Author Topic: PATRIOTS REMAIN UNBEATEN!!!!!  (Read 4225 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
PATRIOTS REMAIN UNBEATEN!!!!!
« on: November 04, 2007, 04:31:54 PM »
Patriots 24 - Colts 20

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
Re: PATRIOTS REMAIN UNBEATEN!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 04:33:46 PM »
Dynasty
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 04:34:04 PM »
Raise the roof.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 04:34:40 PM »
payton manning is gay

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 04:35:08 PM »
I knew it wouldn't be a blow out but the Pats are unstoppable ! Sox on fire , Cletics have Allen and Garnet , Bruins doing good its a good time to live in New England !

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 04:37:45 PM »
its a good time to live in New England !

if you like busted dog faced chicks, loud mouthed guys with annoying accents and crappy weather

boston = second rate town
its comin today

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 04:40:08 PM »
if you like busted dog faced chicks, loud mouthed guys with annoying accents and crappy weather

lmfao busted dog faced chicks? you've obviously NEVER been to Harvard Square  ;) crappy weather thats for sure ! loud mouth guys with annoying accents again no argument from me !

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 04:42:46 PM »
every chick i've met from boston was fat and pasty white, usually with nappy curly brown hair stuffed under a beanie and wearing a parka
its comin today

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2007, 04:43:37 PM »
lmfao busted dog faced chicks? you've obviously NEVER been to Harvard Square  ;) crappy weather thats for sure ! loud mouth guys with annoying accents again no argument from me !

Harvard square is a nice place... Nice atmosphere and very kind people.

I was there this august. Downtown boston is beautiful too.. Took the train thing across the charles river, saw the MIT campus and lived in harvard square where my sister was working.

Harvard Square has an awesome chinese food place that makes the best general tso's chicken ever.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2007, 04:43:56 PM »
At least Boston College lost ;D, no trifecta for Boston just yet, unless the Celtics pull it out, looks like the Pats got this year wrapped up...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2007, 04:47:56 PM »
Harvard square is a nice place... Nice atmosphere and very kind people.

I was there this august. Downtown boston is beautiful too.. Took the train thing across the charles river, saw the MIT campus and lived in harvard square where my sister was working.

Harvard Square has an awesome chinese food place that makes the best general tso's chicken ever.

This man speaks the truth !

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2007, 05:21:37 AM »
Any photos in posing trunks??

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2007, 06:33:00 AM »
This biggest upset of the season is gonna be in two weeks when the Pats go into Buffalo.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2007, 07:20:43 AM »

true I go there a lot and the people are what ruins it. Strangely it is a city with a  monoculture where everyone wants the same thing and has the same ideal, mainly to get out of being blue collar, live in Winchester, vacation on the cape, own a boat, and have a place in the mountains..the whole New England life. They are always looking over each others shoulders at who has and who doesnt and that creates a lot of jealousy and nastiness.  Plus the culture of drinking makes it worse.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2007, 07:45:46 AM »
New England Rocks!!!  :D
:D Weee

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 07:59:29 AM »
december 9  8)

E
E

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 08:28:27 AM »
maybe but they won't stay that way. the colts beat themselves
irongearco.com

body88

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2007, 10:33:18 AM »
every chick i've met from boston was fat and pasty white, usually with nappy curly brown hair stuffed under a beanie and wearing a parka

Well then you meet the wrong kind of women. There are 75 colleges in and around Boston. The population grows by about 500,000 when school starts. That = 250,000 young coeds from across the contry.

Why people make things up I will never know. Aside from places like Florida or Cali I bet you cant find a larger concentration of college students then Boston. Tons of young hot coeds all over this city. Then they move on to be young hot proffesionals working downtown!

body88

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2007, 10:35:52 AM »
maybe but they won't stay that way. the colts beat themselves

No they didn't. The pats had 200 yards in penalties, the colts had close to none. The colts played a tight game. The pats played sloppy football in the first half, and handed Indy 200 penalty yards. The facts are the Indy d tired out and the pats layed the wood to them in the second quarter and they couldn't keep up. the pats D shut Indy down in the second quarter. Two of the Indy scores came from bullshit PI calls, not drives by there offense. Both calls where horrendous. Even Indy fans have to admit that much. They didn't even have to drive down the field for the 14 points the refs handed to them.

If you actually looked at the box score you would see all the game stats are almost identical. The only difference being the pats had almost three times the penalties. Which = handing the game away with free yards.

If anyone beat themselves it was the pats. I mean honestly with the colts having the ability to mug the pats receivers and the pats getting screwed by the refs on the regular I would be disappointed if I got pounded when it mattered most to.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore;_ylt=AgCKc9BbM3Toy29RzpynIEQisLYF?gid=20071104011

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2007, 10:38:27 AM »
Looks like the Pats's unbeaten streak lives on, until they meet

The Green....Bay....Packers. ...in the Superbowl.

The Pack will shock the world and drop NE the way they did in the '96 Superbowl.

Belichick is playing right into McCarthy's hands.

body88

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2007, 10:44:11 AM »
true I go there a lot and the people are what ruins it. Strangely it is a city with a  monoculture where everyone wants the same thing and has the same ideal, mainly to get out of being blue collar, live in Winchester, vacation on the cape, own a boat, and have a place in the mountains..the whole New England life. They are always looking over each others shoulders at who has and who doesnt and that creates a lot of jealousy and nastiness.  Plus the culture of drinking makes it worse.

Being born and bred in Boston I can tell you this is about the least accurate thing I have ever read in my life. Winchester is def not the area people strive to live in. Boston has a large blue color population , yes. But Boston is also one of the wealthiest cities in America. The vast majority of the people you find in the actual city are not blue collar at all. Boston real estate is comparable to that of NYC or any other expensive city. You cant afford to live in the city unless you have green. New England as a whole is top 5 in this country for median income. 

Most all of people living in Boston are successful young professionals or college students. Boston does have 75 colleges in and around the city alone.

The drinking and jelousy thing is almost comical so I wont go there.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2007, 03:39:54 PM »
Decker...get off the crack now please. Boston is the center of the known universe..ur all just jealous. After 15 years in the mid west or south I've lost my accent..unless I drink..then its a wicked pissa!!!!!!!!!...never ever said that but  :D
L

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2007, 10:38:40 AM »
Decker...get off the crack now please. Boston is the center of the known universe..ur all just jealous. After 15 years in the mid west or south I've lost my accent..unless I drink..then its a wicked pissa!!!!!!!!!...never ever said that but  :D
Let me tell you about another team that was invincible...The Greatest Show On Turf!!!

What happened to them?

I'm going to ride the GB juggernaut until victory in the Superbowl!

Of course I'm jealous, Tom Brady is a frickin video game quarterback...60 projected TDs...

body88

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2007, 11:18:33 AM »
Let me tell you about another team that was invincible...The Greatest Show On Turf!!!

What happened to them?

I'm going to ride the GB juggernaut until victory in the Superbowl!

Of course I'm jealous, Tom Brady is a frickin video game quarterback...60 projected TDs...

I would agree with you. Only thing is the pats have a better defense then that team , they play in the frigged NE weather, and the man who slayed the greatest show on turf happens to coach them  ;)

Seriously though , green bay looks great this year. Favre looks rejuvenated! A rematch in the superbowl would be nice.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2007, 11:38:41 AM »
would agree with you. Only thing is the pats have a better defense then that team , they play in the frigged NE weather, and the man who slayed the greatest show on turf happens to coach them  ;)

Seriously though , green bay looks great this year. Favre looks rejuvenated! A rematch in the superbowl would be nice.
Seriously B88, we fans of the game have to hang our hats on something--for me it's the dream that an underdog GB team could have a winning record this year let alone have a chance at the SuperBowl...why not hope for the best and go for broke? 

New England reminds me of the '85 Bears in that both have fielded teams that the rest of the NFL cannot figure out.  The way things are shaping up, the only thing that's going to beat the Pats is time.