Author Topic: KIWI, WHAT'S UP?  (Read 10520 times)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: KIWI, WHAT'S UP?
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2007, 05:55:40 AM »
This is Kiwis board. Until you change the concept, he made this board the way it is. Question is, are you planning on changing it?

This is the pwning board, and that's the way it should stay. 
None of the mods should actually have to do that much at all. 
:)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2007, 05:55:50 AM »
Danielson how can you prove that someone is a gimmick?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2007, 05:57:29 AM »
The is a disputed region,

there will always be wars about it!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2007, 05:57:35 AM »
Danielson how can you prove that someone is a gimmick?

Good question. I personally can't, but usually when someone has like 7 posts and already has a hard on for Squad or BF, it's a good chance they are a gimmick. Now, why did you delete that funny thread about Magoo?
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2007, 05:58:31 AM »
Good question. I personally can't, but usually when someone has like 7 posts and already has a hard on for Squad or BF, it's a good chance they are a gimmick. Now, why did you delete that funny thread about Magoo?

So you just delete on suspicion?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2007, 06:00:49 AM »

So you just delete on suspicion?

No, we take it to a vote. Or if everyone wants someone gone, they are gone. See the Y is a bit more exclusive than the V. It's not a free for all, but more of a club for people we like.  ;)
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2007, 06:01:35 AM »

How do you know I deleted it?

You said it kiwiol at the time,

why are you saying its me now?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2007, 06:03:12 AM »
No, we take it to a vote. Or if everyone wants someone gone, they are gone. See the Y is a bit more exclusive than the V. It's not a free for all, but more of a club for people we like.  ;)

That's interesting because you have said over and over again that it's a free for all. 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2007, 06:17:01 AM »
How do you know I deleted it?

You said it kiwiol at the time,

why are you saying its me now?

I asked him. Are you saying that you did not delete that thread cuz you felt bad?
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2007, 06:18:28 AM »

That's interesting because you have said over and over again that it's a free for all. 

No, the V is a free for all, the Y is the playas board try to keep up ::) Neither one should be deleted just because you don't like someone, nor should threads be moved to other areas and sanitized. ;)
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2007, 07:06:06 AM »
Mods on both board delete posts and threads, even by non gimmick accounts,

its happened before, and it will most likely still happen,

You made several threads at the time, saying that kiwiol deleted the thread,

now you say its me? Why did you accuse kiwiol in the first place?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2007, 07:09:36 AM »
Mods on both board delete posts and threads, even by non gimmick accounts,

its happened before, and it will most likely still happen,

You made several threads at the time, saying that kiwiol deleted the thread,

now you say its me? Why did you accuse kiwiol in the first place?

I was told it was Kiwi, and I wanted to read the thread. Everyone was talking about it, so of course I wanted to read it. I later found out it wasn't Kiwi, it was rumored to be you, because you felt bad for Magoo. Is this not true?
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2007, 07:13:06 AM »
I was told it was Kiwi, and I wanted to read the thread. Everyone was talking about it, so of course I wanted to read it. I later found out it wasn't Kiwi, it was rumored to be you, because you felt bad for Magoo. Is this not true?

You were told it was kiwiol? Who told you? How can you prove now, who it was?

I think I will have to consult management on this issue danielson.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2007, 07:15:23 AM »
You were told it was kiwiol? Who told you? How can you prove now, who it was?

I think I will have to consult management on this issue danielson.

No, I knew it was you the whole time. I was just fucking around saying it was Kiwi. Why can't you admit that you deleted it? Maybe you thought it was over the top, no big deal. No reason to bring Bluto into it.  ;D
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2007, 07:21:10 AM »
No, I knew it was you the whole time. I was just fucking around saying it was Kiwi. Why can't you admit that you deleted it? Maybe you thought it was over the top, no big deal. No reason to bring Bluto into it.  ;D

Quote from: danielson on Today at 07:09:36 AM

Now your saying you knew all along it was me? You just said you were told my someone else, why do you keep changing your story?

anyway, I delete a lot of threads that come down from the g and o, that one I didnt even read, they clog up the rest of the board.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2007, 07:26:00 AM »
Fuck I might delete the whole fucking Y board soon If i don't get my breakfast.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2007, 07:26:06 AM »
Quote from: danielson on Today at 07:09:36 AM

Now your saying you knew all along it was me? You just said you were told my someone else, why do you keep changing your story?

anyway, I delete a lot of threads that come down from the g and o, that one I didnt even read, they clog up the rest of the board.

Kiwi was being blamed for it, but I don't think he had even been logged on that day. You should have left that one up, it was supposedly pretty funny. I reckon you should tell the mods on the G and O that good owning threads will just be deleted here so they can send them to the dump. What is your stance on deleting Berzerkfury just cuz someone doesn't like him? Are you going to let unflattering threads be moved from here to other areas so they can be cleaned up? It happened on one of my boards and I was fkn pissed, there is no call for that, no call for that at all.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2007, 07:26:53 AM »
Fuck I might delete the whole fucking Y board soon If i don't get my breakfast.

Did the bitch even start making it yet?
E

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 26, 2007, 07:30:44 AM »
Did the bitch even start making it yet?
"bitch better have my breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2007, 07:32:51 AM »
Kiwi was being blamed for it, but I don't think he had even been logged on that day. You should have left that one up, it was supposedly pretty funny. I reckon you should tell the mods on the G and O that good owning threads will just be deleted here so they can send them to the dump. What is your stance on deleting Berzerkfury just cuz someone doesn't like him? Are you going to let unflattering threads be moved from here to other areas so they can be cleaned up? It happened on one of my boards and I was fkn pissed, there is no call for that, no call for that at all.

You made a thread, and even posted in various threads that kiwiol deleted it, if you knew he wasn't online that day, then why did you lie?

Does the Y never delete shit now? How do you feel about that?

You make a point about deleting posts because you don't like someone, SS does that all the time, as he wishes, I don't have a problem with him doing it.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2007, 07:37:56 AM »
You made a thread, and even posted in various threads that kiwiol deleted it, if you knew he wasn't online that day, then why did you lie?

Does the Y never delete shit now? How do you feel about that?

You make a point about deleting posts because you don't like someone, SS does that all the time, as he wishes, I don't have a problem with him doing it.

I just wanted you to step forward and do the right thing. I would never let someone get blamed for my actions on here, yet I ever heard a peep out of you. Still, you don't admit to deleting it, or the reasoning behind deleting a 6 page thread that was handed to you and your board with the intentions that you would show it the respect it deserved. The Y? Yeah, I suppose a few things get deleted, but you sat and watched a guy who helped make this board what it is get deleted last night just because Rip doesn't like him, is that the kind of board you want? And please don't compare SS to Rip, thats just ridiculous.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2007, 07:45:47 AM »
I just wanted you to step forward and do the right thing. I would never let someone get blamed for my actions on here, yet I ever heard a peep out of you. Still, you don't admit to deleting it, or the reasoning behind deleting a 6 page thread that was handed to you and your board with the intentions that you would show it the respect it deserved. The Y? Yeah, I suppose a few things get deleted, but you sat and watched a guy who helped make this board what it is get deleted last night just because Rip doesn't like him, is that the kind of board you want? And please don't compare SS to Rip, thats just ridiculous.

You would never let anyone get blamed for your actions on here? Read that carefully, back to yourself.  ;D

As a legendary poster on getbig once said, "Ron doesnt give a shit about a few threads getting deleted on the alpha boards"

Im glad you do though, shows you have a heart of gold man.

SS deletes threads from posters he doesnt like, are you denying this? ???

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 26, 2007, 07:53:32 AM »
I only do it to make them melt... hahahahahahaha! and it works everytime ;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 26, 2007, 07:55:36 AM »
I only do it to make them melt... hahahahahahaha! and it works everytime ;D

The only way bro, the only way!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2007, 08:06:53 AM »

SS deletes threads from posters he doesnt like, are you denying this? ???

Power well earned bro, well earned indeed. You see what I am getting at? It seems like only yesterday you were trying to make the alphas a better place man, you were on MSN with SS and I when we ironed out the agreement with Ron to get SS and RB added, yet you never made one single post there, I don't get it. Now, you got fucked over by having "miss delete" added to your board. You saw that when the going got tough on the Y, she took her proverbial ball(and thread :-\) and went home. I just don't want her to ruin the V like she tried to ruin the Y. As a female training mod, she is great, but come on, you know you were fkn pissed when you saw that she got added here man. She is no Kiwi, no Kiwi at all.
E