Author Topic: HI SALLYANNE, HI DBOWDEN, HI ALEX ENGLAND  (Read 6677 times)

AVBG

Re: HI SALLYANNE, HI DBOWDEN, HI ALEX ENGLAND
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2007, 11:40:36 PM »
Sallyman  :o

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2007, 04:04:13 AM »
Hi Davidpaul, hi Danielson ;D

Hello Alex.
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2007, 04:06:38 AM »
Stalker.   ::)

:)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2007, 04:17:02 AM »
Stalker.   ::)

Why are all the people at MD so mad at you Rip? Is Sioux mad at you too? I can't imagine that spineless schmoe ever getting upset with a girl.
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2007, 04:36:06 AM »
Why are all the people at MD so mad at you Rip? Is Sioux mad at you too? I can't imagine that spineless schmoe ever getting upset with a girl.

Ugh....It's primarily because I post on GB and speak out against how the mods run the MD Board. 
The last straw was when I called out romano for being online at GB while bashing GB on MD, and then lying about being online.  I thought that was a good one.   ;D

Alex England stalks me on the alpha boards here and posts shit out of context over at MD and completely warps the whole story, whatever it is.  DBowden is convinced that I am the puppet master for the "wrecking crew" and that we are on an anti-MD campaign, led behind the scenes by me.  Sallyanne is a bitch who jumped into the fray late, doesn't understand much about the history I have with MD, and decided that I don't contribute anything to the MD board except trouble.   ::)

All I have ever really done to piss them off is call out the mods over there, many of which are total power-tripping asswipes.   

Somehow, speaking my mind about the mods on the MD Board is "biting the hands that feed me."   ::)
Honestly, I don't need to be "fed" by MD.  They put a pic of me in their mag twice, so what?  I am not making money off them or anyone.
I do BB because I love it and it's fun, I post on the messageboards for fun too. 
They run their operation like a fkn circus, they want BB to be like the WWE or something, and I am totally over it.  They love the fkn MD/GB drama over there.  The funniest part is that no one on GB gives a shit.

Sioux and I are not having problems, he's about the only one who appreciates the contributions I made.  It doesn't matter now, I am done with the MD Board.    :)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2007, 04:39:45 AM »
Hi Davidpaul, hi Danielson ;D

Hi fuckface :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2007, 05:28:01 AM »

Ugh....It's primarily because I post on GB and speak out against how the mods run the MD Board. 
The last straw was when I called out romano for being online at GB while bashing GB on MD, and then lying about being online.  I thought that was a good one.   ;D

Alex England stalks me on the alpha boards here and posts shit out of context over at MD and completely warps the whole story, whatever it is.  DBowden is convinced that I am the puppet master for the "wrecking crew" and that we are on an anti-MD campaign, led behind the scenes by me.  Sallyanne is a bitch who jumped into the fray late, doesn't understand much about the history I have with MD, and decided that I don't contribute anything to the MD board except trouble.   ::)

All I have ever really done to piss them off is call out the mods over there, many of which are total power-tripping asswipes.   

Somehow, speaking my mind about the mods on the MD Board is "biting the hands that feed me."   ::)
Honestly, I don't need to be "fed" by MD.  They put a pic of me in their mag twice, so what?  I am not making money off them or anyone.
I do BB because I love it and it's fun, I post on the messageboards for fun too. 
They run their operation like a fkn circus, they want BB to be like the WWE or something, and I am totally over it.  They love the fkn MD/GB drama over there.  The funniest part is that no one on GB gives a shit.

Sioux and I are not having problems, he's about the only one who appreciates the contributions I made.  It doesn't matter now, I am done with the MD Board.    :)

Sounds like a lot of bad blood between you guys. :o I think its pretty cool how you can be on good terms with Sioux even though he is a creep who stalks female bodybuilders on the internet all day. How creepy do you think he is? Be honest.
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2007, 08:06:49 AM »
Sounds like a lot of bad blood between you guys. :o I think its pretty cool how you can be on good terms with Sioux even though he is a creep who stalks female bodybuilders on the internet all day. How creepy do you think he is? Be honest.

He's not creepy.   ::)

He's been extremely helpful and supportive of FBB.  He put together a great FBB Forum over there, and most of the people who run that board shit on him too.   >:(

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2007, 08:11:01 AM »
DBOWDEN is one dumb guy!

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2007, 08:20:05 AM »
DBOWDEN is one dumb ####!

DBowden melted and threatened to sue me once because I sent him a PM telling him to mind his own fkn business.   ;D

Very nice to see you on GB.  The number of regular posters who have left the MD Boards continues to rise.

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2007, 08:39:07 AM »
DBowden melted and threatened to sue me once because I sent him a PM telling him to mind his own fkn business.   ;D

I remember that. He's an idiot.

Very nice to see you on GB.  The number of regular posters who have left the MD Boards continues to rise.

Thank you!

Yeah people will continue to leave that board. You are right about the MODS over there, they are on a power trip. I mean, one of them wants to fly to New York to "beat me up." ::)

They are a bunch of jackasses who do not know how to run a forum. They should have the largest bodybuilding forum on the net, because it MD magazine. There is a reason why they don't.

Alex England

• Getbig I
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2007, 12:07:24 PM »
How I am stalking anyone, get over yourself. Thread thread has my name in the title, of coarse I am going to see it eventually. Anyway I thought maybe dp had a point and so I posted here.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2007, 12:45:30 PM »
How I am stalking anyone, get over yourself. Thread thread has my name in the title, of coarse I am going to see it eventually. Anyway I thought maybe dp had a point and so I posted here.

You have been reading everything on this board for the last several days and taking it all out of context over to MD.  "Someone sent you a PM about the V Board," oh brother, gimme a break.   ::)
No one is sending you PMs about what's happening over here and you know it...you always claim to not give a shit anyway.   
Next time you stalk me over here, maybe you should "check yourself" first.   ;)

And DP did have a point...that you guys are a bunch of losers.  Point was well taken by me and futher illustrated by you, so thanks for that.  :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2007, 03:14:34 PM »

He's not creepy.   ::)

He's been extremely helpful and supportive of FBB. He put together a great FBB Forum over there, and most of the people who run that board shit on him too.   >:(

You are contradicting yourself Ripster.
E

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2007, 03:22:20 PM »

Danielson get over me. Move on.

Me and Lori get along fine. I don't shit on my friends like you do.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2007, 03:25:20 PM »
Danielson get over me. Move on.

Me and Lori get along fine. I don't shit on my friends like you do.

"My friends"  ;D
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2007, 04:10:56 AM »
No one is deleting your posts in here alex, you fkn idiot.   ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2007, 04:13:54 AM »
No one is deleting your posts in here alex, you fkn idiot.   ::)

Actually, even 2 of mine got deleted and they were definitely V worthy >:(

We've got a situation in our hand folks

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2007, 04:16:00 AM »

In this thread? 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2007, 04:19:46 AM »

In this thread? 

No, in one of the new threads sitting just below the stickies. What's the agenda for the V anyway Rip? Who is the person you were going to get to start modding and what were you guys planning to do?

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2007, 04:21:19 AM »
Just to show how much of an idiot DBOWDEN is, I thought I would post this. This guy can not take a joke. He thought I used the people on that forum as "lab rat's." ::)

Lynch,

If this is truth, as to your girlfriend's identity as a psych major, then I am going to take you at face value and I am going to tell you exactly what I think of this little manipulation drama you and your girlfriend have executed on this forum, utilizing human beings as lab rat study material.

Your girlfriend, the psyche major, needs a bit of work on her reduction of transparency as to her attempts at manipulation of other people, tactics.

She also needs to examine her ethical behavior.

The entire thing from the beginning was a transparent farce attempt at manipulation of people, and any one looking at it from an objective perspective could spot it.

In addition, IMO, your girlfriend the psych major needs a bit of work on her perception of ethics, prior to her graduating and entering her profession.

Manipulation of people in this way IMO, isn’t ethical behavior Lynch.

Some of us understand that we are here to have fun in the pit, and fuck with each other, but that this is not a serious place and nothing that is stated here should be taken at face value.

Based on your recent posts, what you are indicating is that apparently your girlfriend, the psych major, under a pseudo identity, without identifying herself as whom and what she was and what she was doing, utilized the pit to attempt to manipulate people like lab rats, related to your girlfriends work on a psych masters thesis.

If its true Lynch, IMO, inference allows a perception that your girlfriend is guilty of an ethics violation.
I truly hope Lynch, that I am inferring this scenario incorrectly.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.

Adminstrator/Moderator

Ban and IP block request .

Ban the ID's and block the IP addresses of Lynch and his "girlfriend"

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2007, 04:25:44 AM »

Thats fucked up. At least Siouxcountry has become a V boarder though, he's a cool guy, so thats a plus. ::)
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2007, 04:29:40 AM »
No, in one of the new threads sitting just below the stickies. What's the agenda for the V anyway Rip? Who is the person you were going to get to start modding and what were you guys planning to do?

I was just trying to get you posting on the V again.   ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2007, 04:52:42 AM »

I was just trying to get you posting on the V again.   ;D

Sweet. Can you and DP step down so I can clean this mess up and get back to having everyone call each other gay? ;D

Thats fucked up. At least Siouxcountry has become a V boarder though, he's a cool guy, so thats a plus. ::)

He's not going to have a moment's peace as long as I'm still breathing. And I don't mean that in a nice or twisted way

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2007, 04:55:23 AM »

He's not going to have a moment's peace as long as I'm still breathing. And I don't mean that in a nice or twisted way

8)
E