Author Topic: BLACKSMITH pix at PDI french Grand Prix show  (Read 8993 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: BLACKSMITH pix at PDI french Grand Prix show
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2007, 04:46:21 AM »
Sami, you need to 'grow up' and accept that 'criticism and negativity' are what makes a pageant like this one, tick!

You are not beyond reproach Sami. 

Maybe standing infront of that 'black curtain' inside that 'decrepit basket ball stadium' posing to a bunch of latent homosexuals is empowering.  But you know what, in reality, it just a farcical smut-fest, seething with juiced-up-little-men trying to manage their unresolved-insecurities!

So dont lecture me on the virtues of truth, you needle-toter .
Latent homosexuality is beating off too the thought of arse fucking your favourite same sex friend, as I am sure you do a lot of Hank.  Admiration and appreciation of the male and female form is just that.  To appraise and assess another mans strength, shape and size is something we all do on an unconscious level anyway, For a heterosexual man to be open about it and attend a bodybuilding contest shows strength of character and deep sense of comfortability with ones heterosexuality.  And to refer to bodybuilding contests as farcical smut-fests is ridiculous.  All sports when analyzed seem pointless, I sure cant see any logical reason to drive a car up to speeds of 300km/h repetitively around a race track, or to throw a football back and forth across a field in the hope of gaining some yardage or bowling a round ball down an alley to knock over more pins than your opponent.  It is just supposed to be light entertainment, and it is.  If you see bodybuilding in such a negative way, don't participate in it, don't follow it, dont post on bodybuilding forums.  Just quietly Fuck Off.  And by the way, everyone has unresolved insecurities, not just bodybuilders.  Dickhead
V

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2007, 04:47:44 AM »
Latent homosexuality is beating off too the thought of arse fucking your favourite same sex friend, as I am sure you do a lot of Hank.  Admiration and appreciation of the male and female form is just that.  To appraise and assess another mans strength, shape and size is something we all do on an unconscious level anyway, For a heterosexual man to be open about it and attend a bodybuilding contest shows strength of character and deep sense of comfortability with ones heterosexuality.  And to refer to bodybuilding contests as farcical smut-fests is ridiculous.  All sports when analyzed seem pointless, I sure cant see any logical reason to drive a car up to speeds of 300km/h repetitively around a race track, or to throw a football back and forth across a field in the hope of gaining some yardage or bowling a round ball down an alley to knock over more pins than your opponent.  It is just supposed to be light entertainment, and it is.  If you see bodybuilding in such a negative way, don't participate in it, don't follow it, dont post on bodybuilding forums.  Just quietly Fuck Off.  And by the way, everyone has unresolved insecurities, not just bodybuilders.  Dickhead

Bodybuilding is not a sport

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2007, 04:54:24 AM »
sami...I notice that you consistently present yourself in excellent condition and you manage to slowly but surely improve your ballance...do you do exactly the same thing every show ? diet / cutting question .

Thanks bro.... Well ALI AMINI didnt use the  same plan of Norway to be copied in France show! he changed the diet, lots of carb changes and Red meat....the timing to stop the water... Cardio timing...first show i didnt load lots of Sodium but in this show i become fuller and more pumped coz of the soduim and the loading steps was COOL ...no cramps at all

working with ALI AMINI again changed alot in my contest  approach and offseason....HE knows when i will hit my peak and in that i give him the Credit....

next year for sure i will have the Thickness and size that Dexter has  ;D i am REALLY not into heave HEAVY workouts and now i will go to the MAX and OVER that...coz ALI kept calling YOU ARE SISSY if u dont do HEAVY SHIT :-\  so its time to do some BIG DOG WORKOUTS
~ The Black Smith ~

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2007, 04:56:41 AM »
Bodybuilding is not a sport
SPORT
1.  competitive physical activity: an individual or group competitive activity involving physical exertion or skill, governed by rules, and sometimes engaged in professionally (often used in the plural)  

2.  pastime: an active pastime participated in for pleasure or exercise  

This is the Encartas dictionary definition of sport, bodybuilding seems to fit in there somewhere.  Judging by this definition it is probably more of a sport that most so called sports as the physical exertion required is greater than almost all other sports.  Anyway, the argument that bodybuilding isn't a sport is just semantics, whatever one decides to call it doesn't matter.  The point is bodybuilding is no stranger than the majority of popular sports.
V

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2007, 06:53:56 AM »

Guess how old the guy who is on my Right................... ...???!!

48 years OLD... and got the body and the look of a guy with 30sh years old ;D  very Nice Person, his name is  Charlie Abboh got 7th in the show
~ The Black Smith ~

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2007, 07:55:33 AM »

You realize how small these guys are compared to IFBB pros when Rodney St Cloud is the "mass monster" of the lineup  ::)

Sami, you should do the NPC nationals next week...just for fun  ;)
just not good enough

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2007, 10:00:35 AM »
Sami....get in the IFBB

Kamikaze Paul

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2007, 11:52:12 AM »
Sami;

keep doing what ever you are doing and in 3 years time you will on the top of the world

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2007, 12:07:32 PM »
Why do BBers think it's cool to dress up like superheros?

Are they trying to impress the 9 year olds in attendance?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2007, 12:09:38 PM »
You realize how small these guys are compared to IFBB pros when Rodney St Cloud is the "mass monster" of the lineup  ::)
haha exactly. sami would get absolutely dwarfed at a Mr. O lineup

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2007, 01:22:29 PM »
haha exactly. sami would get absolutely dwarfed at a Mr. O lineup

So DO DEXTER JACKSON and Daivd Henry ;D ;D i didnt see they got Dwarfed :-* :-*  TALK IS CHEAP these days ;)
~ The Black Smith ~

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2007, 03:42:18 AM »
Sami, you need to become a little more 'thick-skinned'.  You are just so sensitive to criticism!

Get use to it Sami. In The States, our whole culture revolves around negativity and belittlement!

Look, i think you have potential, however, as i have stated earlier, if you play the 'size game' you will lose!  Your physique and short-stature just do not hold  the 'extra mass' comfortably!

And next show, dump the 'mardi gras' thing.  Costumes only further bring this so-called-sport into further disrepute.

H. Wood,

Peace.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2007, 11:56:49 AM »
So DO DEXTER JACKSON and Daivd Henry ;D ;D i didnt see they got Dwarfed :-* :-*  TALK IS CHEAP these days ;)

I wouldn't get too ahead of myself there, comparing yourself with Dexter  ::)  His frame is completely stacked...ESPECIALLY from the back!

Now comparing to David henry, that's a different story, but to crack the top ten, David had insane condition...

Those nationals are just around the corner  ;)  ;)
just not good enough

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2007, 12:56:41 PM »
 so NOW i need an insane condition ;D ;D ;D

~ The Black Smith ~

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2007, 03:45:54 PM »
Damn, you look awesome Sami.  Your upper body looks like Phil Heath's did when he won his shows.  But, your legs are better.  AWESOME!!!

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2007, 06:28:07 PM »
damn sami

you were diced

Great glutes (heterosexually)  ;D

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2007, 07:45:08 PM »
so NOW i need an insane condition ;D ;D ;D

No doubt you look great...

Serious question though, if you truly believe that you look as good/better than Dexter...the same Dexter that won the Arnold twice and was top three at the olympia, then why not compete in the ifbb and pocket a few ASC's and a couple hundred grand?!?!?!?! ::)

Otherwise, if you're not willing to stand next to these guys on stage...stop comparing yourself to them!! 
just not good enough

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2007, 10:29:27 PM »
No doubt you look great...

Serious question though, if you truly believe that you look as good/better than Dexter...the same Dexter that won the Arnold twice and was top three at the olympia, then why not compete in the ifbb and pocket a few ASC's and a couple hundred grand?!?!?!?! ::)

Otherwise, if you're not willing to stand next to these guys on stage...stop comparing yourself to them!! 

i guess i will NEVER please you Bro.... so now we moved From Condition part to moving to IFBB.. ;)  well as i said befor.. this year i was commeted to do the PDI show as i contracted with the sponosors.. NOW i will start working on putting things together to Move to PRO IFBB,, so my case is not like LEE PRIEST, i never been an IFBB pro and moved to another federation so the rules DONT work on me yet...i will give it a try and see whats up for 2008.....

i am still Working with ALI AMINI who will take care of my OFF and ON SEASON for 2008... next year am gonna be bigger and better condition with the same waist 28'' ;D

~ The Black Smith ~

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2007, 11:01:09 PM »
i guess i will NEVER please you Bro.... so now we moved From Condition part to moving to IFBB.. ;)  well as i said befor.. this year i was commeted to do the PDI show as i contracted with the sponosors.. NOW i will start working on pitting things together to Move to PRO IFBB,, so my case is not like LEE PRIEST, i never been an IFBB pro and moved to another federation so the rules DONT work on me yet...i will give it a try and see whats up for 2008.....

Actually, I guess that was the whole point of my posts  ;D 

I hope the transition goes smoothly...good luck in the ifbb!  ;)

just not good enough

gzhout

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2007, 11:43:29 PM »
hey bro...what you did this year is exceptional...just grow at the same pace for 2008 and keep the conditioning...100% top 10 M. O quality...Ghassan Hout

i guess i will NEVER please you Bro.... so now we moved From Condition part to moving to IFBB.. ;)  well as i said befor.. this year i was commeted to do the PDI show as i contracted with the sponosors.. NOW i will start working on pitting things together to Move to PRO IFBB,, so my case is not like LEE PRIEST, i never been an IFBB pro and moved to another federation so the rules DONT work on me yet...i will give it a try and see whats up for 2008.....

i am still Working with ALI AMINI who will take care of my OFF and ON SEASON for 2008... next year am gonna be bigger and better condition with the same waist 28'' ;D

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2007, 01:18:00 AM »
hey bro...what you did this year is exceptional...just grow at the same pace for 2008 and keep the conditioning...100% top 10 M. O quality...Ghassan Hout

Hey Ghassan............. thanks alot for ur Motivational words.....
~ The Black Smith ~

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2007, 01:35:28 AM »
Thses pix r my answer to the twooo questions I got in the World Championship thread … can sami tak the overall and where is team THE GAME …

gzhout

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2007, 04:30:03 AM »
"Maybe I should try to be a lil more humble

But

God know it’s hard to be humble when you’re THE GAME

And

Whether anybody likes it or doesn’t like it

I am … That … Damn … Good"

hey ali u really made wonders on sami and not to mention that sami is a great champ with exceptional genetics...great work

Thses pix r to the twooo questions I got in the World Championship thread … can sami tak the overall and where is team THE GAME …

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2007, 09:35:43 AM »
if this is the PDI then more power to them.  WABBA and NABBA and everyone else out there that's in direct competition with the IFBB should be feeding thier pro's right into this.  I think most of the guys looked pretty damn good and they offer a nice alternative to the IFBB...

BTW Sami...my 5 year old son has that same spiderman costume ;D ;D
nasser=piece of shit

Quagmire

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2007, 10:46:28 AM »
Sami those are some great pics. I think the winner had better legs than you but you're upper body looked the best in my opinion. Best of luck in '08.