Author Topic: Still waiting for an explanation, pandaemonium  (Read 9100 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Still waiting for an explanation, pandaemonium
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2007, 09:23:00 PM »
do you honestly think he gives a fuck if you think he's lying? ::)

hahaha, you're right, I definitely don't give two shits if some lame ass troll who posts gay foot fetish pics thinks I'm lying ;D

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2007, 09:25:05 PM »
??? Are you retarded? WTF does that have to do with proving it to YOU? You are the one asking for proof, do you honestly think he gives a fuck if you think he's lying? ::)

Again, why are you not asking for proof of plumpturds 385X25 squat claim?
You are twisting the question around in hopes of winning but failing miserably. To interpret your question you are saying what does bringing forth evidence to prove that pumphard is a pedofile have to do with me? Well as i said before. If you are going to make a claim you have to have evidence. I have answered your question 3 times and you still can't seem to comprehend this. As for pumphards 385 squat for 5 i would say the same. He should produce evidence. Anyway thats not the point. You are trying to go off topic. You failed. Just man up and admit it.

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2007, 09:26:18 PM »
hahaha, you're right, I definitely don't give two shits if some lame ass troll who posts gay foot fetish pics thinks I'm lying ;D
Typical beavis and butthead responses. You guys are pathetic hahahah. You atleast did some what of a decent job with the fake PM's on your heckler account. Those were humerous. This account just sucks man. Go make a new one and start with fresh slate. This one has already been ripped a new one.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2007, 09:29:35 PM »
Typical beavis and butthead responses. You guys are pathetic hahahah. You atleast did some what of a decent job with the fake PM's on your heckler account. Those were humerous. This account just sucks man. Go make a new one and start with fresh slate. This one has already been ripped a new one.

coming from a "guy" who names himself "babyballs", I'll take that as a compliment. :-*

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2007, 09:32:37 PM »
coming from a "guy" who names himself "babyballs", I'll take that as a compliment. :-*
I didn't make this account. It is my friends and he doesn't actively post on it. I think you take your account too seriously with all the skulls and emphasis on being a joker. Grow up son.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2007, 09:34:18 PM »
I didn't make this account. It is my friends and he doesn't actively post on it. I think you take your account too seriously with all the skulls and emphasis on being a joker. Grow up son.

:-*

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2007, 09:34:26 PM »
You are twisting the question around in hopes of winning but failing miserably. To interpret your question you are saying what does bringing forth evidence to prove that pumphard is a pedofile have to do with me? Well as i said before. If you are going to make a claim you have to have evidence. I have answered your question 3 times and you still can't seem to comprehend this. As for pumphards 385 squat for 5 i would say the same. He should produce evidence. Anyway thats not the point. You are trying to go off topic. You failed. Just man up and admit it.

Completely different, and why should he prove to you that he did? Who are you, the fact check police?

You should be more concerned about your "real" account being discovered. ;)
My origional post, how is it twisted? I asked from the beginning why he should prove it to you.

I think you may be as retarded as pumphard. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2007, 09:38:31 PM »
My origional post, how is it twisted? I asked from the beginning why he should prove it to you.

I think you may be as retarded as pumphard. :-\
Do i really need to answer the question a fourth time? Are you really that dumb? You know what, don't answer that. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are having trouble with the wording of the question as opposed to thinking you are incapable of understanding the english language.

BabyBallsMcgee

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2007, 09:41:44 PM »
as opposed to thinking you are incapable of understanding the english language.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH  this coming from a "guy" who misspells every third word and has shitty grammar  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  This is the first time I've cracked a smile at one of your posts.  Epic self-delusion  HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHA

HAAHAJAJSAFAJHAHAHSAHAFH AHADHAda

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA HAHA

Holy shit I'm dyin' here HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2007, 09:44:26 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH  this coming from a "guy" who misspells every third word and has shitty grammar  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  This is the first time I've cracked a smile at one of your posts.  Epic self-delusion  HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHA

HAAHAJAJSAFAJHAHAHSAHAFH AHADHAda

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA HAHA

Holy shit I'm dyin' here HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
? Meltdown#3

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2007, 09:46:44 PM »
No you don't understand. I am ENCOURAGING you to turn it in. Your so misguided and deluded you like to construct fantasys in your head that you deem humerous.

hahah, now THIS is what I'm talkin' 'bout.  Check out this mastery of the English language!!! HAHAAHAHAH

"your" should be "you;re"

"fantasys" should be "fantasies"

"humerous" should be "humorous"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2007, 09:47:40 PM »
? Meltdown#3

translation: I got my lame ass handed to me by chaos and heckler so now I'm gonna cry "meltdown" because I have no other response.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AHAH  You're too much  HAHAHAHAHAH

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2007, 09:49:34 PM »
translation: I got my lame ass handed to me by chaos and heckler so now I'm gonna cry "meltdown" because I have no other response.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AHAH  You're too much  HAHAHAHAHAH
Who said i was referring to grammar?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2007, 09:55:02 PM »
Do i really need to answer the question a fourth time? Are you really that dumb? You know what, don't answer that. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are having trouble with the wording of the question as opposed to thinking you are incapable of understanding the english language.
This is just crap driveled forth onto the computer, it makes no sense with the conversation and it answers no questions that have been asked. I can't believe you've wasted my time in reading your shit. You are useless.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2007, 10:11:44 PM »
This is just crap driveled forth onto the computer, it makes no sense with the conversation and it answers no questions that have been asked. I can't believe you've wasted my time in reading your shit. You are useless.
Typical caveman "duurrr it hurt when i tink hard bout dis.... i just make homo comments" response. If you cannot engage in debate intelligently then feel free to leave the thread. We aren't asking you to stay here. What i am doing here is done here in america everyday. People defend those who have been accused of acts all the time. You can't seem to comprehend this for some reason. This isn't a witch hunt.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2007, 10:16:22 PM »
Typical caveman "duurrr it hurt when i tink hard bout dis.... i just make homo comments" response. If you cannot engage in debate intelligently then feel free to leave the thread. We aren't asking you to stay here. What i am doing here is done here in america everyday. People defend those who have been accused of acts all the time. You can't seem to comprehend this for some reason. This isn't a witch hunt.
More useless drivel "I'm standing up for the accused" ::)
Where exactly was the "homo" comment? Are you twisting something into one of your homoerotic fantasies?

And this has been a really intelligent "debate" ::)

Who said i was referring to grammar?

? Meltdown#3
meltdown #2
Typical beavis and butthead responses.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2007, 10:19:22 PM »
It is clear to me, coming back from the bar, that bbmcgee is either a bored Geo or a bored Goatboy

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2007, 10:24:42 PM »
More useless drivel "I'm standing up for the accused" ::)
Where exactly was the "homo" comment? Are you twisting something into one of your homoerotic fantasies?

And this has been a really intelligent "debate" ::)

Homo comment came from the Y board when you said something along the lines that you are here to hunt down homos

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2007, 10:26:58 PM »

Exactly.

I'm on a crusade against pedos and homos and you've remained quiet.....you are part of the problem Blutroll, not the solution.

Just incase your selective memory has kicked in  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2007, 04:25:46 AM »
hahaha, I bet "babyballs" will now start "his" gay foot fetish posting spree again :-\
avoiding the question by changing subject................. ..hahahahaah

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2007, 04:26:40 AM »
How do you know he didn't turn it in? Why should he have to prove to you he did?
thats because he can't

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2007, 04:30:22 AM »
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2007, 06:15:32 AM »
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, "ouch" indeed.  A lame ass troll has insulted me.  How will I ever recover? :'(

::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2007, 08:29:39 AM »
Oh yes, "ouch" indeed.  A lame ass troll has insulted me.  How will I ever recover? :'(

::)
we'll wait and see