Author Topic: Question about Sevastase  (Read 4634 times)

biceps

• Getbig III
Re: Question about Sevastase
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2007, 09:54:32 PM »
in the US, posting 18,455 pics of yourself on a message board is considered attention-whoring (see Runawaybaby, new mod of the fallen V)

Ilie Nastase (the best Romanian tennis player) had a similar humor. Once Nastase during a tennis tournament in Florida puled his sort down and showed his naked ass to the ref.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2007, 09:55:05 PM »
jesus fuck . . . who let your obsessive ass out again?

I just decided it was time to taint the boards with my presence again, that's all - purely a random occurrence.

Thanks for the warm welcome :-*

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2007, 09:58:18 PM »
I just decided it was time to taint the boards with my presence again, that's all - purely a random occurrence.

your welcome would be warmer if you refrained from gaying up the board  . . . we already have baybagm to do that.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2007, 09:58:24 PM »

This better than lessening to Sean`s comments.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2007, 09:59:17 PM »
your welcome would be warmer if you refrained from gaying up the board  . . . we already have baybagm to do that.

Gaying up the board? A bit rich having that come from you ;D

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2007, 10:05:25 PM »

wtf are you talking about, numbnuts?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2007, 10:06:42 PM »
I think he just called you out for being a homo  :o
follow the arrows

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2007, 10:10:26 PM »

Calm down Al-Qaeda. Just doing my thing - calling people gay 8)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2007, 10:14:51 PM »
well, thanks for not using your fevered imagination to come up w one of your goddamned belabored descriptions . . . small steps.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2007, 10:18:45 PM »
well, thanks for not using your fevered imagination to come up w one of your goddamned belabored descriptions . . . small steps.

Can always come up with one in a minute's notice. Let me know 8)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2007, 10:21:09 PM »
your energies would be put to better use foiling your pal "davidpaul's" attempted palace coup.  Who the hell is he, anyway? keeps following me around.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2007, 10:25:28 PM »
your energies would be put to better use foiling your pal "davidpaul's" attempted palace coup.  Who the hell is he, anyway? keeps following me around.

I've given up on trying to get one ahead of the rest of that pack when it comes to trying to sort out Alphabet board politics ;D.

I try not to clash with DP too much - we both have very different ideas of what's funny and what's not. So you're on your own there my friend. Your best bet would be try work DP against Rip like Danny's doing at the moment cause the tension is pretty high in the V at the moment ;D

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2007, 10:31:55 PM »
fuck it, I don't care for either rip or dp. i've recently noticed this dp character b/c he trails me whenever he gets the chance. is he some kind of islamic/middle eastern fanatic? would explain his hard-on . . . but why the fuck would he call himself davidpaul then?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2007, 10:33:23 PM »
fuck it, I don't care for either rip or dp. i've recently noticed this dp character b/c he trails me around whenever he gets the chance. is he some kind of islamic/middle eastern fanatic? would explain his hard-on . . . but why the fuck would he call himself davidpaul then?

His curse is that he ain't Black and gangsta like he wants to be. But he still keeps it real knowwhatI'msayin?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2007, 10:42:00 PM »
hahaha . . . makes sense.  from what i've noticed, he does seem kind of lily-livered.

i can imagine his pms to Ron:

Ron,

I hav a deep simpathy for the racialy opressed.  Let me mod the crazy bords, and i'll make sure they don't go to far.

Your pal,

Davidpaul

and then, Runawaybaby:

Ron,

Women need an alphabet board too . . . it will increase getbig traffic if women have a place where they can post ass pics for schmoes w/o fear of repercussions. Danielson & SS & Mindspin are such haterz of women . . . so can I mod the V w dear sweet dp?

Thank you, and here's a pic of my ass,

Rip

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2007, 11:11:32 PM »
Nah, Rip had him at "Hello"

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2007, 12:46:59 AM »
Sevastase is not Razvan Lupescu, Razvan is 18 years old , Sevastase is older than 18,
is just a coincidence that both have the same nicknames and both are Romanians and both are tennis players.
ok...biceps : in your pm u spelled it wrong  :D Razvan Lupsescu is a good friend of mine who I believe is still playing I travelled with him at 2 tournaments in romania in 2001 , we roomed together . He was a crazy dude : nipples pierced , cock pierced .He was / is a good player .

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2007, 12:51:18 AM »
ok...biceps : in your pm u spelled it wrong  :D Razvan Lupsescu is a good friend of mine who I believe is still playing I travelled with him at 2 tournaments in romania in 2001 , we roomed together . He was a crazy dude : nipples pierced , cock pierced .He was / is a good player .

YOU ARE BUSTED AGAIN !!!!!!

In this post you say you are him.   ??? ??? ???

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showpost.php?p=66169&postcount=12

YOU ARE A SCAM.    NOBODY CAN DENY THAT.   :-*

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2007, 12:56:23 AM »
Anyone who makes it on world rankings is damn good!!
To clear things up : there are almost 2000 players ranked on the computer . There are another 3000 trying to get that elusive point to make it in the rankings. To get a point u have to QUALIFY  on the main draw of a future tournament ( total prize money up to 15k ) and has to win 1 match ( qualify in the second round . IF u manage to do that , u get 1 ATP point and u have bragging rights for the rest of your life . To play on tour is a serious acomplishments that not many are capable of . In case u doubt it , PLEASE TRY . IF U THINK U CAN PLAY TENNIS , GO TO THE NEAREST FUTURE EVENT IN YOUR AREA , AND SIGN UP FOR QUALLIES . U ONLY NEED AN ID AND 30 BUCKS . THEN U GET THE REALITY CHECK OF YOUR LIFE ( ANYONE CAN SIGN UP ) . IF THERE ARE MORE THAN 128 PLAYERS WHO WANT TO SIGN UP THEN U ARE LEFT OUT...when it comes to playing tennis : COMPARED TO THE TOP 100 IN THE WORLD I AM NOBODY , COMPARED TO THE SHITTALKERS OR ANYONE ON THIS BOARD FOR THAT MATTER , I'M MICHAEL JORDAN .  :D

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2007, 01:00:06 AM »
:D ...HAHAHA...GOOD FIND...THAT WAS RAZVAN POSTING FROM MY ACCOUNT. U WRONG : AGAIN. i HAVE POSTED ALREADY MY REAL NAME AND A LINK WITH A DRAW OF A TOURNAMENT.

Of Course... ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2007, 01:03:03 AM »
Of Course... ::)

why didn't u post this one :

04-29-2004, 09:22 AM
Replies: 0
metro detroit area pros?(players)
Views: 152
Posted By SEVASTASE

anybody interested to hit during the summer please reply. looking for curent and former tour players.will leave for europe in the fall.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2007, 01:12:07 AM »
why didn't u post this one :

04-29-2004, 09:22 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 152
Posted By SEVASTASE

anybody interested to hit during the summer please reply. looking for curent and former tour players.will leave for europe in the fall.

Why what's revealing with this post?  I sense a meltdown.  You are getting a little nervous that your "game" has come to an end.

You may clean up the court after a match and sweep the stands but that's as close to a "pro" as you will be.  LOLOLOLOL

Windsor -  Game  Set  Match

Go home bitch.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2007, 01:56:54 AM »

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2007, 02:01:48 AM »
http://www.atpstats.info/en/players/pers-res.php?idp=13002  GO FUCK YOURSELF NOW .  :D

Funny you claim to have played but it shows you have a 0-0 record.  Yeah your great man... ::)...LOLOLOLOLOL.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2007, 02:04:17 AM »
Funny you claim to have played but it shows you have a 0-0 record.  Yeah your great man... ::)...LOLOLOLOLOL.

of course douche cause the last time I played was 2001 ...with razvan lupsescu as a matter of fact..haha ...

DOESN'T IT MAKE U FEEL LIKE A COMPLETE AND UTTER MORON TO SEE MY NAME ON THE ATP SITE ?...DON'T U WONDER WHY IS THERE ?...U ARE SO DOMB I WILL NOT GRATIFY U WITH ANYMORE ANSWERS.