Author Topic: Dog the Bounty Hunter's Racist Rant!  (Read 14188 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter's Racist Rant!
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2007, 04:24:46 AM »
As a muslim, do you consider yourself more a part of the muslim community of the world rather than "Swedish"?

I'm more of a "Migrater"... ;D
As empty as paradise

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2007, 04:27:11 AM »
Maybe, just maybe in a act of desperation Dog will get his mullet cut into a flat top ala Kid n Play or Mr Getbig.   He needs the Steve Harvey cut to save face with the brothers.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2007, 04:28:13 AM »
I'm more of a "Migrater"... ;D

lol

P.S. who's at the top of the footy dream team league? :D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2007, 04:29:08 AM »
Maybe, just maybe in a act of desperation Dog will get his mullet cut into a flat top ala Kid n Play or Mr Getbig.   He needs the Steve Harvey cut to save face with the brothers.

Kid n Play?

Realest hip hop act ever.

As empty as paradise

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2007, 04:29:50 AM »
Great Post, Croatch ( I can't believe I'm saying that ! ) ! I agree 100 % ... as a Person of Black Race, I certainly don't condone the use of the " N-Word " ... I hate it when other Blacks use it. It makes me and other fellow Blacks against the usage of the Word look completely stupid ! I'd love for the Word to just dissapear ... like that's going to happen !  ::) 

i disagree.

it's a good thing they took the word and made it their own and change it's meaning.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2007, 04:31:08 AM »
notice how hedge doesnt move a thread like this that CLEARLY has no business on the gossip, he even post in it - FOUR TIMES- but he will move threads that deal with nasser el sonbaty

time for a vacation hedge, it's been 5-10 years since you had one. you need some rest. maybe after that you will be able to see more clearly.
Z

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2007, 04:34:22 AM »
notice how hedge doesnt move a thread like this that CLEARLY has no business on the gossip, he even post in it - FOUR TIMES- but he will move threads that deal with nasser el sonbaty

time for a vacation hedge, it's been 5-10 years since you had one. you need some rest. maybe after that you will be able to see more clearly.

Hedge is both black and muslim.

He wouldn't dare move a thread on of his "brothers" started.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2007, 04:34:56 AM »

You realize that no one else gives a flying fuck?  This thread is fine where it's at bro, go do some push ups and calm down.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2007, 04:36:00 AM »
Hedge is both black and muslim.

He wouldn't dare move a thread on of his "brothers" started.

i think he's a fucking hypocrite that's all. i made a post about nasser el sonbaty with quotes from an interview that yet had been published. that's a big a gossip you can come on getbig. including the scoop that milos owned him money.

what did hedge do? moved it to the dump!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=177548.0

apparantely he doesnt want GOSSIP to be posted on the GOSSIP (!)

Z

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2007, 04:40:18 AM »
Its only different because black people want to get offended by the use of it.  So few black people really want to get rid of that word.  Its their special little exclusive club.  Its pretty much the only word that has racial restrictions on who gets to say it without outrage. 
Perceptive post, as always, rocket. Shame that there is a large proportion of blacks who want to wear the mantle of victimhood (Sharpton, Jackson, et al.) and a seemingly very small proportion who want to stand as equals (Steele, Cosby) who are usually called Uncle Toms. I guess being a victim, and carrying baggage such as moral outrage is more appealing.  :'( 

Jizzacked

« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2007, 05:20:47 AM »
Kid n Play?

Realest hip hop act ever.

epic egyptian queen helmet fro right there...

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2007, 05:21:12 AM »
Outrage over dog saying the n word is like getting pised over what buggs bunny said.  who cares?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2007, 05:25:41 AM »
Dog actually does something positive with his life, catches dangerous criminals ( even pursuing a serial rapist into Mexico and bringing him back), does numerous charitable works including acts of kindness for inner city kids ( blacks mostly) and is a prime example of how someone can turn their life around if they put the time and effort into it ( he himself is a former criminal).

First off his sons girlfriend is mexican, not black. The rant was between him and his son, not something done in public or directed at black people as a whole. Who the fuck cares if he used the word black?  

Matt T stop whining like a little bitch. I hate these holier than thou douchebags that pretend they dont have a racist/ sexist/ disrespectful bone in their bodies or who claim that  at no point in their lives EVER used a racial slur or two in the privacy of their own home or when speaking with a close friend or family member.

This guys life shouldnt be demonized or tossed aside because he "said" something offensive to his son.

Of course, Im not even adressing the obvious double standard that takes place in this country for whies and non whites, but thats another post entirely and could fill about 1000 pages.

Beth Chapman

• Getbig II
  • RIP B.K.
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2007, 05:27:43 AM »
This is all being blown out of proportion.  

There is never the lead in to that tape shown.  There was much said before that which lead to what you hear on that tape.  

Duane is not a bad man.  He is a Christian, father, husband, lover, business owner, celebrated celebrity, lover of all things involving leather, friend of native americans, former criminal, fan of toaster strudel, and one hell of an American.  He does not deserve to be remembered for this outburst of love and frustration for a child.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2007, 05:39:24 AM »
You know its different when a black person says it in a casual way to another black person ie: "yo ni**er whats up" I agree no one should use that word, but its different when a white person says it in a negative way like the dog has.
saying the word black means what it is be it a black guy saying it or a white guy.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2007, 05:42:08 AM »
saying the word #### means what it is be it a black guy saying it or a white guy.

no.
Z

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2007, 05:42:35 AM »
How can someone get pissed over a word?  ::)

Baseless attacks using "curse" words don't count for anything. If you really want to piss someone off, use personal information as your leverage. Bowing your emotion to one word means you have no emotional control.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2007, 05:44:43 AM »
i think he's a fucking hypocrite that's all. i made a post about nasser el sonbaty with quotes from an interview that yet had been published. that's a big a gossip you can come on getbig. including the scoop that milos owned him money.

what did hedge do? moved it to the dump!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=177548.0

apparantely he doesnt want GOSSIP to be posted on the GOSSIP (!)

I agree, though he'll keep it here out of spite now. Muslims are known for this type of behaviour.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2007, 05:53:03 AM »
I agree, though he'll keep it here out of spite now. Muslims are known for this type of behaviour.

Right across my desk, there is a woman with a moustache.

She reminds me of home/Mecca/Birmingham scares me. 8)
As empty as paradise

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2007, 05:59:37 AM »
How can someone get pissed over a word?  ::)

because of the history behind the word

because white people owned african americans...not too long ago in this country

but dont worry "bra", the DOG will be back

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2007, 06:20:04 AM »
dog always bounce back
Z

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2007, 06:37:36 AM »
This guy at my work, named 'Stanley' is black and I would never think of calling him a guy. His daughter though is a nice peice of ass, I would definitely f*ck that guy.
The Number 2 in Scranton

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2007, 06:43:12 AM »
there's black trash, white trash and asian trash   hope this helps

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2007, 06:49:51 AM »
Big deal he dropped an N bomb, lets get some thicker skin and get on with life. I think the Humungous net work will pick up dogs show. The amound of polical correctness in the world kinda makes me wanna puke. Im sure Rev Al or MLK or Jessie Jackson( or Micheal Jackson for that matter) never said  "damn those f***** honkeys!). I dont condone out and out racism but lets be honest I think a certain amount will always be around.
X

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2007, 06:53:43 AM »
Matt,

Would you be offended if i came up to you at an expo and said "what's up my n***er"?

Would that imply ownership since i'm Aryan?

8)