Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 23, 2014, 09:34:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PATRIOTS VS. COLTS, WHO YA GOT????????  (Read 12495 times)
gtbro1
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2007, 02:37:11 PM »

hes not playing.

im a colts fan and dont really care for the pats but i think the pats win this one. it will be a closer game than most think but pats win

Colts have 4 starters not playing.

Report to moderator   Logged
gtbro1
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2007, 03:50:02 PM »

Wow... it's half time and it don't look like a blow out so far....Colts are the kings of choke today...it should be 21 - 7 right now. Harrison would have caught that dropped pass in the endzone... Sad
And I admit  that second pass interference call was a gift from God...they should have taken advantage of it with a TD.
Condor
Getbig IV

Work Hard, Play Hard

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2007, 04:28:58 PM »

Wow... it's half time and it don't look like a blow out so far....Colts are the kings of choke today...it should be 21 - 7 right now. Harrison would have caught that dropped pass in the endzone... Sad
And I admit  that second pass interference call was a gift from God...they should have taken advantage of it with a TD.

I dropped my IND def this week out of absolute fear.......

Not what I expected.
Al-Gebra
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2007, 04:48:17 PM »

so much for that . . . i don't think ne's ol is suddenly going to show up.
TrapsMcLats
Getbig IV

Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2007, 04:59:33 PM »

seeing brady being frustrated on field and on the sideline is hilaroius.  Poor baby, go fuck a model. That being said, this has been a really good game, very evenly matched teams, hard to cite either as the loser so o speak.
TrapsMcLats
Getbig IV

Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2007, 05:09:50 PM »

pats scored too quick
gtbro1
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2007, 05:21:04 PM »

Too BAD Peyton Manning and the offense forgot to play the second half. They had every opportunity to win this game and blew it.
body88
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2007, 05:22:29 PM »

Honestly I am shocked with how many absolute trash calls the refs gave the colts today. The pats played like crap in the first half. So many penalties. They overcame and won this ball game. Btw the pats had a bunch of key guys out to. Sammy Morris, Ad Thomas and Wilson to name a few

body88
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2007, 05:23:09 PM »

Too BAD Peyton Manning and the offense forgot to play the second half. They had every opportunity to win this game and blew it.

They got outplayed in the second half. The pats actually started to play football. With the amount of garbage calls the refs gave the colt's I dont feel bad for them at all.

The colts played a great game. When the d got tired they simply could not stop the pats. The colts gave up 14 points in 8 min. Kinda like the afc game last year reversed.
Hugo Chavez
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2007, 05:25:31 PM »

Bullshit, pure bullshit... GT, don't jinx it next time by calling it a blowout when it was no where close.  Fucking brady, I hate that arrogant ass.
the choad
Time Out
Getbig IV

King Of All Meltdowns

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2007, 05:25:37 PM »

Honestly I am shocked with how many absolute trash calls the refs gave the colts today. The pats played like crap in the first half. So many penalties. They overcame and won this ball game. Btw the pats had a bunch of key guys out to.

Better luck next time colts.

Yes i totally agree, the refs blew several calls helping the colts..None the less, a win is a win..Go Pats

body88
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2007, 05:26:30 PM »

Bullshit, pure bullshit... GT, don't jinx it next time by calling it a blowout when it was no where close.  Fucking brady, I hate that arrogant ass.

Oh come on man why is he arrogent? Can't you just say he played a hell of a game? I would say the same for Manning even tho I hate his guts.
Hugo Chavez
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2007, 05:27:27 PM »

seeing brady being frustrated on field and on the sideline is hilaroius.  Poor baby, go fuck a model. That being said, this has been a really good game, very evenly matched teams, hard to cite either as the loser so o speak.
that first one was the meltdown of the game, he's such a crybaby.
gtbro1
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2007, 05:27:39 PM »

I never said it was a blowout.  Huh   Huh
body88
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2007, 05:28:17 PM »

Honestly the pats didnt even play a good game. They just stepped up when they needed to.
Hugo Chavez
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2007, 05:28:57 PM »

Oh come on man why is he arrogent? Can't you just say he played a hell of a game? I would say the same for Manning even tho I hate his guts.
nothing againt you body, but he is...
body88
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2007, 05:29:20 PM »

that first one was the meltdown of the game, he's such a crybaby.

Getting pissed off when a defender arm bars Faulk and they dont call it is a bad thing? Manning was frustrated several times also. The refs where unreal in this game.
body88
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2007, 05:29:55 PM »

nothing againt you body, but he is...

No worries bro. I dont mind. I was just wondering why you think he is arrogent. Its cool.
gtbro1
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2007, 05:30:32 PM »

They got outplayed in the second half. The pats actually started to play football. With the amount of garbage calls the refs gave the colt's I dont feel bad for them at all.

The colts played a great game. When the d got tired they simply could not stop the pats. The colts gave up 14 points in 8 min. Kinda like the afc game last year reversed.

2 garbage calls is all I seen... maybe 3.  2 of the three pss interference calls were bullshit... the maybe being the one that didn't get called on the Colts.  but the last one didn't matter cause the pats score anyway.

Indy didn't play a good game offensively...not at all. Worst I've seen em play in awhile.Reggie Wayne dropped one that hit him right in the hands  Roll Eyes.
headhuntersix
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2007, 05:30:49 PM »

yessssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sss. i LOVE THE SPIKE ON THE dOLT LOGO..FUCK EM. How is Brady arrogant...he wins and shuts the hell up. How many Manning comercials did u see during that game?...how many Brady...um NONE, why because its about rings and nothing else.They're averaging 38 yards a game in penalties until they come to the Polian dome.....how many bullshit calls did we see. There was no contact by anybody on the Moss pass Int..nobody.  Now all things being equal they will have to come to Foxboro.

L
body88
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2007, 05:31:37 PM »

2 garbage calls is all I seen... maybe 3.  2 of the three pss interference calls were bullshit... the maybe being the one that didn't get called on the Colts.  but the last one didn't matter cause the pats score anyway.

Indy didn't play a good game offensively...not at all. Worst I've seen em play in awhile.Reggie Wayne dropped one that hit him right in the hands  Roll Eyes.

I agree, but those garbage calls led to scores. the pass int call was absolutly insane. I think the colts payed a great game. In the platoffs the pats better show up to play or they will lose.
CARTEL
Getbig V

Have a good time, all the time.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2007, 05:31:53 PM »

Good win for the Pats but it looked more like the Colts did more to lose the game than anything.

Catch a friggen pass jeez.

And Moss looked like such a coward dropping almost every pass over the middle. Go up with two hands.
gtbro1
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2007, 05:32:36 PM »

yessssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sss. i LOVE THE SPIKE ON THE dOLT LOGO..FUCK EM. How is Brady arrogant...he wins and shuts the hell up. How many Manning comercials did u see during that game?...how many Brady...um NONE, why because its about rings and nothing else.They're averaging 38 yards a game in penalties until they come to the Polian dome.....how many bullshit calls did we see. There was no contact by anybody on the Moss pass Int..nobody.  Now all things being equal they will have to come to Foxboro.
Hugo Chavez
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2007, 05:32:41 PM »

oh sorry bro, I read that wrong.  read to fast and got thrown off by "don't" instead of "doesn't" My bust.
CARTEL
Getbig V

Have a good time, all the time.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2007, 05:33:05 PM »

I agree, but those garbage calls led to scores. the pass int call was absolutly insane. I think the colts payed a great game. In the platoffs the pats better show up to play or they will lose.

I could've said the same thing when you guys played the Cowboys.

Suck it up and quit bitching.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!