Author Topic: Gh!5 Finally revealed......  (Read 11407 times)

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
Re: Gh!5 Finally revealed......
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2007, 07:28:05 PM »
i believe gh15 lives in the USA (at least part of the year)...

he is way to fond of walmart and their pappettis egg whites product ;D brother needs to get out some.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2007, 07:29:26 PM »
Supplement/nutritional science, cutting edge information, supplement suppliers overseas that ship to US for OTC supplements (like German creatine and Whatever from China).

US supplement companies get their ingredients overseas.

Nah, he is very keen on cultural differences. 

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2007, 07:29:36 PM »
The whole world "cares" about what goes on in America, when we don't care jack shit about what they're doing.  And Nasser explained in his interview that the US is the only place you can make any money or market yourself in bodybuilding.  If you're good (world class) in any other country you come to America.    

Point taken. But I'm talking about his obsession with "criminal" steroid dealers in the US and those who ABUSE steroids. A guy in Europe wouldn't care.

affy

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2007, 07:31:13 PM »
gh15 is adonis

there i said it...

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2007, 07:32:42 PM »
Point taken. But I'm talking about his obsession with "criminal" steroid dealers in the US and those who ABUSE steroids. A guy in Europe wouldn't care.

Well now he's trying to backtrack and show the authorities mad respect because that operation Raw Deal thing shook him just a bit I think.  It's why he's stopped gloating about dealing, too.    

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2007, 07:34:37 PM »
Nah, he is very keen on cultural differences. 

You are ASSUMING what he says about different cultures is accurate. This is an ENGLISH written board.

His main argrumentr are always the same:

1. (by far) bodybuilders who claim they are natural He is obsessed with them.

2. drug sales and distribution (criminal aspects and ripoffs)

3. the bad stuff circulatiing and abuse in the US

He rarely talk about anything else.

What does he say about different cultures besides what country sells what?

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2007, 07:35:53 PM »
Well now he's trying to backtrack and show the authorities mad respect because that operation Raw Deal thing shook him just a bit I think.  It's why he's stopped gloating about dealing, too.   

why is gh15 so supportive of LE and raw deal??

easy. back when he used to talk openly about his dealings he made it clear he was a european supplier of human grade gear. american UGLs go down... what happens? a gigantic chunk of his competitors in the steroid market goes down. more of the market share for him. more money for him to be made. thats why.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2007, 07:43:01 PM »
DiLauro knows his stuff. He has a supplement company and he uses. Read his posts.

You have to agree he is just as knowlegable as gh15 (no wonder).

Read the posts!
I don't know if DiLaro actually knew his stuff, all I know is that his posts were full of bullshit. If he was serious with what he was saying he was a complete moron.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2007, 07:44:26 PM »

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2007, 07:45:16 PM »
I don't know if DiLaro actually knew his stuff, all I know is that his posts were full of bullshit. If he was serious with what he was saying he was a complete moron.

Uhhhh...and what is different about gh15 exactly? :)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2007, 07:47:39 PM »
Man I've gotten to the point where I'm afraid it'll fuck me up if I'm TOO wrong on who I think this guy is.  Anybody else feel that way?  That's called cognitive dissonance.  It leads us to try to maintain our current beliefs, hence all the bias you see people having towards their viewpoints in light of sometimes HUGE reason to the contrary.  I told gh15 it's why he met so much flack when he tried to tell people Steve Reeves used drugs, and I'm telling you guys that it's why gh15 is so hesitant to believe that even guys like jrod are drug free.  IMO, he has a set viewpoint about everyone being on drugs and how drugs are the number one cause of success in bodybuilding that prevents him from feeling guilt from not doing more than he did as a pro.  It's my opinion that gh15 likely could have trained or dieted harder and done better than what he actually did during his career.  This is where his "there are no naturals" bias originates.    

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2007, 07:48:43 PM »
Uhhhh...and what is different about gh15 exactly? :)
The difference is that DiLauro claimed Gamma Oryzanol and Tribulus worked great while gh15 says steroids work great. One of these is a true statement.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2007, 07:49:05 PM »
why is gh15 so supportive of LE and raw deal??

easy. back when he used to talk openly about his dealings he made it clear he was a european supplier of human grade gear. american UGLs go down... what happens? a gigantic chunk of his competitors in the steroid market goes down. more of the market share for him. more money for him to be made. thats why.

Nah they could get his ass if he made their shit list.  

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2007, 07:49:10 PM »
Interesting that you should post "for definite" when it seems anything but the case.  I say interesting because GH15 in general somehow manages to enthuse this type of declaration on a weekly basis.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2007, 07:50:25 PM »
Man I've gotten to the point where I'm afraid it'll fuck me up if I'm TOO wrong on who I think this guy is.  Anybody else feel that way?  That's called cognitive dissonance.  It leads us to try to maintain our current beliefs, hence all the bias you see people having towards their viewpoints in light of sometimes HUGE reason to the contrary.  I told gh15 it's why he met so much flack when he tried to tell people Steve Reeves used drugs, and I'm telling you guys that it's why gh15 is so hesitant to believe that even guys like jrod are drug free.  IMO, he has a set viewpoint that prevents him from feeling guilt from not doing more than he did as a pro.  It's my opinion that gh15 likely could have trained or dieted harder and done better than what he actually did during his career.  This is where his "there are no naturals" bias originates.    

I know what you are saying.

the trouble is you can't step into the mind of a dissociative personality unless you are one.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2007, 07:52:52 PM »
Interesting that you should post "for definite" when it seems anything but the case.  I say interesting because GH15 in general somehow manages to enthuse this type of declaration on a weekly basis.

"anything but the case"?

Now THAT'S a "for definite" statement.

How so? I presented an argument.

Why don't you present yours rather than stating "anything but the case"?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2007, 07:53:36 PM »
I know what you are saying.

the trouble is you can't step into the mind of a dissociative personality unless you are one.

How do you mean "dissociative personality?"

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2007, 07:55:16 PM »
"anything but the case"?

Now THAT'S a "for definite" statement.

How so? I presented an argument.

Why don't you present yours rather than stating "anything but the case"?

You say something's "for definite" when you want opposing viewpoints presented...because subconsciously you still know you're wrong.   ;D 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2007, 07:55:37 PM »
see i see getbig as 2 groups of people one group is the shofildkid,,mattc,,vanb,,coach,,mcfarland,,dante,,arnold j number of other guys,,that if i crushed on a lost island with this group we would be out of there in a matter of days,,why? because they got big big big brains smart people that wouldnt sit on the ass and wait for miricle but gettheir own ass and everyone elses out of that place working together

then there is mmw,,suckmuscle,,few other people that if i crushed with them on lost island,,id be fuckin dead because by the time they think about a way out they would be starved to death,,they think too much and are all over the place,,living off the book and not out of real experience,,we would be dead all of us if my life dependent on them,,thank god its not ;D
fallen angel

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2007, 07:58:20 PM »
see i see getbig as 2 groups of people one group is the shofildkid,,mattc,,vanb,,coach,,mcfarland,,dante,,arnold j number of other guys,,that if i crushed on a lost island with this group we would be out of there in a matter of days,,why? because they got big big big brains smart people that wouldnt sit on the ass and wait for miricle but gettheir own ass and everyone elses out of that place working together

then there is mmw,,suckmuscle,,few other people that if i crushed with them on lost island,,id be fuckin dead because by the time they think about a way out they would be starved to death,,they think too much and are all over the place,,living off the book and not out of real experience,,we would be dead all of us if my life dependent on them,,thank god its not ;D

And your point is what in the context of this argument?

We aren't arguing any of your points. I'm just saying you and John are the same person.

Actually, your views and John's views are exactly the same.

Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), as defined by the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR), is a mental condition whereby a single individual evidences two or more distinct identities or personalities, each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment. The diagnosis requires that at least two personalities routinely take control of the individual's behavior and that there is associated memory loss that goes beyond normal forgetfulness, often referred to as losing time or acute Dissociative Amnesia[1]. The symptoms of DID must not be the direct result of substance abuse or a more general medical condition in order to be diagnosed. DID was originally named Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD), and, as referenced above, that name remains in the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems.

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2007, 07:58:51 PM »

gh15 demonstrating masterful usage of the english langauge at 1:30

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2007, 07:59:47 PM »

A classic case of DESTROY the messenger without addressing the point.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2007, 08:02:05 PM »

We aren't arguing any of your points. I'm just saying you and John are the same person.

Actually, you and John's views are exactly the same.

Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), as defined by the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR), is a mental condition whereby a single individual evidences two or more distinct identities or personalities, each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment. The diagnosis requires that at least two personalities routinely take control of the individual's behavior and that there is associated memory loss that goes beyond normal forgetfulness, often referred to as losing time or acute Dissociative Amnesia[1]. The symptoms of DID must not be the direct result of substance abuse or a more general medical condition in order to be diagnosed. DID was originally named Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD), and, as referenced above, that name remains in the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems.

Everything in my schema leading me to identify gh15 as who I think he is agrees with everything that gh15 has ever said, and I don't need to classify him as insane to make it all add up.  You do, so I'd say keep working on it.  It really was a nice try, though.  Creative.  Out-of-the-box.   ;D 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2007, 08:04:29 PM »

Actually, your views and John's views are exactly the same.

my friend relax,,im not john from xtreme like you think,,he and i hated eachother at the begginign when we started talking on getbig,,we used to fight all the time,,but after i read him for a while i thought he meant good and was nice person but im no john and i dont own a supplement company i only do one and only one single thing and it is professional bodybuilding
fallen angel

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2007, 08:04:59 PM »
Everything in my schema agrees with everything that gh15 has ever said, and I don't need to classify him as insane to make it all add up.  You do. 

That point is well taken.

I'm don't mean to say he's insane. He could very well be just screwing with everyone and getting his point across without revealing his identity.

I refered to a term and you asked me what it was. I pulled that off Wikapedia.