Author Topic: chaos getting owned!!!!!!!  (Read 20225 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: chaos getting owned!!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2007, 07:55:18 PM »
NOPE I OWN A HOME IN SCOTTSDALE AND COSTA MESA WHERE ARE YOU?
Lol...you own a home in Scottsdale and didn't meet with SS who I believe trains in Glendale or Phoenix?  Lame.  I could be in either place but I know you wouldn't.
Squishy face retard

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: October 19, 2007, 07:56:28 PM »
YUP AND YOUR TOO BIG OF A PUSSY TO ADMIT IT TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE ILL TELL YOU WHERE TO MEET
i

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 19, 2007, 07:57:09 PM »
YUP AND YOUR TOO BIG OF A PUSSY TO ADMIT IT TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE ILL TELL YOU WHERE TO MEET
Where are you now or will be tomorrow?
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #103 on: October 19, 2007, 07:58:38 PM »
I'm in Fullerton, Koloseum gym, I've said this a hundred times, show up at will.

why would i focus on getting out at night? and there you go with your "being liked" argument. apparantely this means a great deal to you, being liked on a msg board. how you doing so far? it's not exactly crowded with people coming to your aid in this thread where you're getting slaughetered...

You are pathetic deal with it, any single guy would be out looking to get laid..except you...but the again with all the toothless, bearded hags in Czech, I can't say I blame you :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: October 19, 2007, 08:01:41 PM »
I'm in Fullerton, Koloseum gym, I've said this a hundred times, show up at will.

You are pathetic deal with it, any single guy would be out looking to get laid..except you...but the again with all the toothless, bearded hags in Czech, I can't say I blame you :-\
I WAS TALKING TO CAPS86 BUT WHEN ARE YOU THERE LET ME GUESS WHEN MILOS IS DONE TRAINING AND IS IN NEED OF A BACK RUB?
i

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 19, 2007, 08:02:42 PM »
I'm in the Phoenix area so just let me know.  You can see chaos tomorrow or me.
Squishy face retard

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #106 on: October 19, 2007, 08:02:56 PM »

you have to go out every friday night to get laid? sounds horrible. why is that? never met a girl that wanna fuck with you twice? again, you sound just like berzerkfury  ;D
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #107 on: October 19, 2007, 08:03:16 PM »
I WAS TALKING TO CAPS86 BUT WHEN ARE YOU THERE LET ME GUESS WHEN MILOS IS DONE TRAINING AND IS IN NEED OF A BACK RUB?
Anytime during the week, mon-Fri, walk in and ask for Chaos.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #108 on: October 19, 2007, 08:05:26 PM »
hahaha "ask for chaos"

is this guy for real  ;D
Z

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: October 19, 2007, 08:07:55 PM »
hahaha "ask for chaos"

is this guy for real  ;D
HAHAHAHA I ALMOST SPIT UP MY BEER . WHERE IN PHOENIX ARE YOU AND WHEN ILL BET YOU LIVE NEAR ROOSEVELT HUH YOU POOR LITTLE THING IM IN THE PINNACLE AREA NEAR TROON.
i

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: October 19, 2007, 08:09:20 PM »
HE WILL COME RUNNING OUT FROM THE LOCKER ROOM WITH SPUNK ALL OVER HIS LIPS AND MILOS WILL WALK OUT WITH A MASSIVE PUMP
i

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #111 on: October 19, 2007, 08:10:57 PM »
maybe he's the gym jester or something everybody knows who "chaos" is where he struggles with the pink dumbbells in a corner, shouting racial slurs

Z

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: October 19, 2007, 08:29:09 PM »
maybe he's the gym jester or something everybody knows who "chaos" is where he struggles with the pink dumbbells in a corner, shouting racial slurs

hahaha hes in the yoga room and they screaming his name with racial slurs
i

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 19, 2007, 08:30:47 PM »
HAHAHAHA I ALMOST SPIT UP MY BEER . WHERE IN PHOENIX ARE YOU AND WHEN ILL BET YOU LIVE NEAR ROOSEVELT HUH YOU POOR LITTLE THING IM IN THE PINNACLE AREA NEAR TROON.
Nope, sorry to disappoint but I bet you work Van Buren all the time huh?  Still didn't answer my question though.

I bet the beer is a Bud Light.
Squishy face retard

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: October 20, 2007, 12:14:09 AM »
Nope, sorry to disappoint but I bet you work Van Buren all the time huh?  Still didn't answer my question though.

I bet the beer is a Bud Light.
yeah i know you dont its were the wealth is and you probly still collect a welfare check
i

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #115 on: October 20, 2007, 04:20:28 AM »
BigKubby tell your fuckin dad to quit hounding me about cutting my grass.  No way I'm paying 5 bucks for that shit.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #116 on: October 20, 2007, 04:29:28 AM »

I wouldn't want to be brown because, like it or not, admit it or not, people still look down on browny ;)

I'm brown, okay a lighter brown that is, and I look down on 'people' who think they're superior because of their white skin.

'People' who look down on me because of my skin color, are mostly uneducated, insecure and weak.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #117 on: October 20, 2007, 04:51:25 AM »
I'm brown, okay a lighter brown that is, and I look down on 'people' who think they're superior because of their white skin.

'People' who look down on me because of my skin color, are mostly uneducated, insecure and weak.

translation: I am a spic peanut vendor on the street with a 1 room apartment with dirt floors and a belly full of Dos Equis and aids.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #118 on: October 20, 2007, 05:16:31 AM »

what ya mean youre brown? james brown?
what nationality are you, are you indian like proteinfarts?
Z

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: October 20, 2007, 08:59:36 AM »

I AGREE WITH YOU IM SURE I HAVE MORE THAN THESE CLOWNS TALKING SHIT TO ME YET I FIND NO TIME TO JUDGE COLOR. THESEN ARE UNEDUCATED VIRGINS THAT ARE USING THERE PARENTS COMPUTER.
i

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 20, 2007, 11:01:34 AM »
yeah i know you dont its were the wealth is and you probly still collect a welfare check
Again, the loser not saying where he would be today when Chaos and I gave him an option either way.  I wouldn't know about welfare, can you tell us how you got off of it?
Squishy face retard

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #121 on: October 20, 2007, 11:04:36 AM »

um...

meltdown.
b

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #122 on: October 20, 2007, 11:05:24 AM »
what ya mean youre brown? james brown?
what nationality are you, are you indian like proteinfarts?

No, 1/4 Indonesian, 3/4 Dutch. Living in The Netherlands.

translation: I am a spic peanut vendor on the street with a 1 room apartment with dirt floors and a belly full of Dos Equis and aids.

How old are you, kid?   :-\

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #123 on: October 20, 2007, 11:05:44 AM »
BigKubby tell your fuckin dad to quit hounding me about cutting my grass.  No way I'm paying 5 bucks for that shit.

LMAO!

priceless.
b

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #124 on: October 20, 2007, 11:10:52 AM »
No, 1/4 Indonesian, 3/4 Dutch. Living in The Netherlands.

do you look like the guy in simpsons?
Z