Author Topic: Colossus_1986 says radical islam didn't/couldn't pull off 911 *mod  (Read 4052 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Colossus says radical islam didn't/couldn't pull off 911
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2007, 12:47:15 PM »
Why don't you give me the history lesson Berzerker??  How were patriots "back in the day"???  And how EVER would i be considered a traitor?  I vote, back the Country up with my thoughts and even to the extent of charity when i can afford it.  Do you even understand the word "traitor" or it's definition?  WOW.....I am totally shocked at the stupidity and naivity on this board.  
Yes, I hate to break it to you, but guys who insist the government not be questioned use to be frowned upon bigtime and still is by real patriots.  If you're saying people who question the government should get out, yes, you're the traitor to our democracy.  Nothing should be off limits for debate here.  Telling people who question 9/11 that they are traitors, telling them to shut up, get out, makes you the traitor. 

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Re: Colossus_1986 says radical islam didn't/couldn't pull off 911 *mod
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2007, 12:48:21 PM »
Listen guys,

i've read enough lit related to both sides of the equation and have drawn my conclusions as you can read.  I just find it INCREDIBLY unintelligent and actually, unbelievable to NOT think 911 was the result of terrorists.  It's a slap in the face to the families of the men and women who died there.  

yes, this topic does heat up some people, as I myself am included in that group.  Sorry if i've offended anyone.  

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2007, 12:49:58 PM »
Yes, I hate to break it to you, but guys who insist the government not be questioned use to be frowned upon bigtime and still is by real patriots.  If you're saying people who question the government should get out, yes, you're the traitor to our democracy.  Nothing should be off limits for debate here.  Telling people who question 9/11 that they are traitors, telling them to shut up, get out, makes you the traitor. 

woah.....hold up...I'm all FOR a free society were the Gov't is kept in check....i've never dismissed this as unimportant. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2007, 12:51:26 PM »
Listen guys,

i've read enough lit related to both sides of the equation and have drawn my conclusions as you can read.  I just find it INCREDIBLY unintelligent and actually, unbelievable to NOT think 911 was the result of terrorists.  It's a slap in the face to the families of the men and women who died there.  

yes, this topic does heat up some people, as I myself am included in that group.  Sorry if i've offended anyone.  
oh brother....  It's a bigger slap in their face comes by stiffling American democracy, which is what you do by saying shut up or get out...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2007, 12:51:39 PM »
19 guys did hijack planes.

we just dont know who called off NORAD.  And why building 7 fell.

and some of the loudest proponents for an investigation ARE teh families.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2007, 12:54:39 PM »
oh brother....  It's a bigger slap in their face comes by stiffling American democracy, which is what you do by saying shut up or get out...

Youre accusing me of something I don't represent.

I'd be "stiffling" democracy if I said "shut up or get out" PRIOR TO watching any movies or understanding both sides

trust me, im a big proponent of governmental checks, but plain old ignorance i can't tolerate.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2007, 12:56:58 PM »
woah.....hold up...I'm all FOR a free society were the Gov't is kept in check....i've never dismissed this as unimportant. 
and the people don't have a role in checks?  of course they do...  This debate is nothing more than one check by the people on the government.  If they see it one way, they can agree with the government.  If they see it another, they can attempt to effect things through our democracy.  No debate on government in America is unpatriotic, it is a function of healthy democracy.  The simple fact is government has been guilty of lies, conspiracies and you name it...  What we do by questioning things is make sure such transgressions by government don't go unquestioned.  Wave a flag and shut up is unpatriotic.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2007, 12:58:31 PM »

Youre accusing me of something I don't represent.

I'd be "stiffling" democracy if I said "shut up or get out" PRIOR TO watching any movies or understanding both sides

trust me, im a big proponent of governmental checks, but plain old ignorance i can't tolerate.
oh, so once you've reviewed the facts and made up your mind, you're a go for telling people to get out ::)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2007, 01:01:24 PM »
and the people don't have a role in checks?  of course they do...  This debate is nothing more than one check by the people on the government.  If they see it one way, they can agree with the government.  If they see it another, they can attempt to effect things through our democracy.  No debate on government in America is unpatriotic, it is a function of healthy democracy.  The simple fact is government has been guilty of lies, conspiracies and you name it...  What we do by questioning things is make sure such transgressions by government don't go unquestioned.  Wave a flag and shut up is unpatriotic.

Yeah, and when have i stated i'm not for this????    

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2007, 01:02:49 PM »
No dimwit, it's the ignorance that i can't deal with.   Not these other made up vices you claim in your ramblings...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2007, 01:04:38 PM »
No dimwit, it's the ignorance that i can't deal with.   Not these other made up vices you claim in your ramblings...

list the made up vices please.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2007, 01:05:33 PM »
Yeah, and when have i stated i'm not for this????    

It's people like you who should move out of this country and go rot elsewhere.....pull your head outta your ass.  I bet 911 was a big conspiracy too, right?  Move to Canada, will ya?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2007, 01:06:38 PM »
list the made up vices please.
lol... you're owning this kid :D

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2007, 01:06:51 PM »
i'm referring to him implying i'm not for the questioning of government......once again 240, your common sense is astounding

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2007, 01:08:58 PM »
i'm referring to him implying i'm not for the questioning of government......once again 240, your common sense is astounding
yea, and when colossus questioned, you asked him to get the fuck out :-*

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2007, 01:09:19 PM »

If you read the whole thread you'd know that was in reference to Colossus slamming the U.S. on a naive basis....NOT in reference to people questioning the gov't..............WHO"S GETTING OWNED??

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2007, 01:11:19 PM »

If you read the whole thread you'd know that was in reference to Colossus slamming the U.S. on a naive basis....NOT in reference to people questioning the gov't..............WHO"S GETTING OWNED??
Here's what you ask someone to get out of America for ::)

do you not remember 2003? when they went to Iraq? it took 2 weeks to take over the whole country!
here we are almost 5 years later...
are we to believe it takes this long for US superior technology and tactics to completely secure the whole country?

you obviously need to re-consider believing EVERYTHING you hear on the media...this is just another Vietnam...the interests of the USA are not to win the war, but keep it going for profits...

watch Part 3 of  the movie ZEITGEIST (on google video) they explain alot of this...and trust me, you can't deny that the USA will make you believe what they want to...they're not the goody-two shoes country you thought....

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2007, 01:12:11 PM »
Plain and simple Berzerker, it's amazing, after all the evidence that you could believe the terrorists weren't to blame for 911.  You are very simple minded.  Explain to me, what exactly you think happened that morning then?  Please do.   But just keep it to the shortened versions...your ramblings are rather boring

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2007, 01:14:03 PM »
Plain and simple Berzerker, it's amazing, after all the evidence that you could believe the terrorists weren't to blame for 911.  You are very simple minded.  Explain to me, what exactly you think happened that morning then?  Please do.   But just keep it to the shortened versions...your ramblings are rather boring
LOL,... nice ;D  Quickly divert from being busted...  Please go over the last several posts made and explain what the attempt of this post is :D

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2007, 01:18:41 PM »
the obvious attempt at this post, MODERATOR (wow), was to show how naive people are when they watch anti american movies and believe 911 was the result of some unexplained phenomenon, not terrorism at its best.

your common sense is almost as nonexistent as 240's

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2007, 01:20:49 PM »
oh, and nice try on not explaining YOUR rendition of 911.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2007, 01:28:41 PM »
Number one dimwit, I explained why I will not go into yet another rendition of 9/11...  Not to mention you asked that something of this magnitude be kept short, oh brother ::) Can't be done...  Use the search function clown... There is probably hundreds of threads for you to read through if you choose...

Number two, I got you loud and clear, Colossus had and opinion other than yours, you asked him and people "like him" to leave the country ;)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2007, 01:32:37 PM »
listen berzerker

i'm sick of arguing too.  but i'm the first one to say "lets hear both sides"...if you knew me personally you'd know that.  This colossus guy was blaintantly bashing the U.S.(as a lot of Canadians do) and not just arguing another side.  I got fed up and let him have it....end of story.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2007, 01:43:33 PM »
Part of the government COULD have been involved..

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2007, 01:48:16 PM »
listen berzerker

i'm sick of arguing too.  but i'm the first one to say "lets hear both sides"...if you knew me personally you'd know that.  This colossus guy was blaintantly bashing the U.S.(as a lot of Canadians do) and not just arguing another side.  I got fed up and let him have it....end of story.
no, you listen... Looks like he was engaging in valid debate... The fact is, your goto was that people like him should get out... Then you had the balls to state that you never disagreed with this post. That is unpatriotic and I have told you why...  You dodged addressing that...