Author Topic: Request  (Read 4468 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Request
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2007, 05:11:13 PM »
Bum, you're the biggest pussy lip on this board.  How often do you dodge questions on your own threads or deem questions "disingenious" or somehow beneath you?  I'm talking about serious questions on the topic at hand and not questions like "why are you such a pussy"?  Your other favorite tactic is to play dumb and pretend you don't understand the question but now I realize that you're probably not playing most of the time.

Seriously though, if the mods just called this out when it happened it would greatly improve the actual dialogue on this site and we'd probably have a lot less thread's that just devolve into a pissing contest

Thanks Forrest Gump.  Your input is greatly appreciated.   :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2007, 05:11:41 PM »
and Beach, it's not nuts to talk about ideas for the forum.  I encourage everyone to do so, why not.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2007, 05:13:31 PM »
Does anyone realize how much of a cry baby that makes you sound if you say "hey, quit throwing in red herrings".  What are we 7 years old?  If you can't deflect that crap then maybe a discussion board isn't the place for you.  Seriously, don't respond to the attack and it will eventually fade out and other people will see how lame that person is.  If a post is just meant to troll, like a certain MPG poster we know, then report it and let the mods deal with it.

As far as legit topics, calling out BB for his actions is just as dumb as creating a thread about the Waltons meant to humiliate.  The pendulum swings both ways so understand that.
Squishy face retard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2007, 05:14:16 PM »
and Beach, it's not nuts to talk about ideas for the forum.  I encourage everyone to do so, why not.

I agree.  I never said it was nuts to talk about ideas for the forum.  Never a bad thing.  I do think people acting like drama queens is a bit much, but even that doesn't bother me.  People should post away.    

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2007, 05:15:16 PM »
Bum, you're the biggest pussy lip on this board.  How often do you dodge questions on your own threads or deem questions "disingenious" or somehow beneath you?  I'm talking about serious questions on the topic at hand and not questions like "why are you such a pussy"?  Your other favorite tactic is to play dumb and pretend you don't understand the question but now I realize that you're probably not playing most of the time.

Seriously though, if the mods just called this out when it happened it would greatly improve the actual dialogue on this site and we'd probably have a lot less thread's that just devolve into a pissing contest

Thanks Forrest Gump.  Your input is greatly appreciated.   :)

thanks for providing me of an example of exactly what I'm talking about

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2007, 05:16:37 PM »
Does anyone realize how much of a cry baby that makes you sound if you say "hey, quit throwing in red herrings".  What are we 7 years old?  If you can't deflect that crap then maybe a discussion board isn't the place for you.  Seriously, don't respond to the attack and it will eventually fade out and other people will see how lame that person is.  If a post is just meant to troll, like a certain MPG poster we know, then report it and let the mods deal with it.

As far as legit topics, calling out BB for his actions is just as dumb as creating a thread about the Waltons meant to humiliate.  The pendulum swings both ways so understand that.

I agree.  Man up already.  This shouldn't be a place where people walk on eggshells.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2007, 05:16:48 PM »
I agree.  I never said it was nuts to talk about ideas for the forum.  Never a bad thing.  I do think people acting like drama queens is a bit much, but even that doesn't bother me.  People should post away.    
cool :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2007, 05:17:46 PM »

thanks for providing me of an example of exactly what I'm talking about

I would give you another one, but you're starting to bore me.  I have to actually get some work done.   :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2007, 05:18:49 PM »

You have a moderator who openly insults people for sharing facts.

I posted the FACTS surrounding the anthrax attacks, and he insulted me.

I guess facts aren't welcome on this board? ???

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2007, 05:18:55 PM »

fair enough but it get's a little old when BB act's like a little bitch with sand in her vagina in every other thread

If you start a topic or respond to a topic and then run away from legitimate inquiry or request for an explanation then what's the point of attempting to even have a discussion.  It's like trying to have an adult conversation with a child

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2007, 05:21:07 PM »

He stated that you were bringing up another CT and you did not provide anything to prove what you said was a FACT and even when you do, you criticize other's facts as wrong or doctored by the government.  Again, it goes both ways.  BTW, he said it was "nuts" as a joke. 
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2007, 05:21:43 PM »
fair enough but it get's a little old when BB act's like a little bitch with sand in her vagina in every other thread

If you start a topic or respond to a topic and then run away from legitimate inquiry or request for an explanation then what's the point of attempting to even have a discussion.  It's like trying to have an adult conversation with a child

I'm just going to treat the place how Moderator BB has treated it - like shit.

I'll start stupid threads, insult people, and throw out nonstop red herrings.  

After all, I'm just following the example set by BB :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2007, 05:23:36 PM »
He stated that you were bringing up another CT and you did not provide anything to prove what you said was a FACT and even when you do, you criticize other's facts as wrong or doctored by the government.  Again, it goes both ways.  BTW, he said it was "nuts" as a joke. 

So.  I said very clearly it wasn't a conspiracy.  I just stated the facts.

I didn't say there was any conspiracy here.

I pointed out the facts.

Anthrax disrupted discussion of Patriot Act, and directly affected the key leaders and buildings, as well as media who would be reporting upon it.

Do you disupte these facts, reported by the mainstream media?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2007, 05:23:55 PM »

Why didn't you report it?  Your own goddamned fault then...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2007, 05:26:29 PM »
Come on... We've always been able to find a middle ground compromise on things before... Why not now?  I'm really trying hard to see this place is great for all... fucking hard to do especially when people are so stubborn.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2007, 05:28:03 PM »
We set up this mod balance thing which works well and people don't use it... That's the bad part to all this...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2007, 05:28:12 PM »
Why didn't you report it?  Your own goddamned fault then...

lol... smile... i'm just having fun here.  I'm not really offended.  I just like to stir the pot now and then.  Today you had a mod acting like an ass, starting stuff then insulting people.  All I'm doing is pointing it out.  He really shouldn't insult people nonstop, which he does.  He really shouldn't STIFLE discussion, which I think we all see he does with the eye rolls and name calling and red herrings.  I'm just pointing it out.  I did the same thing when BB was on a deletion/moving binge.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2007, 05:29:23 PM »
sometimes we need to lego our ego

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2007, 05:30:10 PM »
Come on... We've always been able to find a middle ground compromise on things before... Why not now?  I'm really trying hard to see this place is great for all... fucking hard to do especially when people are so stubborn.

I'm not really going to shit on the place.  I like the place.

I just don't like it when moderators attempt to embarass people who have facts.

It makes newbies afraid of being mocked, and they don't post things.  It makes the place have an uncomfortable hostility.  I posted facts about the anthrax dates today.  BB started making fun of my moon landing belief.  It's like a teacher who makes fun of a kid for doing his homework by pointing out last year's report card, in front of the class.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2007, 05:31:50 PM »
LOL.  Meltdown.  What have I done?  LOL . . . .  ;D 

I'm never going to get any work done. . . . .

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2007, 05:37:57 PM »
I'm not really going to shit on the place.  I like the place.

I just don't like it when moderators attempt to embarass people who have facts.

It makes newbies afraid of being mocked, and they don't post things.  It makes the place have an uncomfortable hostility.  I posted facts about the anthrax dates today.  BB started making fun of my moon landing belief.  It's like a teacher who makes fun of a kid for doing his homework by pointing out last year's report card, in front of the class.

A bit of mockery here and there can be entertaining in and of itself.  The problem I see is individuals (ok Beach Bum) who use it to deflect and derail a conversation.   This usually happens after he gets his ass handed to him and he's too feeble to address the topic or argument presented

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2007, 05:39:56 PM »
LOL.  Meltdown.  What have I done?  LOL . . . .  ;D 

I'm never going to get any work done. . . . .

What kind of work does a high school dropout do, anyway?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2007, 05:42:58 PM »
What kind of work does a high school dropout do, anyway?

Too much mang.  I'm sort of like a janitor.  :) 

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2007, 05:48:12 PM »
I'm just going to treat the place how Moderator BB has treated it - like shit.

I'll start stupid threads, insult people, and throw out nonstop red herrings. 

After all, I'm just following the example set by BB :)
You already do.  This, again, is child-like behavior.

So.  I said very clearly it wasn't a conspiracy.  I just stated the facts.

You also talked about alot of other issues and present no backing evidence other than you have seen it and know about.  That's hardly backing up what you say and that is what I was referring to.  As far as his CT comment, it is a CT until you provide proof. 
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2007, 05:54:44 PM »
You already do.  This, again, is child-like behavior.
 You also talked about alot of other issues and present no backing evidence other than you have seen it and know about.  That's hardly backing up what you say and that is what I was referring to.  As far as his CT comment, it is a CT until you provide proof. 

You

are

fuuucking

wrong.

Anthrax was mailed to the capitol bldg where patriot act was to be debated, on the day it was to be debated.

Anthrax was mailed to daschle and other top dem leaders who were agains tthe act.

Anthrax was mailed to top media heads.
Anthrax was mailed to an editor who had taken pics of Bush's daughters.

THese are ALL FACTS, cap.  I'm not asserting ANY CT whatsoever.  I"m just stating facts.  These are all true things, bro.

Where's the CT?  which facts are incorrect?  You're way off here.