Author Topic: Lesnar impresses, but loses UFC debut  (Read 6458 times)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
Re: Lesnar impresses, but loses UFC debut
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2008, 10:44:28 PM »
he hits like a little bitch "take that! and that!"

he forgot to bring his purse into the octagon

Thats BS and you know it Bhuddo. Mir was dead in the water and even he knew it, you could tell after the fight when he was descrbing the fight to Rogain, saying"Look at that beast". Brock stepped right into that leg hold, he was owning Mir before that. Props to Mir though, he knew within 5 seconds of the fight there was no way he could stand toe to toe with Lesner, so he took him out the way he knew he could.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2008, 10:48:54 PM »
Thats BS and you know it Bhuddo. Mir was dead in the water and even he knew it, you could tell after the fight when he was descrbing the fight to Rogain, saying"Look at that beast". Brock stepped right into that leg hold, he was owning Mir before that. Props to Mir though, he knew within 5 seconds of the fight there was no way he could stand toe to toe with Lesner, so he took him out the way he knew he could.
That's a "lame" excuse .. Mir wasn't dead in the water .. In the all access,he made it perfectly clear that ,he had no idea how he could get Brock down..He's a Jiu Jitsu guy... He waited and it came to him..Stop being a hater !

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2008, 10:52:26 PM »
That was pretty racist. So what you are a Holding Keys to Vacaville for the AB or NLR??? Or let me guess you are some pretty white kid in some suburb somewhere? Better yet they call you Killer from Big Bear?

::)

You are a cock sucking, black loving fagot!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2008, 10:53:22 PM »
That's a "lame" excuse .. Mir wasn't dead in the water .. In the all access,he made it perfectly clear that ,he had no idea how he could get Brock down..He's a Jiu Jitsu guy... He waited and it came to him..Stop being a hater !

I guess laying on his back and getting pounded in the head was all part of his plan to, I gave Mir props, he won didn't he? Give Brock some more time to get accustomed to all those different fighting styles, he'll be fine. I'm sure Mir will skip training and lose his next one anyway

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2008, 10:54:46 PM »
Mir did what he knows how to do, but Brock's inexperience put his leg into that leglock, up to that point Brock was pwning Mir all over. In fact if you watch again, the second time Mir goes down is from a right hand by Brock...

but.....time will tell, I think he was too excited and needs to stay calm in the ring.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2008, 11:00:41 PM »
I don't mean to change the subject, but Sable was still lookin' pretty hot....I'd hit it.

:D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2008, 11:07:00 PM »
I don't mean to change the subject, but Sable was still lookin' pretty hot....I'd hit it.

:D

I was shocked at how well she looked.....think it was trick lighting?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jianjohn24

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2008, 11:35:13 PM »
Thanks to Mir I earned an easy 100 bucks! Lesnar had me worried for a split sec but I knew he'd get caught. He almost got armbarred twice when he was raining down hammerfists! Skill and technique will always trump brute strength! That's JIU JITSU for you bitches!
Team Willet
Max-OT

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2008, 11:42:06 PM »
why did any of you pick lesnar to win?

because he's scarier looking than mir?

E
E

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2008, 11:46:23 PM »
Knee Bar...Brock NEEDS Ne Waza.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2008, 11:51:22 PM »
Thanks to Mir I earned an easy 100 bucks! Lesnar had me worried for a split sec but I knew he'd get caught. He almost got armbarred twice when he was raining down hammerfists! Skill and technique will always trump brute strength! That's JIU JITSU for you bitches!

JIU JITSU my ass! Watch the fight again, when the ref went in and broke the two up, he was actually going in to stop the fight because Mir wasn't defending himself. Then when he got in close Mir starts to get his hands up, so he breaks them up with the blow to the back of the head. No warning for that either, just takes a point away which is unheard of, especially for a rookie. Watch it again, see what you think.

Alex23

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2008, 11:52:24 PM »

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2008, 11:52:57 PM »
Knee Bar.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2008, 11:58:03 PM »
I guess laying on his back and getting pounded in the head was all part of his plan to, I gave Mir props, he won didn't he? Give Brock some more time to get accustomed to all those different fighting styles, he'll be fine. I'm sure Mir will skip training and lose his next one anyway
Did Mir fuck your girlfriend or something ? What's with the Negativity ?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2008, 12:00:02 AM »
Did Mir fuck your girlfriend or something ? What's with the Negativity ?

No negativity Big Perm. Mirs a fruit anyway and I'm married so no harm no foul ;D

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2008, 01:43:39 AM »
Frank can take some shots. Lesnar was raining down blows on him but frank kept his composure and kept working submissions until he managed to lock in on Lesnar leg. Very nice display of jiu jitsu.

Brock on the other hand displayed his speed and wrestling skills.  Very fast takedown in the first 10 secs. His punches need to be fine tuned. Given time and experience he may become a force to be reckoned with. 

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2008, 01:46:47 AM »
I was shocked at how well she looked.....think it was trick lighting?

I would imagine lighting in those places aren't very flattering to begin with since it's for television; I just believe she really is that good-looking for her age.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2008, 02:00:02 AM »
both were great...brock is def. stronger but great move by mir

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2008, 04:34:32 AM »
Cool - Mir did a great job.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2008, 10:54:24 AM »
No negativity Big Perm. Mirs a fruit anyway and I'm married so no harm no foul ;D
Okay theflameluvswood.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2008, 10:57:38 AM »
haha..Lesner was anything but "impressive"...does'nt stand a chance against these skilled fighters..he leaves himself W-I-D-E open for submissions 8)