Author Topic: Is there a bigger loser then pandaemonium?  (Read 15257 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Is there a bigger loser then pandaemonium?
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2007, 12:13:10 PM »
or it could be you lick their ass

I don't like 10 year olds asses thank you very much... All the ass I've licked has been legal.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2007, 12:14:01 PM »
I don't like 10 year olds asses thank you very much... All the ass I've licked has been legal.
too bad they've been guys asses

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2007, 12:14:59 PM »
too bad they've been guys asses
Ah, another 'gay' post.

I has been pwn3d... ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2007, 12:15:28 PM »
Ah, another 'gay' post.

I've has been pwn3d... ::)

when in Rome................

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2007, 12:20:06 PM »
who's this loser anyway..........hahahah. ...........Panda, where's the monster pic........

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2007, 12:21:08 PM »
Is was so nice in here this weekend when you were at the Star Wars convention

Like all of your insults, that made absolutely no sense.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2007, 12:25:48 PM »
who's this loser anyway..........hahahah. ...........Panda, where's the monster pic........

where's your face pic

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2007, 12:36:58 PM »
where's your face pic
easy there big boy, I'm not your type......hahahah

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2007, 12:46:36 PM »
easy there big boy, I'm not your type......hahahah

dodging the question... bluto must be rubbing off on you

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2007, 12:47:32 PM »
I must have really, really hurt your feelings for you to be starting thread after thread about me. :-\

Pumpsoft needs to harden the fuck up.   >:(

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2007, 01:09:17 PM »
dodging the question... bluto must be rubbing off on you
there's no need for me to post a face pic, other then for you crack one off too

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2007, 01:25:13 PM »
there's no need for me to post a face pic, other then for you crack one off too

Translation: I'm ugly as sin with 3 chins, a lazy eye, and nasty bags under my eyes so I'll never post a pic.

You're an obese pedophile that makes me want to puke.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2007, 02:07:52 PM »
Translation: I'm ugly as sin with 3 chins, a lazy eye, and nasty bags under my eyes so I'll never post a pic.

You're an obese pedophile that makes me want to puke.
hahahaahah............give me a sec ............bahahahahaha .............hahahahahah ahh

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2007, 02:11:51 PM »
hahahahaah......thats why this place is hilarious, look at whats calling me ugly.........hahahahaha. .......no wonder you first denied that pic was you.......... :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2007, 02:15:55 PM »
hahaha, you continually post 2+ year old pictures of me ripped out of my mind, stumbling drunk and seeing quadruple and expect me to feel insulted? Go ahead and post the one of the dynamite looking buck in the bar. Nothing wrong with that one. Don't worry, I'm like a fine wine. I get better with age.

You, unfortunately, just get closer to that heart attack we know is coming. 

Where is your face pic by the way? With all the shit you talk about pictures, it's pretty funny that the only one you've posted is a shot of your sausage fingers and moobs.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2007, 02:20:22 PM »
hahaha, you continually post 2+ year old pictures of me ripped out of my mind, stumbling drunk and seeing quadruple and expect me to feel insulted? Go ahead and post the one of the dynamite looking buck in the bar. Nothing wrong with that one. Don't worry, I'm like a fine wine. I get better with age.

You, unfortunately, just get closer to that heart attack we know is coming. 

Where is your face pic by the way? With all the shit you talk about pictures, it's pretty funny that the only one you've posted is a shot of your sausage fingers and moobs.  ::)
hahahaah........i can't believe you keep using that as your defence........it doesn't matter how long ago it was taken, or how drunk you were, you're still an ugly kid.........live with it!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2007, 02:25:20 PM »
Interesting. Apparently the guy who lives above a restaurant in the poorest section of toronto, weighs a stout 425+ pounds, has bigger boobs than most strippers, and won't post a face pic is going to tell me how I look 2-3 years after most of these pics were taken? That's pretty rich.

Oh, by the way, my student id pic was taken around the same time and I had the lady who swipes the cards at the gym last week give me a hard time because I don't resemble the pic anymore. But go on, you're damaging my ego soooooooooo much.  ;D

If you weren't such a chickenshit and stuck to your word instead of being a snatch, you would have seen what I looked like right.  ;)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2007, 02:25:47 PM »
hahahaah........i can't believe you keep using that as your defence........it doesn't matter how long ago it was taken, or how drunk you were, you're still an ugly kid.........live with it!

But he is surrounded by bitches... Isn't he?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2007, 02:34:52 PM »
Interesting. Apparently the guy who lives above a restaurant in the poorest section of toronto, weighs a stout 425+ pounds, has bigger boobs than most strippers, and won't post a face pic is going to tell me how I look 2-3 years after most of these pics were taken? That's pretty rich.

Oh, by the way, my student id pic was taken around the same time and I had the lady who swipes the cards at the gym last week give me a hard time because I don't resemble the pic anymore. But go on, you're damaging my ego soooooooooo much.  ;D

If you weren't such a chickenshit and stuck to your word instead of being a snatch, you would have seen what I looked like right.  ;)
So you went from an ugly big tooth nerd to a college stud in 2 years, what a transformation.......... ..as for a meeting, you said you go to NYC every year, why can't you let me know when you're going.......

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2007, 02:36:57 PM »
So you went from an ugly big tooth nerd to a college stud in 2 years, what a transformation.......... ..as for a meeting, you said you go to NYC every year, why can't you let me know when you're going.......

Who seriously cares about big teeth? I've got a buddy that is an absolute pussy wrecking machine and he's got big teeth, it means nothing when you can smile well.  ;D

And about New York, are you seriously retarded? Or do you expect anyone to walk around a city of 7+ million looking for a guy when the only thing I have to go by is a pic of your fat tits and sausage fingers? Get the hell out of here with that shit. Post a face pic and we'll talk you fat pedophile.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2007, 02:37:30 PM »
But he is surrounded by bitches... Isn't he?
wow.....a pic with average chicks, if that impresses you, it tells me alot about you.........hahahaah

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2007, 02:39:32 PM »
wow.....a pic with average chicks, if that impresses you, it tells me alot about you.........hahahaah

I guess he could be surrounded by 10 year olds and moobs... Would that be more your speed?

We already know more than we every wanted to know about you don't we?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2007, 02:42:37 PM »
Who seriously cares about big teeth? I've got a buddy that is an absolute pussy wrecking machine and he's got big teeth, it means nothing when you can smile well.  ;D

And about New York, are you seriously retarded? Or do you expect anyone to walk around a city of 7+ million looking for a guy when the only thing I have to go by is a pic of your fat tits and sausage fingers? Get the hell out of here with that shit. Post a face pic and we'll talk you fat pedophile.
hahahaah.......omg, tell me you're not for real..........hahahaha.. .........Look, I don't care about other people with big teeth, you are an ugly kid with big teeth, live with it............

Stop with the excuses.........hahahaha h..........cause you're cracking me up..... , don't worry coward,  I would tell you exactly where I am, so that even a retard like you could find me.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2007, 02:44:15 PM »
I guess he could be surrounded by 10 year olds and moobs... Would that be more your speed?

We already know more than we every wanted to know about you don't we?
you don't know anything about me

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2007, 02:45:22 PM »
you don't know anything about me

And what do you know about us? You've been trying to claim Chaos is a garbage man for 2 months now. The guy's an Aryan warrior who lives in the best state in this country. You're a fat slob with insecurity problems.

Post a face pic or shut the hell up.