Author Topic: GOOD LUCK LUV2HURT  (Read 10784 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: GOOD LUCK LUV2HURT
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2007, 04:36:16 AM »

Who is "they"? 
If you are referring to az, it's b/c she is a female, and this thread is dedicated to Luv on the women's board for obvious reasons...He's a regular poster on the women's board, makes great contributions, and has shared all of his contest prep pics with us here. 
And yes, we like his ripped pics.   ;D

I meant Block and Luv2hurt. They are not women BBers, they are guys. I didn't know that Luv was doing his prep pics here though, so I guess it makes sense. I suppose sharing naked pics with girls is a better idea than doing it on the guys boards. 
E

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2007, 04:37:00 AM »
Another benifit of taking massive doses of testosterone is - It allows men to understand how women think. ;)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2007, 04:38:38 AM »
I meant Block and Luv2hurt. They are not women BBers, they are guys. I didn't know that Luv was doing his prep pics here though, so I guess it makes sense. I suppose sharing naked pics with girls is a better idea than doing it on the guys boards. 

Well I threw a good luck in to Block cuz he's my buddy IRL and he's doing the same show.  
And yes, the girls appreciate his naked pics, nothing wrong with a little eye candy for us too.   ;D

:)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2007, 06:03:49 AM »
Well thanks guys!  Will be Pro-tanning tonight after final shave down!  Things are on track will be doing early weigh in on Friday night, nice for me cause the event is like 10 mins. from my house  :)  Talked with the promoter last night there are about 120 competitors signed up. 

Thanks again everyone!  Will do the best I can  :)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2007, 06:09:06 AM »
Will do the best I can  :)

We know you will.  ;D  Rock that stage L2H.
:D Weee

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2007, 02:13:04 PM »
American Heritage Dictionary

cham·pi·on (chām'pē-ən)
-noun

1. One that is clearly superior or has the attributes of a winner

2. a fighter or warrior

3. first among all contestants or competitors

4. Luv2Hurt AKA "The real Mr. Getbig"

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2007, 07:16:43 PM »
American Heritage Dictionary

cham·pi·on (chām'pē-ən)
-noun

1. One that is clearly superior or has the attributes of a winner

2. a fighter or warrior

3. first among all contestants or competitors

4. Luv2Hurt AKA "The real Mr. Getbig"

Why thank you AJ, it takes one to know one  8)  Thanks again man! And to all who have supported me, its been a long road.  If you think about what goes into preparing for a comp it is really years of work! Years of comitment  :)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2007, 06:46:33 AM »
Hey guys!  Thanks again to all of you for wishing me well  :)

The show was last night and my placings were as follows:

Mens Masters 40-49, 2nd place  (10 in class)
Mens Open Lt. Heavyweight, 3rd place  (12 in class)

Will admit I'm disappointed with not winning the Masters class as that was my goal in that class.  My goal was top 3 in the Open Lt Heavies and that I did accomplish.

There will be coverage of the show on BB.com. It will probally take a couple days for them to get pics up though.

I had the pleasure of meeting The Beast, a really cool woman with a fantastic physique.  We got a couple pics together  :)  The Block did well also and looked good, he came in shape, but I will let him talk about his placing where he sees fit.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2007, 06:57:36 AM »
Cool, must have had some tough competition judging by your pix.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2007, 07:28:42 AM »
Cool, must have had some tough competition judging by your pix.

Yeah bro this show is turning out to be one of the toughest in our state.  The promoters do such a great job and its a great venue, lots of people wanna do the show and it being a National Qualifier also brings the big guns.

The Lt heavies was tough, man some of those guys were in SHAPE, I mean shreaded!! Big time.  After I was in the first call out they called out a few more guys to compare and I stood back, but these 2 dudes I was standing next to that were posing were freaky ripped I was looking at the vascularity of these 2 dudes and it was SICK one dude was veiny everywhere, and they were not small guys! I did beat those 2 guys so I must have done something right.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2007, 09:57:43 AM »
Luv, congrats!   8)

Awesome placings, sounds like it was a tough show.  I can't wait to see the pics! 

Are you enjoying some good food now?   ;D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2007, 11:49:23 AM »
Luv, congrats!   8)

Awesome placings, sounds like it was a tough show.  I can't wait to see the pics! 

Are you enjoying some good food now?   ;D

Thanks Ripper  :)  It was a good show, lots of good competitors.  The girl who won the LT weight class in the JR Nats the year before you also did a guest posing, which was very cool.

Yep last night was chile/cheese nachos and PIZZA!  I think tonight will be more..........Pizza LOL  But Im just gonna keep it to one crazy meal a day for a while, then back on a better eating regime again.

I think I will take this week off from the gym and rest up.  Then I will start the road to the next show.  Which I have already picked out and that will be the Midwest Ironman Bodybuilding Championship and Figure Competition 2008 which is usually in early December.

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2007, 01:30:58 PM »
congrats Luv! Rest but not too long, it aint over baby!!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2007, 08:07:57 AM »
WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!  Congratulations L2H!  Great placings.  Now eat something! :D
:D Weee

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2007, 09:06:26 AM »
Thanks az and Laura Lee!!  :)

Oh yeah eating!!!!  Very nice being able to eat when and what you want.  I will enjoy it for a while and it will be hard for me to stay out of the gym, but I need to.  2 shows this year has been ruff.  11 months till I start my next comp diet  ;D  That should be a good rest, Im just gonna spectate for a while now and enjoy, but the comp in me will keep coming out  8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2007, 10:22:30 AM »
Congrats bro...you are the shiznit!

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2007, 10:50:06 AM »
Congratulations Luv2Hurt!  Now make w/the pictures >:(

Of Blockhead too :)  Congrats to Block also :)
R

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2007, 02:17:14 PM »
Yes, pics please!!   ;D

Luv, how much weight have you gained lol?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2007, 02:30:14 PM »
Yes, pics please!!   ;D

I will get some pics up, I didnt get alot of pics though  :(  My sister did shoot a vid of lots of the me so i will have to get that up.  I will probally put in on youtube.  I know there will be pics of the event on BB.com and the event site also but those will take a few days.

LOL I dont know I think probally a few lbs back on me.  I ate some big chesse burgers today  ;D  will probally eat a few more pizzas too.  What else was good was english muffins with PB and apricot spread yumm, with coffee.  oh I ate a half of jar of PB last night before I went to bed LOL.

The thing is I will not go crazy for long.  Its funny but you wanna pig out and eat crap but i have found really when i do i feel like crap.  I find I dont drink enough water too.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2007, 02:45:32 PM »
I will get some pics up, I didnt get alot of pics though  :(  My sister did shoot a vid of lots of the me so i will have to get that up.  I will probally put in on youtube.  I know there will be pics of the event on BB.com and the event site also but those will take a few days.

LOL I dont know I think probally a few lbs back on me.  I ate some big chesse burgers today  ;D  will probally eat a few more pizzas too.  What else was good was english muffins with PB and apricot spread yumm, with coffee.  oh I ate a half of jar of PB last night before I went to bed LOL.

The thing is I will not go crazy for long.  Its funny but you wanna pig out and eat crap but i have found really when i do i feel like crap.  I find I dont drink enough water too.

The hardest part is not going crazy for too long!  I never drink enough water when I am eating crappy...I tend to feel bad for the first few days, but then my body usually adjusts, and it's very easy for me to slip back into bad eating habits. 
I usually try to give myself a week and then get back on track.  A week off from the gym is a great idea!   8)

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2007, 10:44:39 PM »
Yes, pics please!!   ;D

tooooo funny!!!!!!!!!! rip u have no shame!!! you might as well have asked him "are you fat yet?"  ;D Hey Luv if you have rip's emaill addy send her my pics please, still can't post, says file is too big... what was the other show you did and how far apart were they?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2007, 05:01:56 AM »
tooooo funny!!!!!!!!!! rip u have no shame!!! you might as well have asked him "are you fat yet?"  ;D Hey Luv if you have rip's emaill addy send her my pics please, still can't post, says file is too big... what was the other show you did and how far apart were they?

LOL not that fat yet but give me week or 2  ;D  Nahh will not that out of shape but it is sort of a bumber after a show cause you know its only down hill from there  :'( 

Last show i did was The Mid-Illinois the shows were about 6-7 months apart, thing is it was really only about 3 months or so between diets.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2007, 06:53:01 AM »
Great job Luv!

8)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2007, 06:20:43 PM »

Thanks, Timmy, BabyStella and Lori.

Timmy did exceptional. It was a tough show and Tim was in a sick class. Everyone in his class came ready to rock.

I'll have pics up soon...I'm waiting on them myself.

Lori...I haven't forgot about you. Anthony texting me in the middle of the show was cool...good stuff! I cracked a smile.

TBH.
?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2007, 06:39:36 PM »
Great job Luv!

8)

Thanks, Timmy, BabyStella and Lori.

Timmy did exceptional. It was a tough show and Tim was in a sick class. Everyone in his class came ready to rock.

I'll have pics up soon...I'm waiting on them myself.

Lori...I haven't forgot about you. Anthony texting me in the middle of the show was cool...good stuff! I cracked a smile.

TBH.

Thanks guys!

It was a tough show.  Man Block you brought it hard!!  You were in the toughest class though with the overall winner coming out of it.  Awesome placing man you represented very well.  Block was cool as a cucumber too, if the man was nervous he was not showing it.

Block I think Im doing that show again next year and right into the Iron Man after.  For sure one of the best I have comped in or even attended.  Great turn out in STC!  Best I have ever seen at a BB show in Illinois, short of the JR Nats.