Author Topic: what is worse collecting garbage for a living or being a john  (Read 5753 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: what is worse collecting garbage for a living or being a john
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2007, 06:32:01 PM »
i like how no one has figured out that when you respond to a lame gimmick account 600 times you're undermining your claim that he's a loser but you're not.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2007, 06:40:34 PM »
i like how no one has figured out that when you respond to a lame gimmick account 600 times you're undermining your claim that he's a loser but you're not.
I like how when you say you are a 3 on the gay scale, but still deny sucking cock.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2007, 06:43:36 PM »
I like how when you say you are a 3 on the gay scale, but still deny sucking cock.

dude, do you have ANY other insults besides gay and racial comments? there's only so many ways you can say i'm gay or DP's a terrorist and you tapped that keg dry a while ago.

i'm one of those people who likes to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but when your entire arsenal is "you're a fag" or "you're a dirty muslim" it makes me think you're the type that had a 3 digit SAT score.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2007, 06:50:12 PM »
dude, do you have ANY other insults besides gay and racial comments? there's only so many ways you can say i'm gay or DP's a terrorist and you tapped that keg dry a while ago.

i'm one of those people who likes to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but when your entire arsenal is "you're a fag" or "you're a dirty muslim" it makes me think you're the type that had a 3 digit SAT score.
I'm just trying to get you to finally admit what you denied for so long.....

Whay are you angry? Musclebears.com down for the night?

You want me to talk about your loose skin and saggy man boobs?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2007, 06:56:07 PM »
I'm just trying to get you to finally admit what you denied for so long.....

Whay are you angry? Musclebears.com down for the night?

You want me to talk about your loose skin and saggy man boobs?

and he repeats himself yet again. gah damn, it's like talking to a two year old. now i can see why you love bantering with pumphard, it gives you a chance to feel smart.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2007, 07:06:08 PM »
I bet you have black mans pubes in between your teeth.

I realize you guys are having a gay time and all but I have a serious question: Why do these gay fantasies always involve black or mulatto penises/dildos?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2007, 07:19:36 PM »
and he repeats himself yet again. gah damn, it's like talking to a two year old. now i can see why you love bantering with pumphard, it gives you a chance to feel smart.
Like I said, you want me to insult your skin flaps?
Or do you wish to not be insulted?
Are you looking for some kind of jolly ole good time?

Not going to happen here, pal. Get over yourself, you're not that good at anything. ;)

But it seems you think calling someone dumb, nerd, garbageman 500000000 times is OK, huh?

I realize you guys are having a gay time and all but I have a serious question: Why do these gay fantasies always involve black or mulatto penises/dildos?
Because black men are disgusting.... didn't you realize that "doc"?

So involving a black/mulatto penis in an insult, supposed gay fantasy of someone else, is involving more disgust with the act of being gay.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2007, 07:29:14 PM »
Like I said, you want me to insult your skin flaps?
Or do you wish to not be insulted?
Are you looking for some kind of jolly ole good time?

Not going to happen here, pal. Get over yourself, you're not that good at anything. ;)

But it seems you think calling someone dumb, nerd, garbageman 500000000 times is OK, huh?
Because black men are disgusting.... didn't you realize that "doc"?

So involving a black/mulatto penis in an insult, supposed gay fantasy of someone else, is involving more disgust with the act of being gay.

Didn't really figure you'd be the authority on black/mulatto penis, but thanks for an answer that makes sense.

Asking the expert is always best. :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2007, 07:33:02 PM »
Didn't really figure you'd be the authority on black/mulatto penis, but thanks for an answer that makes sense.

Asking the expert is always best. :)
I'm only an expert in what is disgusting in society.

You know, keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

You must know the enemy if you are to defeat the enemy.

Stuff like that.... :)

BTW are you hinting that maybe Mangoo should have been the one to answer that question?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2007, 07:38:13 PM »
I'm only an expert in what is disgusting in society.

You know, keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

You must know the enemy if you are to defeat the enemy.

Stuff like that.... :)

BTW are you hinting that maybe Mangoo should have been the one to answer that question?

Exactly how close are you keeping those black/mulatto 'enemies'? :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2007, 07:41:51 PM »
Exactly how close are you keeping those black/mulatto 'enemies'? :)
I keep a long, long stick with me to beat them back if they get too close. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2007, 07:42:43 PM »
At arms length, maximum closeness....

haha ;D
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2007, 07:44:14 PM »
haha ;D
Careful, you'll hurt Mangoo's feelings, he's sensitive about race/sexual orientation issues.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2007, 07:48:02 PM »
Careful, you'll hurt Mangoo's feelings, he's sensitive about race/sexual orientation issues.

I dont care, I hate all gay blacks!!! ;)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2007, 08:02:25 PM »

try and stick with me here, man. have you noticed i tend to avoid those idiots' threads? it's idiotic and boring, i stay out. you and others don't. i thus observe the irony in seeing someone continue to "battle" with someone like PH or PnG for weeks and not pick up on the fact that you don't look very smart yourself by doing so.

that and i tend to look at all V shit as just bullshitting, so when i see genuine animosity/hatred it just makes me shake my head. sort of the difference between someone laughing at the humorous racism in a dave chappelle sketch versus someone who believes in the messages contained in "birth of a nation".

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2007, 08:06:26 PM »
try and stick with me here, man. have you noticed i tend to avoid those idiots' threads? it's idiotic and boring, i stay out. you and others don't. i thus observe the irony in seeing someone continue to "battle" with someone like PH or PnG for weeks and not pick up on the fact that you don't look very smart yourself by doing so.

that and i tend to look at all V shit as just bullshitting, so when i see genuine animosity/hatred it just makes me shake my head. sort of the difference between someone laughing at the humorous racism in a dave chappelle sketch versus someone who believes in the messages contained in "birth of a nation".

You actually think the racist shit on Chappelle is actually humor.  Its the truth, thats why its funny dumbass!  Now go kill yourself. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2007, 08:10:21 PM »

How do you see genuine animosity/hatred here? You of all people know how quickly the tide can change around here.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2007, 08:20:52 PM »
How do you see genuine animosity/hatred here? You of all people know how quickly the tide can change around here.

hey if i'm wrong, i'm wrong and i got no problems admitting it. it just seems like a lot of the racist shit and the like isn't just fuckin' around V board banter but like people actually mean it. it's the internet, man, sometimes stuff gets lost when it's put in flat text.

i like to think that what goes on down here is flaming all for the sake of a good time but we'd all be able to have a beer (like i've got right now), but when it seems like that ain't the case, that's when i start to bristle, you know?

sorry if i'm bringing the mood down, like i said i'm having some surprisingly strong beer so i'm gonna lay the blame on that hahaha.

and on that note, damn. the bar's empty tonight. i always bring my laptop in a backpack in case things get dead and there is NO one out tonight.  >:( probably since things were absolute insanity these last two, with the halloween events and all.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2007, 08:27:09 PM »
hey if i'm wrong, i'm wrong and i got no problems admitting it. it just seems like a lot of the racist shit and the like isn't just fuckin' around V board banter but like people actually mean it. it's the internet, man, sometimes stuff gets lost when it's put in flat text.

i like to think that what goes on down here is flaming all for the sake of a good time but we'd all be able to have a beer (like i've got right now), but when it seems like that ain't the case, that's when i start to bristle, you know?

sorry if i'm bringing the mood down, like i said i'm having some surprisingly strong beer so i'm gonna lay the blame on that hahaha.

and on that note, damn. the bar's empty tonight. i always bring my laptop in a backpack in case things get dead and there is NO one out tonight.  >:( probably since things were absolute insanity these last two, with the halloween events and all.
It's Sunday night, the bars are usually empty, aren't they?

You are taking things too seriously, I hope you're not driving.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2007, 08:40:23 PM »
It's Sunday night, the bars are usually empty, aren't they?

You are taking things too seriously, I hope you're not driving.

this one's at least usualy got some crowd, since there's a 10-12 special thing going (it's an import/micro bar, easy to rack up a $40+ tab). but like i said, the costume shit from yesterday and the bands probably had everyone knocking themselves out, but i didn't go retarded like them.

i had a feeling i was, but you gotta understand where i'm coming from at least.