Author Topic: Marvelous Melvin Anthony on PBW - REPLAY AVAILABLE  (Read 18133 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: Marvelous Melvin Anthony on PBW - REPLAY AVAILABLE
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2007, 08:46:52 PM »
LOL that was funny ;D  I will be better at ASC.  The diet is gonna suck like always but since I am filming a movie since the O my shape is staying close.  The Movie is called Blood and Bone starring Micheal Jai White, Bob Sapp, Dante Basco, and others. I do have my SAG card now. I have a really good part with lines and everything.  I got Shot yesterday though, that was soooo fun.  Bob Sapp is funny man.  it is rated a "R"  :o  Ill keep yall posted

Marvelous. ;)

thats awesome bro, but good things happen to good people, so im not surprised! Congrats!

Melvin

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2007, 08:56:37 PM »
Thanks Bro I am on the set tommorrow all day and I am trying to get the guys from flex on the set to do some coverage so keep your fingers crossed. ;D

I appreciate what I have been blessed with and I aint forgot where I come from.

Marvelous :D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2007, 12:13:04 AM »
Thanks Bro I am on the set tommorrow all day and I am trying to get the guys from flex on the set to do some coverage so keep your fingers crossed. ;D

I appreciate what I have been blessed with and I aint forgot where I come from.

Marvelous :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOCIgWgELag
I remember seeing this clip the day after the Olympia this year.  It was taken at the Arnold 2007.  The day after the Olympia, I saw you at Gold's Gym in Vegas doing a Muscletech promo and was amazed at the difference in size.  Obviously, every pro take sauce, etc...but wouldn't you agree it's pretty ridiculous how off gear you appear to be no more than the average guy?  I would even say I'm more jacked and I take no drugs.
You seem like a decent guy and this is not a personal attack, but I was just curious on your thoughts.  It can't feel great to know your whole physique is reliant on chemicals.
N