Author Topic: HAHA omg look at this synthol Clown  (Read 14086 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: HAHA omg look at this synthol Clown
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2007, 02:14:26 PM »
I couldn't tell pearson has implants in that picture. Check out LOUS though

He defiantly had calve implants eeeeeeverybody knows that ::)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2007, 02:16:43 PM »
Because you got all offended by a simple joke ::)
It's always the same with you simple brothers you can always dish out but never take on one the chine ;)

Me for excample can laugh all day long on german irish lativan and white jokes and never take them serious...spot the difference.
You have no idea how many times I be called an arian and nobody even bothers to think that I may be jewish or that I'm maybe offended by it (I'm not...in fact I love any non political correct joke) but duuuuuuude rip a black joke and you have the black Panthers and the radical muslim brothers all over you.

Hey chief, you want to know a secret?

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2007, 02:21:42 PM »
Ok Barbara :D

btw are you German ?

Nein, Rot, Weiss, und Blau!!!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2007, 02:24:47 PM »
It's spelled Aryan....there's another secret too, if ya really want to know. :D

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2007, 02:27:29 PM »

I do.

:)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2007, 02:48:40 PM »

Yes please pretty please :D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2007, 02:50:12 PM »
It's spelled Aryan....there's another secret too, if ya really want to know. :D

Not in Germany ;)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2007, 03:10:31 PM »
Yes please pretty please :D

You are wrong.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2007, 03:14:41 PM »
You are wrong.

You are a jewish negro?  ???

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2007, 03:18:40 PM »
Still wrong.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2007, 03:25:41 PM »
Still wrong.

You are a downsyndrom nazi jew that bleaches his hair to fake that he is in fact black?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2007, 04:00:29 PM »
Man, you're on a roll with the correct guesses today. I don't know how anyone ever gets anything past you.

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2007, 08:11:47 AM »
that first series of pics is just plain nasty.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2007, 08:15:13 AM »
Someone seriously answer this for me:

does synthol help w strength, or is it just for cosmetic appearance of larger muscles?

I can't understand why, WITHOUT a boost in strength, anyone would put that shit in their body...it doesn't even look close to legit..........so, my question, does it boost strength?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2007, 08:23:34 AM »
why would u want to look like that guy? arms look swollen and bruised. seemed to have a decent physique.. why fuck it up just so a few ppl can say 'wow dad he has big arms'.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2007, 08:30:58 AM »

does synthol help w strength, or is it just for cosmetic appearance of larger muscles?

I can't understand why, WITHOUT a boost in strength, anyone would put that shit in their body...it doesn't even look close to legit..........so, my question, does it boost strength?

It doesn't dude, period. Believe it or not, the guys who've done it to the extent we see here and laugh are really THAT retarded :-\

And just as unfortunate is that a large part of the public wouldn't know or care to know the difference between that and an offseason Ronnie weighing 330 with legit 24 inch arms (and a gut too, but that's beside the point)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2007, 08:33:08 AM »

In short, no. Synthol does nothing to enhance or increase strength. It's only oil injected into the muscle, much like water filling a balloon. In order to be stronger, you have to either thicken muscle fibers, or increase the amount of them. Synthol does neither.
So, why would someone want to use it? In bodybuilding, it's about what you look like. The weights are only the means to the end, in which posing on stage is the end goal. A bodybuilding contest is NOT a sport, but the means one uses to get there (in the gym, lifting) IS. Being on stage flexing is what it's about for many, and if you have a weakness in your calves that keeps you from winning, you want to do something to bring your calves to no longer be a weakness or at least not as much. So, oil/synthol, is only one way to do this. Implants, site injections, real work in the gym, are other options too. But sticking a needle in your weakness is an easier fix for someone who wants to win "Mr. Ontario" than telling them they have to invest hundreds or thousands of hours in the gym to bring up there calves- and of those hours you enlist, all of them will be ball busting hardcore self inflicted pain filled workouts. Compare that to a 5 minute preparation of sticking a needle in your calf with a chance of having it lump out and you being branded a "synthol user!" Then you get on GetBig to see your photo posted!
So, in the end, it has nothing to do with Bodybuilding except it helps with the vanity, and nature, of the game.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2007, 08:46:07 AM »
In short, no. Synthol does nothing to enhance or increase strength. It's only oil injected into the muscle, much like water filling a balloon. In order to be stronger, you have to either thicken muscle fibers, or increase the amount of them. Synthol does neither.
So, why would someone want to use it? In bodybuilding, it's about what you look like. The weights are only the means to the end, in which posing on stage is the end goal. A bodybuilding contest is NOT a sport, but the means one uses to get there (in the gym, lifting) IS. Being on stage flexing is what it's about for many, and if you have a weakness in your calves that keeps you from winning, you want to do something to bring your calves to no longer be a weakness or at least not as much. So, oil/synthol, is only one way to do this. Implants, site injections, real work in the gym, are other options too. But sticking a needle in your weakness is an easier fix for someone who wants to win "Mr. Ontario" than telling them they have to invest hundreds or thousands of hours in the gym to bring up there calves- and of those hours you enlist, all of them will be ball busting hardcore self inflicted pain filled workouts. Compare that to a 5 minute preparation of sticking a needle in your calf with a chance of having it lump out and you being branded a "synthol user!" Then you get on GetBig to see your photo posted!
So, in the end, it has nothing to do with Bodybuilding except it helps with the vanity, and nature, of the game.

by "bodybuilding" you mean building the body?

synthol can help ur appearance, therefore its building the body. hope this helps. :)

austrian_power

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2007, 08:49:11 AM »
he lives about 30 miles of my hown town. he is an incredible nice guy and very shy. but i'm sure in his past not everything went like it should.

he looks absolutely horrible and doesn't realize that. i feel really sorry for him...hope his body recovers a little bit.

but also the circumstances and the guys around him are not the best in my opinion...

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2007, 08:51:17 AM »
by "bodybuilding" you mean building the body?

synthol can help ur appearance, therefore its building the body. hope this helps. :)

Hey Genius, the question was if it builds strength or not. Not if it helps with appearance. Strength, no it does not help. Appearance, yes (unless you fuck up!).

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2007, 08:58:45 AM »
agreed, synthol can't possibly assist a muscle to contract harder for aforementioned reasons, but if anything it can actually impede strength display/competiton.

manfred hoeberl was a wsm competitor in the 90s that loaded his arms with shit which simply got in the way when he was lifting boulders etc. i feel he would have been a much better competitor w/o synthol.

on the other hand, his 25" got himk a lot of notoriety and unltimately made him more money than some of the top wsm competitors.

btw, the subject of this thread looks like a complete fucking tool. why do people do this to themselves?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2007, 09:01:28 AM »
They want the attention they never had before that's why. they are insecure little fucks.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2007, 04:23:53 PM »
 ::) What the fuck is wrong with these people ?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2007, 04:40:20 PM »
Dear god....

HAHA, RON.....

Jizzacked

« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2007, 04:57:21 PM »
this sort of grotesque look I think takes it beyond synthol.  I think it is silicone or collagen injections... the same shit women and trannies use to enhance their figure. 

remember valvolino's penchant for trannies... must have been expose to their underground cosmetic secrets.. draw your own conclusions.