Author Topic: TO ALL THE GUYS RIPPING ON ALEX A.............................................  (Read 3843 times)

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
i miss teh times when squadfather didnt posted his pic.
first off i didnt need to see that fatbody, it didnt make things any better, might as well not have posted it
and second, he's been posting every single day since then about how people should post their picture

:(

agreed

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver

like i said before the guy look amazing...... why bash him? jalousy?
are you delusional?

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
Man, I cant thank you enough! I want to thank everyone for coming  out to my side.

I really am in a zone and try hard to be a super nice guy, but its tough. When Im provoked I will snap. But right now, its not a good time for me to direct my efforts doing that. I have to stay on task and finish this thing. But just to ponder what happened there on my thread...

Why the hell would some one come onto my thread and call me names basically for no reason? then when I defend myself the way I know how, I get attacked again even by some guys that were cool to me before. Like someone said" I complimented you on your conditioning at the start of this thread" " now i think your being an asshole.  But Im thinking to myself, what about the guy that started it?

He started the whole thing. I have an excuse if I am an ass, but whats his excuse? I dont really care to know at this point and like I said, I dont hold grudges and wont make a big deal out of it. 

I was so weary of putting any pics up on this sight basically because of the reputation of some people here. But, for 99% of this thread it has been positive, fun and just the opposite of what I thought.   So many great guys.  All the real bodybuilders have come out to support me. Ive gotten tons of messages and support. All the good folks have posted in support of me.  I really do appreciate that. 

People i havn't heard from in a long time are here defending me, supporting me, encouraging me and I couldn't be happier for where Im at now. 

Please stay by my side. I am of course wanting a certain outcome in the end here, but no matter what, I will be back at the gym on monday, doing my cardio, training, eating clean and back on schedule. I wont give up, I plan on going for a while and believe me, If I win, my attitude wont change. I don't care about pro cards. I want so say I earned it, but more than likely I will continue to compete in the npc. I just enjoy training and competing. Its not my career, its not my livelyhood, its not my life. Just a part of the puzzle.
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

mass 04

• Getbig V
Man, I cant thank you enough! I want to thank everyone for coming  out to my side.

I really am in a zone and try hard to be a super nice guy, but its tough. When Im provoked I will snap. But right now, its not a good time for me to direct my efforts doing that. I have to stay on task and finish this thing. But just to ponder what happened there on my thread...

Why the hell would some one come onto my thread and call me names basically for no reason? then when I defend myself the way I know how, I get attacked again even by some guys that were cool to me before. Like someone said" I complimented you on your conditioning at the start of this thread" " now i think your being an asshole.  But Im thinking to myself, what about the guy that started it?

He started the whole thing. I have an excuse if I am an ass, but whats his excuse? I dont really care to know at this point and like I said, I dont hold grudges and wont make a big deal out of it. 

I was so weary of putting any pics up on this sight basically because of the reputation of some people here. But, for 99% of this thread it has been positive, fun and just the opposite of what I thought.   So many great guys.  All the real bodybuilders have come out to support me. Ive gotten tons of messages and support. All the good folks have posted in support of me.  I really do appreciate that. 

People i havn't heard from in a long time are here defending me, supporting me, encouraging me and I couldn't be happier for where Im at now. 

Please stay by my side. I am of course wanting a certain outcome in the end here, but no matter what, I will be back at the gym on monday, doing my cardio, training, eating clean and back on schedule. I wont give up, I plan on going for a while and believe me, If I win, my attitude wont change. I don't care about pro cards. I want so say I earned it, but more than likely I will continue to compete in the npc. I just enjoy training and competing. Its not my career, its not my livelyhood, its not my life. Just a part of the puzzle.

Ignore the crap, you look great and have a good attitude. Seriously

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
why would anyone rip this guy?  he's not claiming to be the best, he weighs under 160lbs and he's f'n shredded.  I think he looks great...why not respect a guy for what he's achieved, especially when he comes into a show in that type of condition.  As far as what he did to get there...who knows?  but that doesn't take away from what he's accomplished in one bit. 

Holes in his physique....c'mon, he's 2 weeks out and in better shape than 99.9% of the guys that compete..he's a lightweight...what the fuck do you expect?

Thanks! thats all ive ever said. I dont claim to be a big monster taking on the whole show. Im competing in a class with guys my own weight. Atleast I have done my homework, thats all I can do.

P.S. Looking forward to seeing    Dean Higginbotham aka Garreth,  compete in the future, since Im so full of holes.
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
what steroids do you take Alex A ?
L

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
what steroids do you take Alex A ?
why does that matter?
nasser=piece of shit

The Coach

Just how many drugs do you think it takes to be conditioned at 154 pounds?  This is coming from a guy who started his voyage into bodybuilding by immediately filling his bodyparts with synthol like some self-mutilating mental patient.  Now you're on Milos's dick...take all the drugs you want, Garraeth, you're not gonna see conditioning anywhere near Alex's...you say "holes in his physique"...shit, you better not mind "holes in physiques" if you're you...dude shredded's all you might have going for you when it's all said and done because shape is WAY beyond your reach.  You've got something seriously fucked up in your worldview, dude.  Keep circuit training your legs on zero carbs and see how ripped you get, brother.  It ain't gonna happen.  Oh I guess provided you take your insulin and growth in separate shots you should be A-OK, right?   ::)

Yeah, you're not impressed by Alex in the least...ask daddy Milos what he thinks of Alex and you might change your tune.      

I haven't seen any of Milos' clients get the conditioning that Alex has. They get in good condition but Alex...thats just SICK conditioning!!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
why does that matter?

Jae's projecting his own fear that he won't be able to get away with doing drugs if he chooses to do them (if in fact he hasn't already dabbled and is lying about it), so he wants to see other guys that exist in the real world as well as here make an official statement outlining their illegal activitities so then he can make even more noise drawing attention to the fact that "somebody's being bad" to appease the part of him that denies himself doing what he really wants to do.  Epic run-on sentence, but brutal pwnage of Jaejonna.  Bro I was embarassed FOR YOU when you posted those pictures of yourself, so much so that I resented you even doing that.  Goddamn what were you thinking?  

Jaejonna suspects he may lack the social tact enabling himself to "bend the rules," so he wants to put the spotlight on Alex.  Either that, or he still knows that all the drugs in the world won't make him look impressive and needs an excuse to keep that in his list of personal excuses.  It's really a bitch move, but I mean when you come into an online contest looking fat as fucking shit and then tell the world that you "spilled over," it's really just about the only thing you can do.   ;D

hahahhahaaha

Gayer than Jaejonna's Mr. Getbig ab and thigh.  Jaejonna you think putting Alex's drug stack on top of your "natural" prep would have gotten you that Mr. Getbig title?  Come on now son, get with the program.  You're young, so there's still plenty of time.   ;D    

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Jae's projecting his own fear that he won't be able to get away with doing drugs if he chooses to do them (if in fact he hasn't already dabbled and is lying about it), so he wants to see other guys that exist in the real world as well as here make an official statement outlining their illegal activitities so then he can make even more noise drawing attention to the fact that "somebody's being bad" to appease the part of him that denies himself doing what he really wants to do.  Epic run-on sentence, but brutal pwnage of Jaejonna.  Bro I was embarassed FOR YOU when you posted those pictures of yourself, so much so that I resented you even doing that.  Goddamn what were you thinking?  

Jaejonna suspects he may lack the social tact enabling himself to "bend the rules," so he wants to put the spotlight on Alex.  Either that, or he still knows that all the drugs in the world won't make him look impressive and needs an excuse to keep that in his list of personal excuses.  It's really a bitch move, but I mean when you come into an online contest looking fat as fucking shit and then tell the world that you "spilled over," it's really just about the only thing you can do.   ;D

hahahhahaaha

Gayer than Jaejonna's Mr. Getbig ab and thigh.  Jaejonna you think putting Alex's drug stack on top of your "natural" prep would have gotten you that Mr. Getbig title?  Come on now son, get with the program.  You're young, so there's still plenty of time.   ;D    

what I don't get-and me and JJ are cool so this is more a general statement...anyway, I'm as natural as they come, I dont' even take creatine for God's sake but I don't look down on someone who does take things to get to a certain level.  I do think people-Jay, Ronnie, Dennis James, etc-are taking it to far but that's thier decision to make.  I don't have to agree with the direction they're taking thier bodies but who am I to look down on them?  Chances are 99.99999999999999% of guys that are at the national level are taking something to be there, it's just understood so why rip on them? 

I'd love to be in that type of condition-the type alex a has achieved, could I do it clean?  Probably not but I know it's not just because he's done some drugs that he looks like he does.  He obviously knows about his dieting, training, cardio and everything else....you have to to look like that, if it was a drug everyone would look like that.
nasser=piece of shit

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
come on heroes let's see 'em, power rod and raging bull i'm talking to you.

slow down buddy, i never made fun of him.  guy looks great.
Deep Tissue Massage

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...

You obviously haven't been following getbig for very long  :o

Lucky for you, this board has been watered down a lot lately...maybe someone can list all the IFBB pros that USED TO post here  ;)
just not good enough

biceps

• Getbig III
Just how many drugs do you think it takes to be conditioned at 154 pounds?  This is coming from a guy who started his voyage into bodybuilding by immediately filling his bodyparts with synthol like some self-mutilating mental patient.  Now you're on Milos's dick...take all the drugs you want, Garraeth, you're not gonna see conditioning anywhere near Alex's...you say "holes in his physique"...shit, you better not mind "holes in physiques" if you're you...dude shredded's all you might have going for you when it's all said and done because shape is WAY beyond your reach.  You've got something seriously fucked up in your worldview, dude.  Keep circuit training your legs on zero carbs and see how ripped you get, brother.  It ain't gonna happen.  Oh I guess provided you take your insulin and growth in separate shots you should be A-OK, right?   ::)

175 to 200 mg test per week.

Yeah, you're not impressed by Alex in the least...ask daddy Milos what he thinks of Alex and you might change your tune.      

biceps

• Getbig III