Author Topic: What would you do to pumphard if you caught him peeping thru your kid's window?  (Read 2394 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
I think you're a piece of shit for even bringing that shit up............Just curious if you do this alot, do you often threaten people you don't  know.

hahaha Groink you really touched a nerve with this guy, he's coming out in full force with profanity-filled angry meltdowns

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha Groink you really touched a nerve with this guy, he's coming out in full force with profanity-filled angry meltdowns
Living in your mom's basement for all this time, you wouldn't know any better........

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Living in your mom's basement for all this time, you wouldn't know any better........

Is there something "plumptard"?

cause if there is an issue between you and I, then I propose we solve it.

what say you?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Is there something "plumptard"?

cause if there is an issue between you and I, then I propose we solve it.

what say you?
hahahah............see, didn't I tell you, that you sound gay.......hahahah....... ..next time I'm in a jam, I'm going to try that line.....hahahah........"if there's an issue, I propose we solve it".........hahahah........ what do you think SS, will the line work.........hahahahah 

Master Blaster

hahahah............see, didn't I tell you, that you sound gay.......hahahah....... ..next time I'm in a jam, I'm going to try that line.....hahahah........"if there's an issue, I propose we solve it".........hahahah........ what do you think SS, will the line work.........hahahahah 

How's the diet going?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

He did ask if there was an "issue"... There's nothing gay sounding about that actually... At least not to me.

Like Vanilla Ice said... "If there's a problem..."

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
He did ask if there was an "issue"... There's nothing gay sounding about that actually... At least not to me.

Like Vanilla Ice said... "If there's a problem..."
I'll use that line next time I'm at the library..........

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
I'll use that line next time I'm at the library..........

but you can't read

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
but you can't read
as long as I can read all the zeros at the end of my bank account

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
as long as I can read all the zeros at the end of my bank account

Why would your sons be hanging out at your bank  ???

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
but you can't read

HAHAHA, that's what's so funny...you'd think a self-made millionaire and financial expert would be able to write at least halfway decent english.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
HAHAHA, that's what's so funny...you'd think a self-made millionaire and financial expert would be able to write at least halfway decent english.
financial expert........hahahahah. ......you sound as stupid as bitchfury............you just got to know the right people..........hahahaha ha.............don't be late for work tomorrow...........hahah ahaha

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
financial expert........hahahahah. ......you sound as stupid as bitchfury............you just got to know the right people..........hahahaha ha.............don't be late for work tomorrow...........hahah ahaha

there problem "plumpdouche" ??