Author Topic: Milos, how is Chris Dim doing?  (Read 6353 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: Milos, how is Chris Dim doing?
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2007, 08:32:11 AM »
Because I know you love to hear me speak the truth. ;)
What I said was pretty relevant.  He had a heart attack.  I pointed out the fact that it was pretty foolish to take excessive steroids when you have a genetic prediposition for heart problems.
Oh, how big did you get naturally, before relying the sauce?  Another relevant to the topic post. ;D

He didn't have a heart attack. Whatever, the point is it's his life to live and if other people would like to wish him well going forward rather that castigate him for his errors, you should just be quiet and let them. Am I right?

Also, I'll be in Vegas from Jan 20-27. I'll be staying at the Wynn, any chance we could meet and have a heart healthy bite to eat?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2007, 06:27:57 PM »
I know Kris Dim used Synthol in his arms .The thing that concerns me about bodybuilders using Synthol is I beleive it can lead to health problems. The reason for this is Synthol is an oil which is a fat or in chemistry a lipid.Most heart attacks are caused by clogged arteries.What usually clogs arteries ? Blockages, or lipid build ups in the arteries am I correct? I know synthol stays in the muscle for several years, but where does it go afterwards? Doesnt some  of the Synthol in the muscle get into the blood stream? It takes very little blockage to in the arteries to cause a heart attack.They say that a blockage the size of a pin head  can cause a heart attack. Yet these bodybuilders are injecting alot of synthol into there bodies? I know its not what caused Kris Dims heart failure, but it is something to think about

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2007, 08:12:19 PM »
I know Kris Dim used Synthol in his arms .The thing that concerns me about bodybuilders using Synthol is I beleive it can lead to health problems. The reason for this is Synthol is an oil which is a fat or in chemistry a lipid.Most heart attacks are caused by clogged arteries.What usually clogs arteries ? Blockages, or lipid build ups in the arteries am I correct? I know synthol stays in the muscle for several years, but where does it go afterwards? Doesnt some  of the Synthol in the muscle get into the blood stream? It takes very little blockage to in the arteries to cause a heart attack.They say that a blockage the size of a pin head  can cause a heart attack. Yet these bodybuilders are injecting alot of synthol into there bodies? I know its not what caused Kris Dims heart failure, but it is something to think about
No, that's a myth.  I have a bunch of synthol in my calves and my heart is fine. ;D
N

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2007, 10:03:01 PM »
Croatch, you are a dirty little beast. Yes your natural, but you drink 5 gallons of breast milk a day. If it has big breasts weather it has 2 legs or 6 legs and it lactates Croatch wil try to milk it.Chad Nichols told me when his wife kim was pregnanat Croatch was willing to pay $50 a gallon for her breast milk.Croatch offered Denise Masimo $30 a gallon for her breast milk. So fellas, if a girl takes alot of gear and guy drinks her breast milk is he still considered natural?
I looked in Croach's fridge and I seen over 50 gallons of breast milk , and I asked him how many kids does he have, he said none.
He had enough breast milk to literally feed a small Ethiopian village lol. So if you want to know the secret to Croatch's natural physique, its breast milk , and lots of it.
If you are what you eat,and you become what you think about, Croatch is just a gigatic set of big breasts. He has no shame when it come to  big breasts, lol ...
If he could I bet he would get an I.V. put breast milk into his body

So the poll is out if you drink breast milk from a girl that takes alot of juice are you still considered natural ?????
If your wife of gf, has big breasts, keep her away from Croatch, because that dirty lil beast will try to milk those tities, LAMO

Alex23

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2007, 10:06:31 PM »
no, I remember something like a either restaurant and cleaners...I am being serious..I read somewhere that he has some kids, went to school and started his businesses..and that bodybuilding was just his hobby.

which means that he is way ahead of most bodybuilders

Yes Chris owns a supplement store and other businesses in sacramento. He's well known in the community and a driven guy with a positive attitude. He does work for the youth in the community as well.

Pretty low to bash on him for any reasons.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2007, 10:08:17 PM »
I saw Chris Dim at the Olympia expo this year. He was much smaller than what he was when he is competing but he looked really well...

I wish him the best....very good guy.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2007, 10:25:20 PM »
I started this thread on a positive note, because I met Kris Dim several times .He was a real nice guy, a true gentlemen. I am a retired national level superheavyweight, and trained over 20 years so I know what kind of dedication it takes to be a top level athlete. When I heard Kris Dim hard heart failure my heart went out to him, and his family. Kris was a succesful athlete, buissnessman, and had a family. So he wasnt your typical bodybuilder, he had his shit together. No he wasnt the biggest guy, but he did the best with god gave him.

Asian men arent known for being big, but Kris was big and symetrical .
My point of this thread to find out how Kris Dim is doing, and that my prayers go out to him and his family. He was a nice guy, a  great athlete, and I hope that this heart issue didnt set him back any. I hope his health is back to normal, and that he lives a long and prosperious life.

Alex23

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2007, 10:48:43 PM »
I started this thread on a positive note, because I met Kris Dim several times .He was a real nice guy, a true gentlemen. I am a retired national level superheavyweight, and trained over 20 years so I know what kind of dedication it takes to be a top level athlete. When I heard Kris Dim hard heart failure my heart went out to him, and his family. Kris was a succesful athlete, buissnessman, and had a family. So he wasnt your typical bodybuilder, he had his shit together. No he wasnt the biggest guy, but he did the best with god gave him.

Asian men arent known for being big, but Kris was big and symetrical .
My point of this thread to find out how Kris Dim is doing, and that my prayers go out to him and his family. He was a nice guy, a  great athlete, and I hope that this heart issue didnt set him back any. I hope his health is back to normal, and that he lives a long and prosperious life.

Pretty nice way to put it GetItOnNY. That's exactly what Chris is.

20yrs of hard work and dedication while maintaining a weatlhy financial future, raising a great familiy and giving back to the community.

No felon, no dealer, no Eyeliner wearing or shooting shit for a TV to get attention.

A true American.