Author Topic: I picked the wrong time  (Read 2289 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
I picked the wrong time
« on: October 12, 2007, 06:49:33 PM »
I've been natural for 15 years of training. I'm in my thirties and finally get the balls to go for it and join the dark side.I did my research and took my time.then bam all this shit happens,now I'm scarred to do anything.I don't know any reliable sources,And I don't even want to ask because everyone is paranoid,And they have the right to be.I'm just pissed because I feel like I waited to long and now it's to hot to even bother with It.
DAWG

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
Re: I picked the wrong time
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 07:24:38 PM »
The heat will go down sooner or later...it always does...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 07:59:13 PM »
B L dawg asking for trouble.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 08:11:32 PM »
stop whining

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 09:16:02 PM »
If you're into workin out, you must have friends who are too. Now out of all those friends some of them must have some friends who use, ask them to talk to their source and introduce you. Can't be that hard.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2007, 09:00:04 AM »
I guess you guys forget how nerve racking the first time can be.I'll probably just wait a while hell I've waited this long.
DAWG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2007, 02:26:21 PM »
I guess you guys forget how nerve racking the first time can be.I'll probably just wait a while hell I've waited this long.
No, I remember quite well how nervous about everything I was the first time I got and used AAS. I remember my first pin very vividly...I was very paranoid and nervous to say the least. But it's just the fear of the unknown, and once you get passed that it becomes just like anything else and is no big deal.

These days it's just like anything else I do or take...no differant then eating, going to sleep, or taking a vitamin...just part of the daily routine.

Of course I'm speaking hypothetically because I don't and never have used AAS. Shame on you guys who do.

Natural bodybuilder for life!

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2007, 04:54:49 PM »
B L Dawg just train natural for a while longer. Patience grass hopper. You will be OK.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2007, 09:33:22 PM »
Oh, I remember my first time, bi-latterally injecting into my biceps the day before bicep day... Did I forget to mention I was injecting prop?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2007, 11:05:06 PM »
Oh, I remember my first time, bi-latterally injecting into my biceps the day before bicep day... Did I forget to mention I was injecting prop?
LOL! I bet that was a great day! I can't imagine injecting prop into my bi's...I typically have trouble with bicep injections anyway...the worst ever was injecting winny in them...but you live and learn.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2007, 09:43:19 AM »
LOL! I bet that was a great day! I can't imagine injecting prop into my bi's...I typically have trouble with bicep injections anyway...the worst ever was injecting winny in them...but you live and learn.

I just injected some t400 into that hip thing..whatcha call it...anyways im fine with it in the ass n thighs but damn it hurts there! gonna be a fun shift i gotta work, gonna be limpin like a bitch

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2007, 04:25:42 PM »
alot of people i know are geting out the game what a bitch

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2007, 05:42:51 PM »
alot of people i know are geting out the game what a bitch
Maybe for now, but they'll all come back. The gear world goes through cycles like this, always has. Give it some time and all the anxiety and paranoia will die down. People will become comfortable again and it will be business as usual. Then they'll get too comfortable and laxed and will be right back where we are...it's an on going cycle.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2007, 05:55:49 PM »

Ouch!
I was so nervous I smashed a thin Dutch Organon Sustanon amp between my fingers on one of my first  few shots.  ;D  F'ing glass embedded in my fingers and white crystalline formed on them. That was a pretty
good indication it was good stuff. (As if the over the top packaging wasnt enough)

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2007, 06:49:43 PM »
yea someone is gonna want to step up and take the market and the game...its just like any drug but i feel like its the hardest to get to be honest if your getting it through your buddies and what not...iv never tried offline always thought it was helllof sketch...iv always wanted to hit up some british dragon products the prices are soo cheap compared to what i have to pay its lik 90 bucks for 10ml of test id have to pay like 150

cjm2

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2007, 06:47:53 PM »
I picked wrong time to get back into it as well cant find domestic so i had to go overseas, kind of scary, should be here tomorrow,cross your fingers for me. you guys are right my source pulled anabolic hormones are scarce now so we must charge more card. they  do have a referral system but i dont want to let anyone know until it actually comes in. ill post some pics. let me know if post is out of line i didnt post source and wouldnt they dont want to be in any open forum.

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2007, 05:25:18 PM »
I've been natural for 15 years of training. I'm in my thirties and finally get the balls to go for it and join the dark side.I did my research and took my time.then bam all this shit happens,now I'm scarred to do anything.I don't know any reliable sources,And I don't even want to ask because everyone is paranoid,And they have the right to be.I'm just pissed because I feel like I waited to long and now it's to hot to even bother with It.

No shit!  :)
I per say was in your situation. Then BOOM.
The rest hit the news.
Let it go.
Also these people who tell you to seek out your friends.
Those are the ones who are trouble. (frineds)
If they go down this is what will happen.
They will say, HEY, i got alot of stuff i need to move or for you to hold.
You say OK, BAM, You didnt relize they were watched for months and are cutting a deal
with what they think in there mind will get them a shorter jail sentece.
You wont know that til you hit the courtroom or right before under descovery.
They blame everything on you.
Your holding a gold mine but it wont help because your finding a way to make bail and to get your cars and assets back. They have takin all of your legit money ect ect.
ADVICE:
THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO PLAY RUSSIAN ROULETE.
Friends are not friends in this game.

warrant800

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2007, 12:54:36 PM »
How about HRT????