Author Topic: King Kamali  (Read 21544 times)

The Coach

Re: King Kamali
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2007, 08:56:10 PM »
You mean will pay the price? He just started with Milos, right?

No, he paid the price, if he would have listened he would have placed much higher than he did, for all I know he just might think the key is insulin which couldn't be further from the truth.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2007, 08:58:51 PM »
No, he paid the price, if he would have listened he would have placed much higher than he did, for all I know he just might think the key is insulin which couldn't be further from the truth.
dont be a hater bro, millions of diabetics out there who use insulin on a daily basis. Maybe king likes being diabetic too?
follow the arrows

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2007, 09:01:18 PM »
You mean the last contest when he came in overweight?

I think in Kamali's case the insulin bulk will help, because he needs all the size he can get since his muscle bellies are so poor. Losing weight will make his arms and legs smaller while not reducing the waist much at all, as was evidenced in the prior shows he did working with Disgusted. He needs to be as full as possible, otherwise he looks like a barrel with sticks coming out of it.

The Coach

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2007, 09:14:31 PM »
You mean the last contest when he came in overweight?

I think in Kamali's case the insulin bulk will help, because he needs all the size he can get since his muscle bellies are so poor. Losing weight will make his arms and legs smaller while not reducing the waist much at all, as was evidenced in the prior shows he did working with Disgusted. He needs to be as full as possible, otherwise he looks like a barrel with sticks coming out of it.

I don't think the insulin is the answer, as I've said before, it won't help poor genetics, Kamali needs a different approach and thats to come in lighter and come in ripped, he's tried to play the size game and it didn't work. Last year when Kamali came into heavy and smooth for his first show and placed poorly, he then hired Jim who about 2 weeks later brought him in much harder and much more cut and more importantly brought his waist down. He did it old school and cut his carbs waay down and he wound up placing much higher.

The Coach

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2007, 09:15:27 PM »
my bet is digusted pushed him even FURTHER over board as Kamali had to use EVEN MORE GH than he was already using which im guessing is quite a bit, to compensate for his poor diet regimine in order to get lean enough for the show and then poor King wasnt even able to utilize that GH to its potential because of Disugsteds No Insulin Policy hahahhahaha. Poor guy I feel bad I hope he didnt pay too much money.

Stop talking out of your ass, you clearly don't know what you're talking about...........go away chubby.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2007, 09:15:55 PM »
my bet is digusted pushed him even FURTHER over board as Kamali had to use EVEN MORE GH than he was already using which im guessing is quite a bit, to compensate for his poor diet regimine in order to get lean enough for the show and then poor King wasnt even able to utilize that GH to its potential because of Disugsteds No Insulin Policy hahahhahaha. Poor guy I feel bad I hope he didnt pay too much money.
WTF, I'm sure you're completely wrong here. Poor diet regime? You mean Disgusted's diet was poor or Kamali wasn't following it? Yeah more GH ruined him?  ::)

If I were to guess, Kamali just loaded really heavily going into the show in an attempt to come in ultra full, and it backfired.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2007, 09:18:13 PM »
I don't think the insulin is the answer, as I've said before, it won't help poor genetics, Kamali needs a different approach and thats to come in lighter and come in ripped, he's tried to play the size game and it didn't work. Last year when Kamali came into heavy and smooth for his first show and placed poorly, he then hired Jim who about 2 weeks later brought him in much harder and much more cut and more importantly brought his waist down. He did it old school and cut his carbs waay down and he wound up placing much higher.
I agree that his problem is poor genetics which he can do nothing about. I disagree that him coming in lighter will make him look better. He has poor legs and arms, partial tears etc and losing more weight will only make them more apparent. He needs to come in as full as possible while being conditioned to mask the flaws a bit.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2007, 09:24:32 PM »
I agree that his problem is poor genetics which he can do nothing about. I disagree that him coming in lighter will make him look better. He has poor legs and arms, partial tears etc and losing more weight will only make them more apparent. He needs to come in as full as possible while being conditioned to mask the flaws a bit.
nothing can overcome that, I really don't see the point in trying if one wants to palce top 10 at bb shows  :-\ (legitimately, not the travesty that was wolf placing below kamali  :-X)
follow the arrows

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2007, 09:29:16 PM »
nothing can overcome that, I really don't see the point in trying if one wants to palce top 10 at bb shows  :-\ (legitimately, not the travesty that was wolf placing below kamali  :-X)
True but he seems determined to milk his "career" for all it's worth until he gives it up.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2007, 09:41:27 PM »
Still doing partials, I see..... ::)

EDIT: Also, lovely fucking gut.....

HAHA, RON.....

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2007, 09:45:45 PM »
Still doing partials, I see..... ::)

Kinda.

It's ultra-wide stance. And you stop on the bench to prevent momentum.

And I think the photo was taken right before he hit the bench. Once you're on the bench it's quite low.

Try it, it's hard if you do not cheat (it's easy to cheat -- just stop on the bench a second or two too long, and/or do not use your inner-thighs to push yourself back up).

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2007, 09:53:58 PM »
sorry my little lawn gnome coach but thats the truth.
Stop harassing joe or I'll have to take away your food you fat paki  >:(
follow the arrows

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2007, 10:04:34 PM »
kamali looks decent for a professional and very good for a gym rat but for what god gave him he looks phenominal and thats what counts! he will never lokk again like the year he won pro card and that is when he looked the best,,he never looked better than the year he turned pro and never will but in the gym he look numero uno,,also doses are lower now it seems which is good for his type of phsyiqe response
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2007, 10:06:20 PM »
just to be clear his arms suck even in the gym
fallen angel

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2007, 10:07:53 PM »
kamali looks decent for a professional and very good for a gym rat but for what god gave him he looks phenominal and thats what counts! he will never lokk again like the year he won pro card and that is when he looked the best,,he never looked better than the year he turned pro and never will but in the gym he look numero uno,,also doses are lower now it seems which is good for his type of phsyiqe response
not when compared to top tier physiques though  :-\
follow the arrows

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2007, 10:52:08 PM »
SYNTHOL
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2007, 03:15:54 AM »
some monster weights being pushed there 3 plate legpresses  :o

180 lbs partial smith squats  :o :o :o

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2007, 03:21:02 AM »
The synthol has wrecked him beyond repair.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2007, 03:30:47 AM »
Without the spotters he lifts some colemanesque weight.

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2007, 03:35:55 AM »
Kinda.

It's ultra-wide stance. And you stop on the bench to prevent momentum.

Highly dangerous, as the spine is compressed as the bench stops the momentum.

CD

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2007, 04:08:18 AM »
You're not supposed to crash into the bench so I don't see how this is "highly dangerous"

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2007, 04:09:24 AM »
Why not be really revlutionary and squat free weight all the way down ???

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2007, 04:09:39 AM »
So he flew across America for a day of more smith machine lifting?  King is really commited to "success."

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2007, 04:12:49 AM »
So he flew across America for a day of more smith machine lifting?  King is really commited to "success."

he couldn't afford to bring his spotters along clearly

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2007, 04:24:35 AM »
Why not be really revlutionary and squat free weight all the way down ???

Why assume that this didn't happen already in earlier sets?
Or maybe you think that these pics were the whole workout?