Author Topic: The musclebear Magoo is back and NZ exposed as a sick pedophile again!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5186 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: What a Surprise!!
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2007, 09:57:12 PM »
you really are terrible at this whole writing and thinking thing huh???

I invented this shit newbie  8)

Go back to school son.
P

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2007, 10:00:13 PM »
NZ: interesting PM you just sent me.  What exactly do you mean by "special power"?  Are you coming onto me? :-\

Look I am not a pedo.  I like younger girls but not that young.  If you keep starting shit with me I am goin to pull out my special power to wax yo ass

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2007, 10:01:15 PM »

Go back to school son.
hahahah Now you're taking credit for inventing pedophilia?????? fuck you're sicker than I thought.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2007, 10:01:48 PM »
hahahah Now you're taking credit for inventing pedophilia?????? fuck you're sicker than I thought.

I never thought I would say this, but I think we've found an even sicker fuck than plumptard. :-X

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2007, 10:03:52 PM »

Go back to school son.
interesting that you get absolutely no respect around here and beg like a little bitch to "be able to post here" but Im the newbie ::)

you are nothing and you think by trying to fuck with the greats like chaos and pandamonium you;ll make a name for yourself--------so sad----you're pathetic and desperate

Nietzsche

« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2007, 10:06:39 PM »
As punishment for his sickness and perversity, Nzmuscle should be raped by a pack of wild blood thirsty baboons while his family watches, knowing that they are next in line ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2007, 10:08:48 PM »
interesting that you get absolutely no respect around here and beg like a little bitch to "be able to post here" but Im the newbie ::)

you are nothing and you think by trying to fuck with the greats like chaos and pandamonium you;ll make a name for yourself--------so sad----you're pathetic and desperate

Hahahaha "The Greats"! You think people that post on an internet board are legends!!! Epic life you have there.....
P

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2007, 10:09:48 PM »
NZ: interesting PM you just sent me.  What exactly do you mean by "special power"?  Are you coming onto me? :-\

Hahaha desperation!!! BTW I know your SS.... Stop hiding behind a gimmick you fag.
P

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2007, 10:10:58 PM »
As punishment for his sickness and perversity, Nzmuscle should be raped by a pack of wild blood thirsty baboons while his family watches, knowing that they are next in line ;D

And you would be there telling the baboons not to come inside me because you want to take their loads simultaneously in the eye.
P

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2007, 10:13:02 PM »
Hahaha desperation!!! BTW I know your SS.... Stop hiding behind a gimmick you fag.
author=nzmusclemonster link=topic=176041.msg2467112#msg2467112 date=1192770528]
Hahahaha "The Greats"! You think people that post on an internet board are legends!!! Epic life you have there.....
And you would be there telling the baboons not to come inside me because you want to take their loads simultaneously in the eye.
triple post meltdown already huh!!!!!!!!!!! :-\

pathetic HAHAHAHAHA

Nietzsche

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2007, 10:14:03 PM »
triple post meltdown already huh!!!!!!!!!!! :-\

pathetic HAHAHAHAHA

It is too easy with these simpletons Nordic ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2007, 10:14:19 PM »
Triple post pedophile meltdown, how pathetic can you be, you should be groveling at our feet and thanking us for allowing you to be in our presence on the Y, ungrateful      c u n t. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2007, 10:16:13 PM »
Triple post pedophile meltdown, how pathetic can you be, you should be groveling at our feet and thanking us for allowing you to be in our presence on the Y, ungrateful ####. >:(

I make the Y... I bring ten times more to it than you 3 losers put together...

Hows your drought going... When you die I want your penis.... It will be like getting a bran new one because youve never used it!
P

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2007, 10:17:30 PM »
Nz is freaking out having an anxiety attack deleting all the 13-16yr old girls off his myspace right now out of fear we'll find it and expose him ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2007, 10:20:06 PM »

Everyone around here knows who I am.  I'm my own guy.  I don't hide--and never have--behind a gimmick.

Can you please explain why you sent me that PM and what you meant by "special power"?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2007, 10:20:42 PM »

Hows your drought going... When you die I want your penis.... It will be like getting a bran new one because youve never used it!
Highlighted in order to expose you for the flaming assgaper you are. Not only have you admitted to pedophilia you are now saying you would like my cock, when I'm dead.

Is it possible we have a pedo-necrophiliac on our hands? :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nietzsche

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2007, 10:21:40 PM »

Perhaps that is why you were not allowed to post on here forever because everyone who was respected voted and found you boring along with being a pedophile, and besides you never really posted on here before that anyway, your moronic pea brain posted sparingly on the V and were ignored when you did :D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2007, 10:21:50 PM »
Everyone around here knows who I am.  I'm my own guy.  I don't hide--and never have--behind a gimmick.

Can you please explain why you sent me that PM and what you meant by "special power"?

::)
Please explain the need to make up fake pm's  ::)
Are you that void of imagination??
P

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2007, 10:23:18 PM »
Perhaps that is why you were not allowed to post on here forever because everyone who was respected voted and found you boring along with being a pedophile, and besides you never really posted on here before that anyway, your moronic pea brain posted sparingly on the V and were ignored when you did :D

Ok mr 14 posts  ::)
I was dominating on the V when you were at your mamas tit. Dont make me embarass you..... O wait.... I just did.
P

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2007, 10:24:15 PM »
I was dominating on the V when you were at your mamas tit. Dont make me embarass you..... O wait.... I just did.
Your posts suck, and we all lose IQ points when we read them :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2007, 10:27:09 PM »

I have never faked a PM in my life.  Don't be such a coward.  You're obviously humiliated because you didn't think I'd post it, did you?

Nietzsche

« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2007, 10:27:23 PM »

again another multiple post meltdown, it is too easy to get in your head little boy.

I have been around for a long time, long before you were exposed as a sick pedophile who lusts after 14yr old girls.  I am an old Getbig soul  ;)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Ive had enough. I have a life. You guys just sit on here all night while I go and hit pussy from all angles.
P

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Ive had enough. I have a life. You guys just sit on here all night while I go and hit pussy from all angles.
aka ive been defeated

you really are an owning legend NZ-----------oh and you must be such a don juan ::)

anyone who ends an arguement on getbig saying "I get pussy" you know they've been owned and are frustrated to the point where they have to walk away from their computer and calm down ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
anyone who ends an arguement on getbig saying "I get pussy" you know they've been owned and are frustrated to the point where they have to walk away from their computer and calm down ;D

hahah, very true ;D