Author Topic: AAS/GH skull......Preventing head expansion!!!  (Read 3605 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: AAS/GH skull......Preventing head expansion!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2007, 03:27:56 PM »
About 10iu a day would be 3650iu in a year.
Thats 152 24iu vials.

Interesting question, food for thought.

If he was alone, he could choose not to see it and ignore it.
 Cops have ignored way worse than that. part of it depends on how you act.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2007, 07:37:30 AM »
Here's my problem with this police if he really is one (I have my doubts though-he uses jargon that sounds like he watches too much tv and that police themselves don't use).  He's a guy that is sworn to enforce the laws.  Yet he bends them when it suits him.  Sure he supposedly got a script, but as we all know from the recent hrt clinic busts and the cops in NYC that got popped under the SAME CIRCUMSTANCES (they all had scripts too), just because you have a script doesn't mean you are protected.  And there is nothing I dislike more than a hypcrite.  So, if he says he busts the guy he pulls over for gh, then he's a hypocrite b/c he used himself under less than legal circumstances.  If he lets the guy go, he is a hypocrite b/c he is sworn to uphold the law.  This guy is just not man ehough to answer my question.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2007, 07:55:35 AM »
If you've been given a script taht was offer'd, and contracted  as from a US Lisc Dr
and it turns out you were defrauded, you are not guilty of a crime. The "Dr" and clinic are.
There were only a few that were fradulent, and wait for this to play out in court.

The issue they are making is not legal charges against athletes and others thet violated league or other "Policies". You cant be charged for a crime someone else perpetrated on you unknowingly.

THere are still MANY online Drs practicing medicine of various sorts LEGALY. Some scammers took advantage. No different that giving false credentials to get a Dr job.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2007, 02:03:17 PM »
If you've been given a script taht was offer'd, and contracted  as from a US Lisc Dr
and it turns out you were defrauded, you are not guilty of a crime. The "Dr" and clinic are.
There were only a few that were fradulent, and wait for this to play out in court.

The issue they are making is not legal charges against athletes and others thet violated league or other "Policies". You cant be charged for a crime someone else perpetrated on you unknowingly.

THere are still MANY online Drs practicing medicine of various sorts LEGALY. Some scammers took advantage. No different that giving false credentials to get a Dr job.

Actually you are wrong on the first part of your post.  If you go to an hrt doc and he writes you a script for 500mgs/wk of test, 200 mgs of deca and also gives you some winstrol to stack somewhere in there, you can be held criminally liable.  The standard is if you knew or reasonably should have known that the script was not hrt, then you are as guilty as the doc that wrote it.  let's face it, this supposed police on here knew or should have known that the dosages that he was getting were not hrt.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2007, 02:59:30 PM »
Actually you are wrong on the first part of your post.  If you go to an hrt doc and he writes you a script for 500mgs/wk of test, 200 mgs of deca and also gives you some winstrol to stack somewhere in there, you can be held criminally liable.  The standard is if you knew or reasonably should have known that the script was not hrt, then you are as guilty as the doc that wrote it.  let's face it, this supposed police on here knew or should have known that the dosages that he was getting were not hrt.

Many of the clinics were dispensing a years worth of HGh & AAS at a time as standard.
Writing it for BBing is not ok, and the Dr and clinic will get in a jam.

Dr is free to write as see fit for off label use, and tailor dose to the individual. Many drugs are prescribed in doses that would kill or harm the general individual. SOme individuals need higher doses, thats up to the Drs discression.

Sorry, The patient WILL NOT get in trouble for using ANY med as directed by his Dr.

THere's guys driving Cement truck on large doses of methadone that would incapacitate you.  ;)
THink about that the next time one is on your ass.

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2007, 04:45:10 PM »
  So, go ahead and call me names.  The fact remains that you are a hypocrite of the first order and should be ashamed to wear your badge.

He didn't call you any names. You called him one and he has been very respectful and polite about it.

I disagree about him being a hypocrite, but that's just my opinion. I don't think you can compare hormones to the types of drugs that cause people to commit crimes either while under the influence of them or to buy more of them.

When was the last time someone robbed a convienient store to get the money to buy some dianabol? When was the last time someone under the influence of deca ran a redlight and crashed into a car killing a 3 year old boy and his mother?

I'm not bashing you bro. I'm just saying (to me) the hypocrite thing is not that cut and dry. Just another perspective.

Personally, I think military personnel in a war zone, firefighters and police officers, ought to be provided steroids free of charge.
If they are coming to help me, I want them to be jacked to the gills.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2007, 04:49:39 PM »
He didn't call you any names. You called him one and he has been very respectful and polite about it.

I disagree about him being a hypocrite, but that's just my opinion. I don't think you can compare hormones to the types of drugs that cause people to commit crimes either while under the influence of them or to buy more of them.

When was the last time someone robbed a convienient store to get the money to buy some dianabol? When was the last time someone under the influence of deca ran a redlight and crashed into a car killing a 3 year old boy and his mother?

I'm not bashing you bro. I'm just saying (to me) the hypocrite thing is not that cut and dry. Just another perspective.

Personally, I think military personnel in a war zone, firefighters and police officers, ought to be provided steroids free of charge.
If they are coming to help me, I want them to be jacked to the gills.

I think the hypocrite part would only come into play if he arrested ME for something. :)

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2007, 04:52:36 PM »
   I think the hypocrite part would only come into play if he arrested ME for something. :)

Good point. I guess under those circumstances, we all would.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2007, 05:18:32 PM »
Trab is right, if your MD prescribes you 10000 mg's of vicoden every 3 hours for a minor tooth ache and you have a 55 gallon drum of the stuff, you CANT get popped for it. Same with HRT

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2007, 06:58:09 PM »
Trab is right, if your MD prescribes you 10000 mg's of vicoden every 3 hours for a minor tooth ache and you have a 55 gallon drum of the stuff, you CANT get popped for it. Same with HRT

THey'd prescribe morphine or other SCH II, but your logic is sound. THe Dr is assumed the expert, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW THEIR DOSING OR REPORT PROBLEM AS TO WHY NOT.

That would be say they prescribed 100mg of morphine and it didnt work or you had problems.

Peoples reaction to drugs is greatly varried. There is someone that needs a 2oomg dose of that painkiller. But It would kill many people if they took it.

Drs are given sort of God Like power in the USA.

There was a study in the New England Journal or med years back done with 600mg of TE ew for a stretch.
Google it. Testosterone research, muscle gains, NEJ of Medicine.

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2007, 06:25:48 AM »
I hope I'm not getting off-topic here: but i've endlessly researched Testo for about 3 months now. Looking at NEJM, IMJ and many other scholastic medical journals and Ive yet to find ANY negative article about moderate (under 750mg a week) of test. so WTF, why cant i get my insur to pay for it??

Because muscle building is not an approved use for prescription here in the US. HRT and some diseases that affect height in children are, so they can prescibe for those reasons. If it is not approved for a specific medicinal use in the US, a doctor could lose his license if he prescribed it for that use.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2007, 04:23:45 PM »
Because muscle building is not an approved use for prescription here in the US. HRT and some diseases that affect height in children are, so they can prescibe for those reasons. If it is not approved for a specific medicinal use in the US, a doctor could lose his license if he prescribed it for that use.

The above hits is on the head, you need bitch about the symptoms of low test and have VERY LOW TEST for a Dr in the "Traditional Medical System'" to write.

Get a HRT clinic, they'll write. BUT NOT FOR BODYBUILDING.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2007, 04:32:56 PM »
  every time I see the title of this thread I laugh...