Author Topic: MILOS ?  (Read 5077 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: MILOS ?
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2007, 02:37:19 PM »
I would say bb.com is the better option, they already taped the fitshow series over there..I don't see why they couldn't set up for the seminar.

It wouldn't have to be done professionally...  just have somebody video it with a camcorder, then upload the file to be hosted.
Ron: "I am lazy."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2007, 02:42:02 PM »
It wouldn't have to be done professionally...  just have somebody video it with a camcorder, then upload the file to be hosted.
If he's going t odo it might as well do it right and have it done professionally, broadcast live on bb.com...it will be better than the Olympia....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2007, 02:48:38 PM »
im happy i can stick to water only while working out.

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2007, 02:53:47 PM »
Milos,

What is your record time for ruining a pro's physique?  Do you think you can do it under a month, perhaps on bet?
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2007, 02:57:22 PM »
hhahahahha, so lets get this straight, if you drink Milos' drink during your workout you'll get bigger but if you have a big whole food meal filled with protein and quality carbs before the workout followed by a post workout drink and then a solid meal half an hour after that you're wasting your time and won't gain an ounce of muscle? ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2007, 03:01:45 PM »
yeah its all bullshit, bodybuilding is no rocket science, either you have it or you don't. just train heavy with basic excersizes and eat quality good and stay far from that crap.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2007, 03:02:53 PM »
hhahahahha, so lets get this straight, if you drink Milos' drink during your workout you'll get bigger but if you have a big whole food meal filled with protein and quality carbs before the workout followed by a post workout drink and then a solid meal half an hour after that you're wasting your time and won't gain an ounce of muscle? ::)

Yes, Snake OilTM is that anabolic!  :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2007, 03:03:45 PM »
yeah its all bullshit, bodybuilding is no rocket science, either you have it or you don't. just train heavy with basic excersizes and eat quality good and stay far from that crap.
you're not exactly weak and stupid yourself, Mars.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2007, 03:06:51 PM »
well i filled my frame up with quality muscle due the years of training heavy in my garage with old rusty basic weight and only eating pastas with eggs. this days we have to drink some special stuff during and after and before our workouts to get huge!!!!!!!!!!!! yess.

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2007, 03:07:44 PM »
you're not exactly weak and stupid yourself, Mars.

Criminal snake oil salesmen like Milos are the reason we need to close the immigration gate to eastern europeans too.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2007, 03:09:00 PM »
well i filled my frame up with quality muscle due the years of training heavy in my garage with old rusty basic weight and only eating pastas with eggs. this days we have to drink some special stuff during and after and before our workouts to get huge!!!!!!!!!!!! yess.
hahahahhaa, maybe Milos likes to "stay anabolic", Mars.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2007, 03:14:51 PM »
Criminal snake oil salesmen like Milos are the reason we need to close the immigration gate to eastern europeans too.

He's not a criminal...  he's just a bit "misguided", that's all.   Maybe he really believes that expensive amino acids will make a huge difference, even though common sense would tell you otherwise.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2007, 03:16:15 PM »
it must give us dramatic results.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2007, 03:17:00 PM »
i'm about to enjoy a nice amino acid filled chocolate milk.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2007, 03:17:57 PM »
id like to fill other things now.

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2007, 03:18:27 PM »

He's not a criminal...  he's just a bit "misguided", that's all.   Maybe he really believes that expensive amino acids will make a huge difference, even though common sense would tell you otherwise.

Really? Milos Sarcev has never been charged, tried, or plead guilty to any charges here in the US?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2007, 03:19:03 PM »
id like to fill other things now.
you're not exactly empty yourself stud.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2007, 03:35:36 PM »
i'm about to enjoy a nice amino acid filled chocolate milk.
your love handles will enjoy it to! why not treat them to a gallon?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2007, 03:36:19 PM »
your love handles will enjoy it to! why not treat them to a gallon?
nah i don't want to get cramps while i'm fuccking your sister.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2007, 03:37:23 PM »
Would you watch the broadcast on bb.com if it was free?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2007, 03:38:20 PM »
If he's going t odo it might as well do it right and have it done professionally, broadcast live on bb.com...it will be better than the Olympia....
I'm going to vote for YouTube, but it's Milos' decision in the end. But I say YouTube because it will reach a much larger audience than either GetBig or Bodybuilding.com. And, because it will be archived (people can watch it at any time, over and over, and forever, link to it, embed it into blogs and social networks - MySpace/FaceBook, etc). And includes things like the whole account system, etc. So as we add new videos, we just add them to that one account and people can subscribe to that account and get alerts when new videos are added. Things like that make YouTube superior to bbing.com.

And it's a much more simple arrangement. No having to deal with a third party (Ron - not that Ron is bad, just another layer -  or Bbing.com people). Or even pay them (bbing.com) to host and/or display it. And, there might be some nasty concessions that we'd have to give in to in order to get on bbing.com. Who knows. But it's better to be able to say we don't need them, we'll do it on our own, cheaper (free and w/ no strings attached) and at a better outlet with a much larger audience.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2007, 03:40:31 PM »
I'm going to vote for YouTube, but it's Milos' decision in the end. But I say YouTube because it will reach a much larger audience than either GetBig or Bodybuilding.com. And, because it will be archived (people can watch it at any time, over and over, and forever, link to it, embed it into blogs and social networks - MySpace/FaceBook, etc). And includes things like the whole account system, etc. So as we add new videos, we just add them to that one account and people can subscribe to that account and get alerts when new videos are added. Things like that make YouTube superior to bbing.com.

And it's a much more simple arrangement. No having to deal with a third party (Ron - not that Ron is bad, just another layer -  or Bbing.com people). Or even pay them (bbing.com) to host and/or display it. And, there might be some nasty concessions that we'd have to give in to in order to get on bbing.com. Who knows. But it's better to be able to say we don't need them, we'll do it on our own, cheaper (free and w/ no strings attached) and at a better outlet with a much larger audience.

So you would be in favor of someone with a camcorder recording it and posting on youtube....in 10 minute increments...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2007, 03:42:30 PM »
How wonderful...

Exactly what is 'bullshit" or pseudo bs?

Care to join free seminar to find out?
There have been specific pre/post workout amino/carb drinks on the market for years already. Not trying to diss you just for the sake of it, but your theory isn't new by any means.

Frank.T

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2007, 03:42:42 PM »

Nobel Prize to you my friend...that definitely looks like some rocket science!!
So thats what BB is all bout rain?heavy,basic exercises whatever that is...and good quality food.

Funny thing is i see all you guys talking trash here about other people's methods but i have never seen none of you as i have never seen any IFBB pro doing what Milos hes being doing for this sport.
He must have a hard skin and a great passion for what he does.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2007, 03:43:41 PM »
Nobel Prize to you my friend...that definitely looks like some rocket science!!
So thats what BB is all bout rain?heavy,basic exercises whatever that is...and good quality food.

Funny thing is i see all you guys talking trash here about other people's methods but i have never seen none of you as i have never seen any IFBB pro doing what Milos hes being doing for this sport.
He must have a hard skin and a great passion for what he does.

go play in traffic bitch.