Vince really a Certified School Nurse?  If he is  does he really want people to know that?  No offense vince
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #228 on: October 24, 2007, 06:17:44 PM »
Vince G got his Certificate in Sports Nutrition from an online course. Ditto the Master Fitness Trainer diploma. Many have wondered how anyone with a CSN can show up like this at a bodybuilding event.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #229 on: October 24, 2007, 06:25:36 PM »
Every now and again I open this thread up to see if this owning has transpired, only to note each time that its still the same people having the same discussion with no sign of this epic moment.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #230 on: October 24, 2007, 06:31:07 PM »
Hey, Rocket, you should know that Melvin is playing us for saps. He is an attention whore and posts every couple of days. Look at the shape he showed up against Billy Guns. WTF!!!! He just bullshits and keeps us all thinking he will produce just around the corner. Nope, Goodrum never produces. We get the same guy, physique, bullshit, etc. Like the time he tripped on a soda bottle and broke a couple of bones while going up the steps at a prepaid legal convention. Vintage Goodrum. He delights in warming up a crowd. Getbiggers appreciate this no end.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #231 on: October 24, 2007, 06:34:35 PM »
i don't give a shit how big or strong a guy might be, if he spits in my face he's going to get hurt badly.

I have no doubt that there were chairs or some shit around there that Vince could have easily picked up and cracked over Derek's head... I'm with you SF... Shit would have had to pop off.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #232 on: October 24, 2007, 06:37:51 PM »
I have no doubt that there were chairs or some shit around there that Vince could have easily picked up and cracked over Derek's head... I'm with you SF... Shit would have had to pop off.
according to the police, it never happened.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #233 on: October 24, 2007, 06:59:53 PM »
Look, folks, several of us have spoken with Melvin. He comes across as a pleasant, decent guy. The poseur we find here as Vince G CSN MFT is just an invented persona. He went to wrestling matches and instead of just heckling the wrestlers ended up pissing them off. The same thing happened when he challenged Grundy, Adonis and Anthony to fights. Zero happened. Derek was going to punch Goodrum out when he saw him. He desisted and spat on him, instead. That was out of contempt for what he saw. Just an ordinary bloke who didn't look huge or like a bodybuilder should.

Melvin knows someone who is a professional. They are supposed to be related. Well, I guess he feels like an insider and has posted gossip and stuff in the past. Maybe he was passing on info from that pro? As many know it is easy to criticize and Melvin is just as good at doing that as Goatboy is. You don't need a diploma to shitstir or knock others. Well, a couple of years ago Melvin finally stopped bragging and posted an image of his great self posing beside a swimming pool. That was one of the best self-ownings in Getbig history. Never have so many laughed at so little in the way of chiselled muscle. This expose has escalated until now whenever we see a Vince G CSN MFT thread we are going to have a few laughs. Many of us augment those threads with photos and comments and Goodrum is reduced to a laughing stock here. Ron and others spoke to him recently and he was going to try to be good instead of Goodrum from now on. No more stirring and playing the fool. He would be earnest and serious from now on and capitalize on his fame or is that infamy? Well, folks, it is exactly when Melvin is serious that he entertains us the most. The guy is definitely an original. Delusion and shame have no currency in his life and he proceeds as if he was chosen to dominate this subculture. When that doesn't happen he merely gives us more bullshit about Munzer like conditioning and gives us nothing different. The guy is a hoot even when he is serious. Especially when he is serious.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #234 on: October 24, 2007, 07:15:38 PM »
I have noticed that Melvin is wearing some identifying band on his wrist. Anyone know if that band relates to a health condition? Surely it isn't his name and address in case he gets lost?

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #235 on: October 24, 2007, 07:18:38 PM »
Ok so Im lost here, didnt get to see Olympia or anything, saw pics of the contestants, but who the fuck are these guys???
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #236 on: October 24, 2007, 07:22:54 PM »
This was a Special Olympia showdown between two internet wannabes with no shame.

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #237 on: October 24, 2007, 07:27:08 PM »
Wow, so these guys are actually being serious.  WOW :-[
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #238 on: October 24, 2007, 07:27:25 PM »
Ok so Im lost here, didnt get to see Olympia or anything, saw pics of the contestants, but who the fuck are these guys???

;D ;D
a

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #239 on: October 24, 2007, 07:55:28 PM »
I have noticed that Melvin is wearing some identifying band on his wrist. Anyone know if that band relates to a health condition? Surely it isn't his name and address in case he gets lost?

Yes that is the Official wrist band for Delusional Dumbshits.  When he falls going up stairs, this tell who ever finds him to put him in the nearest trash can so he can be brought home. 

Jizzacked

« Reply #240 on: October 24, 2007, 07:57:52 PM »
Yes that is the Official wrist band for Delusional Dumbshits.  When he falls going up stairs, this tell who ever finds him to put him in the nearest trash can so he can be brought home. 

LOL!!!!!!

;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #241 on: October 24, 2007, 07:59:43 PM »
You gotta wonder at Ron's promise to give Melvin his blue stars for competing. What happened to change his mind can be seen if you look closely at this image.

Jizzacked

« Reply #242 on: October 24, 2007, 08:08:23 PM »
I was just looking down the list of threads and this time I realized the name of this one sounds like some flamboyant tinkerbell with severe lactation was bragging about "gettin their man back".

go VVV!!!

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: October 24, 2007, 11:41:44 PM »
  no its a medical condition he is allergic to gym's the sight of weights makes him deathly ill
b

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #244 on: October 24, 2007, 11:45:07 PM »
WHERE ARE VINCE'S BLUE STARS??   >:(

Didn't Ron say he's get them if he met him?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #245 on: October 25, 2007, 03:26:20 AM »
Hey, Goatboy, Ron can't keep that promise. I mean, where was the Munzer like condition? Where was any sort of condition? Goodrum fooled everyone again. I doubt he lifted a weight for that showdown.

I doubt it is Melvin's fault. He said he lost his job selling cellphones. Who knows, maybe he is staying with a floosie or some relative in a trailer park. He did say he had to go down to the lake to get some peace of mind.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: October 25, 2007, 04:06:40 AM »
if he gets fucking stars, we should all get like constelations! hahaha

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: October 25, 2007, 10:30:52 AM »
HOW THE FUCK DID THEY NOT GET ARRESTED FOR INDESCENT EXPOSURE.
b

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #248 on: October 25, 2007, 10:50:36 AM »
Is that Vince's best condition ever?
D

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #249 on: October 25, 2007, 11:32:58 AM »
 ;D