Author Topic: muscletech celltech - 1 or 2 scoops & more.  (Read 7089 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: muscletech celltech - 1 or 2 scoops & more.
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2007, 06:27:47 PM »
They ALL suck. All you need is creatine monohydrate and mix it in with your post workout protien shake. Take all the money you save and go buy some other stuff that works. To answer your question, I have been banned many times BUT all you need to do is renew your IP address and your back in business :)
What do you put in your post workout shake?..Muscle tech is way overpriced ill give you this but cell tech worked very well for me

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2007, 07:18:07 PM »
Natures Best creatine monohydrate. Get like 1000 Grams for something like 20 bucks. I use a serving every morning (more than you really need but it helps keep me pumped more) and post workout. The whole jug lasts 2 or 3 months. Now, thats about 3 months for around $20 VS Cell Tech that cost much more than that and will only get you through a month??? I dont know why people stand by this product. Almost EVERY dam fitness magazine has those dumb ass 4 page MT ads like every 20 pages- IN THE SAME MAGAZINE!!! THATS WHY THEY ARE CHARGING SO MUCH FOR THEIR PRODUCT. I know this is falling on deaf ears BUT, if I can turn just one person well then, it will be worth it. Muscletech is like the NY Yankees. They look good on paper and you would EXPECT them to be the real deal but in the end, for all that money, they just dont get the job done.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2007, 07:34:10 PM »
Natures Best creatine monohydrate. Get like 1000 Grams for something like 20 bucks. I use a serving every morning (more than you really need but it helps keep me pumped more) and post workout. The whole jug lasts 2 or 3 months. Now, thats about 3 months for around $20 VS Cell Tech that cost much more than that and will only get you through a month??? I dont know why people stand by this product. Almost EVERY dam fitness magazine has those dumb ass 4 page MT ads like every 20 pages- IN THE SAME MAGAZINE!!! THATS WHY THEY ARE CHARGING SO MUCH FOR THEIR PRODUCT. I know this is falling on deaf ears BUT, if I can turn just one person well then, it will be worth it. Muscletech is like the NY Yankees. They look good on paper and you would EXPECT them to be the real deal but in the end, for all that money, they just dont get the job done.
Lol like the Yankees thats funny...I do the same thing but just take 10 grams after my workout with protein, i use ON brand i believe but i do miss out on the simple carbs after my workout i would get from cell tech

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2007, 11:26:23 PM »
The best thing to do with your cell tech is to site inject it in the proper area an hour before training. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2007, 02:00:09 AM »
Natures Best creatine monohydrate. Get like 1000 Grams for something like 20 bucks. I use a serving every morning (more than you really need but it helps keep me pumped more) and post workout. The whole jug lasts 2 or 3 months. Now, thats about 3 months for around $20 VS Cell Tech that cost much more than that and will only get you through a month??? I dont know why people stand by this product.

Of course it costs more. A creatine product with dextrose, ALA, and other ingredients is going to cost more than plain creatine monohydrate. The reason people stick by it is simple: It works and works well.

Almost EVERY dam fitness magazine has those dumb ass 4 page MT ads like every 20 pages- IN THE SAME MAGAZINE!!! THATS WHY THEY ARE CHARGING SO MUCH FOR THEIR PRODUCT. I know this is falling on deaf ears BUT, if I can turn just one person well then, it will be worth it. Muscletech is like the NY Yankees. They look good on paper and you would EXPECT them to be the real deal but in the end, for all that money, they just dont get the job done.

CELL-TECH has been around for over 10 years; and the retail price has been about the same ($80 for a 7-lb jug) since the late 90s. So, the ads have little to do with the price. Plus, getting CELL-TECH for much cheaper than the retail price isn't that hard, especially if you shop at GNC. Of course, I miss the days in 2005, when (due to MuscleTech's changing the formula) the 7-lb. jugs of the old CELL-TECH were marked down to as little as $20. And some stores charge less for CELL-TECH (version 2), now that CELL-TECH Hardcore is here.

And, one thing you continue to forget is that products like CELL-TECH are the reason that plain creatine is so cheap today. Go back about 10-15 years. I can assure you that you couldn't get 1000 grams of creatine for $20. Back in the day, a bottle of creatine a third of that size would cost THREE TIMES as much. I know that firsthand.

When MuscleTech came out with their original creatine product, Creatine 6000-ES, a 325-gram bottle cost $60 (as did many other bottles that size from other companies). Once CELL-TECH arrived, the cost of 6000-ES dropped by 50%. Within 2-3 years (on good sale days), Creatine 6000-ES went for as little as $18. Similar happening occured with EAS' Phosphagen once Phosphagen HP hit the market.