Author Topic: Claims he's 100 % natural...what do u think ?  (Read 19625 times)

Dragon

• Getbig III
Re: Claims he's 100 % natural...what do u think ?
« Reply #100 on: October 23, 2007, 01:38:21 AM »
this is  5'7 and 5'8   at 65kg~70kg. ( friends at my gym) - all fuckin natural.
where i train, : we have maybe 10? 15? guys who look like this. GH15 and sevastase you are a fucking joke hahahaha    thanks for the good laugh   we're laughing our asses off at this  post and  retarded comments. 

LOCAL GYM HERO

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #101 on: October 23, 2007, 01:38:46 AM »
hahaha i cant belive sevaste actually thinks hes in the same league as wisconsinbb.

the dickhead even makes a gimmic account to support himself (biceps)

sad man. very sad..

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: October 23, 2007, 01:55:30 AM »
damn i cant believe im posting shitty smaller looking pics of me
just to prove i dont use prohormones or steroids.

and i thought USA was the home of BBing? damn,, me and my friends would be IFBB PROS if we juiced  seeing that americans are SO baffled that i'm natural.    ???

well, GH15 the 'expert' says 5'7 75kg single digit BF natty is impossible// make your choice who's lying. 

LOCAL GYM HERO

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2007, 02:03:44 AM »
haha, you guys really beat me.

that spring roll doesn't look anywhere near juiced. (Well, spermastasy doesn't either, but that's a different story...)

acne on chest and arms? He just has a tan on forearms and a rash on his chest from working out.
You're too funny, thinking his physique can't be achieved naturally.

It's all peking duck and sichuan pepper!!

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #104 on: October 23, 2007, 02:23:56 AM »
haha, they all look like little bolo yeungs

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2007, 02:45:29 AM »
haha, they all look like little bolo yeungs

No they don't.  Congrats on attempted pop culture reference though.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #106 on: October 23, 2007, 02:52:14 AM »
He has great arms, good build. I think he is natural. It's called working out, maybe you should try it sometime :D
tank u jesus

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 23, 2007, 03:07:29 AM »
He has great arms, good build. I think he is natural. It's called working out, maybe you should try it sometime :D

Most guys here are to busy planning their next cycle to actually work out.  ::) ::)

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: October 23, 2007, 03:51:05 AM »
hey dragon do the korean girls dig muscle?

hoping to tap some korean ass soon got any tips you can give me?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 23, 2007, 04:04:40 AM »
hey dragon do the korean girls dig muscle?

hoping to tap some korean ass soon got any tips you can give me?

koreans love pubic hair, the more you have the more sexy you are. this goes for males and females. In korea, females actually implant more hair around the pussy to get more sexy.. ewww

have fun...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #110 on: October 23, 2007, 05:59:05 AM »
Also Gyno on the left nip.

Looks too full to be a natty

good spot

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 23, 2007, 06:02:54 AM »
hahaha i cant belive sevaste actually thinks hes in the same league as wisconsinbb.

the dickhead even makes a gimmic account to support himself (biceps)

sad man. very sad..
biceps is Emerich Delgzeg's training partener . Hopes this helps . He actually made fun of my ina post . No need for gimmicks...I'll say what I gotta say under my real name .

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #112 on: October 23, 2007, 06:04:30 AM »
damn i cant believe im posting shitty smaller looking pics of me
just to prove i dont use prohormones or steroids.

and i thought USA was the home of BBing? damn,, me and my friends would be IFBB PROS if we juiced  seeing that americans are SO baffled that i'm natural.    ???

well, GH15 the 'expert' says 5'7 75kg single digit BF natty is impossible// make your choice who's lying. 

Sevatease and GH15 arent American

hope this helps
L

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 23, 2007, 06:06:50 AM »
If I recall Stevastase was taking D-bol only for 5 weeks,and that`s nothing.  Wee can have a maximum rep and a multi repetition contest betwen Sevastase and  WisconsionBB at the Colorado Pro,  I would take care Sevatase`s travel expensions and I would put $500 on Savastase. This way we can save the Colorado Pro Show.
I would by 20 tickets in advance.

I'm in Romania as of now....travel expenses would be expensive ...but thanks for the vote of confidence . If I'd be wisconsinbb a 280 lbs behemoth and have my ass handed to me by a 185 lb bodybuilder wannabe such as myself I'd just keep quiet and train harder . I have a 175 guy at my gym who beat's me strength wise easily...he is a phenom...always has been ( known him for 16 years ) . Funny thing is he is too poor to afford hormones now and used in the past. :-\ ....

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: October 23, 2007, 06:18:26 AM »
koreans love pubic hair, the more you have the more sexy you are. this goes for males and females. In korea, females actually implant more hair around the pussy to get more sexy.. ewww

have fun...

for real?? was thinking of asking this korean out.....i also trimmed my pubes the other day so maybe i should wait til they grow a bit haha

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 23, 2007, 06:26:51 AM »
for real?? was thinking of asking this korean out.....i also trimmed my pubes the other day so maybe i should wait til they grow a bit haha

well, if she was brought up in the US that might change views a bit. but original korean seem to like it.

http://www.hairscientists.org/pubic-hair-restoration-(women).htm

Korean men of all ages consider it unlucky to have sexual intercourse with a women without pubic hair. This is of considerable concern to females as their problem becomes public knowledge due to the customary communal bathing.

Pubic hair restoration surgery is therefore a consideration.
:-X :-X

http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-chat/975245/posts

http://www.seoulstyle.com/tales_naked2.htm

Pubic atrichosis or hypotrichosis' is defined as the agenesis or the insufficient amount of pubic hair nevertheless the presence of other secondary sexual characteristics are normal. Such females may suffer from low self-esteem and psychological problem in addition to the aesthetic problem.

haha, any western woman would be lucky to have less pubic hair...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #116 on: October 23, 2007, 06:33:13 AM »

As I look at it yeah, I agree. My brother is 5'8 and when he started  working out, he looked similar... The bad thing is that he stopped lifting and is still ripped the hell up!!

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #117 on: October 23, 2007, 07:20:01 AM »
I'm in Romania as of now....travel expenses would be expensive ...but thanks for the vote of confidence . If I'd be wisconsinbb a 280 lbs behemoth and have my ass handed to me by a 185 lb bodybuilder wannabe such as myself I'd just keep quiet and train harder . I have a 175 guy at my gym who beat's me strength wise easily...he is a phenom...always has been ( known him for 16 years ) . Funny thing is he is too poor to afford hormones now and used in the past. :-\ ....

Here you go again.  Dude, if you read the posts Im the only one on here saying you actually look decent.  You just need to shut the fuck up.  In my offseason, yes, I get heavy, but never to the point were im a fat slob.  I've shown pictures of what I look like when I diet and clearly I can get lean and when I do I have a pretty small waist for my size.  Yet with all this, you keep saying that you own me, which I could really care less about, but it's going to keep getting you alot of heat.  On top of all that.................... ..................I have hair!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 23, 2007, 07:22:47 AM »
Here you go again.  Dude, if you read the posts Im the only one on here saying you actually look decent.  You just need to shut the fuck up.  In my offseason, yes, I get heavy, but never to the point were im a fat slob.  I've shown pictures of what I look like when I diet and clearly I can get lean and when I do I have a pretty small waist for my size.  Yet with all this, you keep saying that you own me, which I could really care less about, but it's going to keep getting you alot of heat.  On top of all that.................... ..................I have hair!
i ENVY U FOR THE HAIR  :D ...I said I own u strength wise easily...size wize not even by a mile but I'd compare with u given enough time to prep ...I just likt my build better . U are a nice guy but u blocky. I hold aestethics in high regard and u just lack big time there . Other than that u seem a genuine good guy . Best of luck .

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #119 on: October 23, 2007, 07:32:24 AM »
i ENVY U FOR THE HAIR  :D ...I said I own u strength wise easily...size wize not even by a mile but I'd compare with u given enough time to prep ...I just likt my build better . U are a nice guy but u blocky. I hold aestethics in high regard and u just lack big time there . Other than that u seem a genuine good guy . Best of luck .

Well there you have it, everyone has their own preferences.  When the time comes that I decide to quit competing, I plan on staying around a lean 215 or so year round, as there is no purpose for me to walk around at 280.  Like I said before, you have a good build, you just need to focus your energies on criticizing people who REALLY deserve it, like Goodrum.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 23, 2007, 07:34:30 AM »
Well there you have it, everyone has their own preferences.  When the time comes that I decide to quit competing, I plan on staying around a lean 215 or so year round, as there is no purpose for me to walk around at 280.  Like I said before, you have a good build, you just need to focus your energies on criticizing people who REALLY deserve it, like Goodrum.
well...I generally hate shittalker who never post pics but claim big numbers ...aka groink

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #121 on: October 23, 2007, 07:48:34 AM »
no offence but... i dont belive those plates are really 45 lbs(20kg) on the clips you posted.

if the where real you would be a world class bench presser @ your weightclass which i doubt...

i think you are a liar plain and simple.

next time when you post a video of you lifting zoom in on the plates. prove the getbiggers wrong  ;)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 23, 2007, 07:53:08 AM »
Great build, could most definitely be natural.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 23, 2007, 08:17:39 AM »
no offence but... i dont belive those plates are really 45 lbs(20kg) on the clips you posted.

if the where real you would be a world class bench presser @ your weightclass which i doubt...

i think you are a liar plain and simple.

next time when you post a video of you lifting zoom in on the plates. prove the getbiggers wrong  ;)
none taken . U are like a guy who sucks dick , licks it clean and then wants seconds . Not Only am I one of the very few who post pics and tapes lifts but I am by no shape or means world class...240 kg squat at 90 kg and 190 kg bench world class ??? U obviously don't know much and asume plenty so I sugest to take what I post for what it is or just plain disregard it . :)

2big4u

• Getbig II
« Reply #124 on: October 23, 2007, 08:47:51 AM »
sevasfag,whats it like to take 3500 mgs of dbol in 5 weeks and look like most highschool athletes?You fucking pathetic queer,who cares what you can lift when you dont look like you can lift it,id much rather look like i can lift it.asshole.