Author Topic: Ar-"Y board"-ian pride...  (Read 9242 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Ar-"Y board"-ian pride...
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2007, 02:28:37 PM »
I don't think I've ever read a post where Bluto was agreeable to the topic. He intentionally goes against the grain on EVERYTHING to get a response. If that's not an attention whore I don't know what is.

Yeah, I pointed out the exact same thing on the suggestions board the other day when the guys from the political board were getting all worked up over what he says. It's fun to kick the shit out of the kid for a while but for the most part, brushing off anything he says should be the modus operandi around here.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2007, 02:28:59 PM »
I don't think I've ever read a post where Bluto was agreeable to the topic. He intentionally goes against the grain on EVERYTHING to get a response. If that's not an attention whore I don't know what is.

well there's only one opinion that matters - the right one - and thats the one i go for all the time  :D

Z

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2007, 02:55:12 PM »
His whole family tells him hes gay but for some reason he just tells them '' no I'm just happy '' so if hes gonna argue with his own family what do you expect from him around here..
p

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2007, 02:58:03 PM »
guy is obese he is in denial

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2007, 02:58:31 PM »

Nope... that's pretty much it... The best part is he thinks we really care what he thinks... Haha.

You post a thread, he goes against it... there's a shock... I think the best course of action is to ignore his inane ramblings.

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2007, 03:02:24 PM »
tuholmes you talk a lot of fucking smack for a mexican why dont you fuck off back to tiujuana pedro

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2007, 03:04:07 PM »
Nope... that's pretty much it... The best part is he thinks we really care what he thinks... Haha.

You post a thread, he goes against it... there's a shock... I think the best course of action is to ignore his inane ramblings.

you know, you guys keep saying you'll ignore me yet end up stalking me, make threads about me, asking where i live, to post my picture etc etc

i bet all you guys wear this

Z

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2007, 03:05:51 PM »
lot of queefs in this thread with pms

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2007, 03:06:37 PM »
the irony of tu_holmes posting in a thread called ARYAN PRIDE

:D
Z

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2007, 03:09:34 PM »
is nickfury playing with his transformers

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2007, 03:10:33 PM »
the irony of tu_holmes posting in a thread called ARYAN PRIDE

:D

tuholmes you talk a lot of fucking smack for a mexican why dont you fuck off back to tiujuana pedro

Get it straight guys... I'm 1/2 black and 1/2 white... I'm  inter racial, and the white side of me is proud to be white, and the black side is proud to be black.

I'm white from the neck up and black from the waist down... I got it all.

If you guys read so much into thread titles, you would probably have noticed that Alex was using a play on words, which is why he chose "Aryan" in the first place... I understand how these complex things sometimes get unnoticed by you though.

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2007, 03:12:55 PM »
you are a pussy tuholmes with your toughguy beenie

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2007, 03:14:06 PM »
you are a pussy tuholmes with your toughguy beenie

Where have you been? The beanie is fucking FAMOUS!

This beanie is the beanie I always wear when my hair gets to long and I decide to say "fuck it", I'll cut it when I feel like it. Nothing tough about the beanie what so ever.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2007, 03:17:56 PM »
Get it straight guys... I'm 1/2 black and 1/2 white... I'm  inter racial, and the white side of me is proud to be white, and the black side is proud to be black.

I'm white from the neck up and black from the waist down... I got it all.

If you guys read so much into thread titles, you would probably have noticed that Alex was using a play on words, which is why he chose "Aryan" in the first place... I understand how these complex things sometimes get unnoticed by you though.

play of words that contineu with numerous posts about aryans and aryan ideals, why dont you read the thread before you open your mouth small guy?
Z

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2007, 03:18:57 PM »
play of words that contineu with numerous posts about aryans and aryan ideals, why dont you read the thread before you open your mouth small guy?

Actually, it was a play on the "Y" board, and as far as I can tell, the aryan part of me is perfectly happy to read it.

I guess I'll just listen to what you say from now on, huh "big guy"?

::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2007, 03:19:00 PM »
Where have you been? The beanie is fucking FAMOUS!

This beanie is the beanie I always wear when my hair gets to long and I decide to say "fuck it", I'll cut it when I feel like it. Nothing tough about the beanie what so ever.

got that right, just one of the most retarded looks around

you're in good company though, that guy kiwiol wears a beanie too all the time, and looks like one of snowwhites seven dwarves... maybe you can be another of them?

spot kiwiol in this pic... and which one is you?

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2007, 03:21:13 PM »
Actually, it was a play on the "Y" board, and as far as I can tell, the aryan part of me is perfectly happy to read it.

I guess I'll just listen to what you say from now on, huh "big guy"?

::)

there's no aryan part of you, you either aryan or you're not.
Z

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2007, 03:29:11 PM »
there's no aryan part of you, you either aryan or you're not.
Ar·y·an  (âr-n, r-)
n.
1. Indo-Iranian. No longer in technical use.
2. A member of the people who spoke the parent language of the Indo-European languages. No longer in technical use.
3. A member of any people speaking an Indo-European language. No longer in technical use.
4. In Nazism and neo-Nazism, a non-Jewish Caucasian, especially one of Nordic type, supposed to be part of a master race.

Well, let's see... If we go with the number 4 definition, then I have Aryan blood in me... I'm not completely Aryan, but I do have Aryan blood in my veins.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2007, 03:33:19 PM »
Ar·y·an  (âr-n, r-)
n.
1. Indo-Iranian. No longer in technical use.
2. A member of the people who spoke the parent language of the Indo-European languages. No longer in technical use.
3. A member of any people speaking an Indo-European language. No longer in technical use.
4. In Nazism and neo-Nazism, a non-Jewish Caucasian, especially one of Nordic type, supposed to be part of a master race.

Well, let's see... If we go with the number 4 definition, then I have Aryan blood in me... I'm not completely Aryan, but I do have Aryan blood in my veins.

well at least white blood which isnt necessarily the same
not that the aryan talk isnt bullshit to begin with, im not one of the y board racists that you call your friends
Z

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2007, 03:34:15 PM »
tuholmes is a mexican cagefighter

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2007, 04:23:10 PM »
you know, you guys keep saying you'll ignore me yet end up stalking me, make threads about me, asking where i live, to post my picture etc etc

i bet all you guys wear this

I never said I'll ignore you, just the opposite.....I think you are comical and enjoy your presence here

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2007, 06:23:50 PM »
tuholmes is a mexican cagefighter

You forgot to post this under your "babyballs" account ;)

Master Blaster

« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2007, 10:12:30 AM »
You forgot to post this under your "babyballs" account ;)

Someone with excellent photoshop skills could probably turn out a decent youtube video. Hmmm...