Author Topic: .  (Read 6876 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Re: some updated pics. got potential?
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2007, 04:00:29 PM »
What! another brother has potential thread! Oh well,  Here is a pic of my little brother, he is 15 years old, been working out for 4 weeks and is all natural.  Do you think he has potential.

hahahahahahaha
X

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2007, 04:25:05 PM »
Good physique on the 20 year-old - definitely has potential and you can imagine his physique would look good with a bit of gear use - the delts and chest are already coming out better than most naturals and based on his genetics for putting on size at that height I would say he's ahead of most at that age.

The Wall

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2007, 06:48:05 PM »
Mad nickels whats with makin fun of our apartment dude....lol in college you do what u can to make sure rats arent livin with ya for free!!!

our last place had a few rats that were obviously "on a hard cycle"

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2007, 11:02:31 PM »
Your bro looks great man, good luck to him 8).

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2007, 08:02:06 PM »
rock solid build for a 20 year old!  but he's got this "roid rage" look on his face, like he's gonna rip the head off of some 6'6 250lb biker dude who can bench 500lbs! was/is your bro a juicer, or did he do the beefing up naturally?! he looks like he wants to punch out the first dude he encounters!  ;D

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2007, 12:51:07 PM »
i think u look great for 20, i wouldnt worry about bf% right now so much jus keep building muscle, u have a very powerful body, great rib cage structe, delt,arms, ect. if u could eventually be a bit bigger w/ lower bodyfat im sure u would look great, keep those carbs coming and grow u have alot of building ahead and potential.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2007, 08:25:49 AM »
seriously, consider yourselves blessed that you all have good genetics. if he looks like that at 20 years old, he can consider himself a "powerhouse" throughout his 20's and into his 30's! and, it's cool to be 20 years old, big , and intimidating looking, even if you really are an easygoing guy! (this way, you won't get picked on if you are alone walking in the dark street, or if you happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and are in the middle of a fight. i ain't that big myself, (just 5'6, 180lbs),  but the more i lift, the more stronger and bigger i get, and the less likely you are to be picked on to fight or something.  ;D