Author Topic: bf vs squadfather - virtual posedown  (Read 12105 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: bf vs squadfather - virtual posedown
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2007, 05:46:42 PM »
What did you mean by 'fear the blastwave' anyway... you into this jap cartoon stuff isn't surprising, you fit the stereotype. skinny - ugly - isolated

Is trashing video games next?

An industry that's bigger than the entire US box office.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2007, 05:47:03 PM »
and he did sauce for that pic

I think 'he' is going for the health look.

Magoo told him bottoms should be physically inferior to the majority of the population.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2007, 05:48:05 PM »
I think 'he' is going for the health look.

Magoo told him bottoms should be physically inferior to the majority of the population.
notice how he won't post a face pic anymore........hahahahah ah

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2007, 05:50:48 PM »
notice how he won't post a face pic anymore........hahahahah ah

There is no need, we've all been scarred for life, had our eyes violated by that face - his mother couldn't even love  >:(

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2007, 05:53:00 PM »
Saw it on Adultswim when I was watching Boondocks and Family Guy, a show a lot of Getbiggers watch. The blastwave thing I made up myself. Are you trying to insult me? Because it's not working.

hahaha, you know you've hit absolute rock bottom when you're trying to insult someone with Pumphard at 2 am British time and they're still sticking it to you 2v1. Ouch.

Shouldn't you be rehabbing that shoulder? I don't know how you can let a day go by without proving to the world that you mean business with those 40 lb db presses.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2007, 05:59:40 PM »
Are you trying to insult me? Because it's not working.

Yesssss, seal of approval - the old chestnut - hahahahaha - it's been a while since we've heard that one

Lets see, I force you into having to make random statements up, shiver at seeing what I've written next, changed your signature after I ripped it apart, replaced me in said signature and then tried to justify the original.

8)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2007, 06:02:21 PM »
I get two things out of this thread:

1) BF and Squadfather are big ass dudes who could pull pussy any which way they want

2) "noc" is a whiny bitch who's pissed because he admitted to blowing his shoulders out on 40 lb dumbbells

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2007, 06:05:31 PM »

1) BF and Squadfather are big ass dudes who could pull pussy any which way they want

2) "noc" is a whiny bitch who's pissed because he admitted to blowing his shoulders out on 40 lb dumbbells
and you're a nerd who googles peoples handles, searches 2 years of post history, and surfs pedo sites..........understab le why he didn't report the site,

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2007, 06:06:27 PM »
Of course they are, you lot are like the little insecure virgin geeks who assure each other daily 'you'll get laid one day' and 'you aren't that fat skinny!!!'

I sound pissed in every of my posts, don't I  ;) I get a kick out of how much I dominate your thought process.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2007, 06:08:08 PM »
these geeks keep me entertained everytime I'm on the computer, i especially love it when they all jump in to protect their bottom bitches......

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2007, 06:08:33 PM »
and you're a nerd who googles peoples handles, searches 2 years of post history, and surfs pedo sites..........understable why he didn't report the site,

What does "understable" mean ???

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2007, 06:10:19 PM »
I sound pissed in every of my posts, don't I  ;) I get a kick out of how much I dominate your thought process.

Translation: you guys keep ganging up on me so I'm gonna pretend like none of it bothers me

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2007, 06:21:29 PM »

Apparently, those who are able to manipulate every facet of Wall Street and see better returns than people making billions of dollars doing the same thing aren't required to type coherently or learn the most important language on this planet.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2007, 06:22:39 PM »
Translation: you guys keep ganging up on me so I'm gonna pretend like none of it bothers me
translation: I need to go back to my internet investigations

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2007, 06:25:09 PM »
bezerkfury possibly has the smallest arms on getbig, looks like 'he' over kills it at the tanning booths, getting his daily 'protein' intake from the cleaner.

don't be scared to eat more than 3 square meals!!!!!!  ;D

hahahahaha posting on getbig 'drunk' - twice?  :D

Haha can you imagine the amount of work he put into that photo? Getting a pump, tight t-shirt, arms lifted/pressed to the sides etc, and that's the result - 150 pounds soaking wet average teenage gymrat physique.  :D
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2007, 06:26:58 PM »

Get real pal "big ass dudes" ? Don't spread bullshit comments like that around if you wanna have any credibility whatsoever around here. Save the "big ass dudes" comments for the very few that deserves them.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2007, 06:27:56 PM »
hahaha, Bluto, you are so bitter it's sad. Another 200 post day I see. Kind of hard to feel insulted by someone who wakes posts from 8 am until 12 am 7 days a week.  :-\

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2007, 06:28:35 PM »

i think it's some kind of a gay sex position.
Deep Tissue Massage

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2007, 06:29:06 PM »
hahahahaha, two pusssies "bluto" and "noc" afraid to post their pictures. :D

Last time I checked both you AND berzerkfury for the longest time were afraid to post your pictures, it was only after OTHER people posted them and made them circulate on here that you - eventually - posted yourselves.
Z

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2007, 06:30:16 PM »
Haha can you imagine the amount of work he put into that photo? Getting a pump, tight t-shirt, arms lifted/pressed to the sides etc, and that's the result - 150 pounds soaking wet average teenage gymrat physique.  :D
don't forget all the tanning................. ..hahaha

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2007, 06:31:04 PM »
hahaha, Bluto, you are so bitter it's sad. Another 200 post day I see. Kind of hard to feel insulted by someone who wakes posts from 8 am until 12 am 7 days a week.  :-\

200? I'm heading for 300. Let me know when I get there, I can always count on you for following my every step - whether it's number of posts or what time it is. It's like having a secretary. Or a bitch - a word that more properly describe you!
Z

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2007, 06:31:32 PM »
Apparently, those who are able to manipulate every facet of Wall Street and see better returns than people making billions of dollars doing the same thing aren't required to type coherently or learn the most important language on this planet.  ::)
don't be late for class tomorrow you jealous jew..............hahahha

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2007, 06:31:48 PM »
And your comparison pic is..............where... ......?

Talking shit about someones pic and not posting your own is awfully pussyish for a "guy" with 20K posts on a message board.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2007, 06:32:25 PM »
don't forget all the tanning................. ..hahaha

I bet he hit the tanning salon for weeks before the "photo shoot" it's no spontanous thing that's for sure, he planned that for the longest time. At least Squadfather just snapped a picture right there.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2007, 06:33:50 PM »
don't be late for class tomorrow you jealous jew..............hahahha

hahaha, why is that whenever you get angry and feeling emotionally bruised that you go with the "jew" line? It's not insulting.

And let's be honest. Why would I be jealous of you? You're morbidly obese, you're poor, and you live above a restaurant in one of the poorest sections of Toronto. I actually feel pretty bad for you. Whereas most of us besides Bluto post on here for shits and giggles, you're on here venting because you're angry that you were dealt a shitty hand and did nothing to change it. No sympathy here, though.  ::)

I gotta say though, it's refreshing to know my fan club is still around. noc, Bluto and Pumphard wasting a Tuesday night talking about me. hahaha.