Author Topic: Too hot to be true...  (Read 11285 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Too hot to be true...
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2007, 04:46:56 PM »
  Any guy who says he wouldn't fuck the shit out of this girl if she offered herself to him is gayer than Richard Simmons sweating to the oldies in a pink thong. :P

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2007, 04:50:02 PM »
2 of them have piercings... don't you have to be 18 to have piercings?

If they are jailbait, please remove them at once >:(

Don't be a fuckin' putz!

Like you wouldn't nail them if you had the chan...nevermind, you couldn't!  :D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2007, 04:51:20 PM »
thank god we have institutions for freaks like you.

is it ok to have sex with an 11 year old?  you know, that's the average age these days a girl in the U.S. has her period.

you sick fuck.

Yes, if the girl had her period than it is ok to have sex with her according to Nature. That's the age that she would be having sex during the Paleolithic Era - when Humans followed their natural instincts and not arbitrary and anachronistic societal stadards. And I'm not a sick fuck; I'm a realist.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2007, 04:56:20 PM »
Don't be a fuckin' putz!

Lol...these guys are so full of shit. They are calling me a pervert while I'm sure that if the chick in the pic I posted walked into their bedrooms naked they would bang her eyeballs out irrespective of whether she's underage or not - unless they're gay. Why? Because to a straight man it would be simply iresistible. Why? Because no matter how wrong Society says it it, the fact is that Nature says it's ok and the hard-on any heterosexual man gets while looking at her is prima fasce evidence of that.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2007, 05:04:37 PM »
  Are you denying that Nature deems it ok to have sex with a girl who had her period?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Some girls get their period at 10 or younger is it okay to bang them? of course not , while it may be ' natural ' it not moral .

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2007, 05:08:35 PM »
Some girls get their period at 10 or younger is it okay to bang them? of course not , while it may be ' natural ' it not moral .

This is a bodybuilding board... since when have morals had any part in anyones decision around here?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2007, 05:11:38 PM »
`

Define morality. According to Kant, in his "Critique Of Pure Reason", morality is an illusion derived from the paradoxical nature os altrusim and selfishness in Society. According to Nietzsche, morality is an illusion created by the weak to subdue the strong into doing their bidding. There has never been any universally accepted standard of morality. In some societies, girls of the age you mentioned not only have sex, but are sold by their families into marriage by men old enough to be their grandfathers. Are they immoral? Maybe to you, but morality is a Human rather than exact science, so what is wrong for you insnot wrong for everyone else. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

P.S: And BTW, very few girls get their periods at or before age 10. The average age of menarch in the West is around age 12.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2007, 05:13:44 PM »
You are only taking into account physical maturity while ignoring mental maturity.

Suckmymuscle might be GetBig's first self-admitting pedophile!

P.S. that girl in the picture above is likely about 21 years old  ;)
Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2007, 05:15:17 PM »
`

Define morality. According to Kant, in his "Critique Of Pure Reason", morality is an illusion derived from the paradoxical nature os altrusim and selfishness in Society. According to Nietzsche, morality is an illusion created by the weak to subdue the strong into doing their bidding. There has never been any universally accepted standard of morality. In some societies, girls of the age you mentioned not only have sex, but are sold by their families into marriage by men old enough to be their grandfathers. Are they immoral? Maybe to you, but morality is a Human rather than exact science, so what is wrong for you insnot wrong for everyone else. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Morality is dictated by the general consensus and it constantly changing , the " prophet " Mohammed ' married ' a 9 year old girl was that right back then? maybe is it right now? NO way there has to be a line and society usually dictates it .

Jeriko

• Getbig II
  • Do you want to win the war on terror? Yes or No?
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2007, 05:16:05 PM »
I'm giving you guys the benefit of the doubt - I'm sure you guys are joking  :-X    Realist or not, Hot or not If you actually would bang (samples given) 10 or 11 yo's then you are sick fks in need of help.  

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2007, 05:18:03 PM »
You are only taking into account physical maturity while ignoring mental maturity.

Suckmymuscle might be GetBig's first self-admitting pedophile!

P.S. that girl in the picture above is likely about 21 years old  ;)

He's no pedoiphile but I understand the point he's trying to make biologically these girls are ready to reproduce mentally & psychologically is another story

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2007, 05:19:55 PM »
completely agree with SUCK.
the current american society and its social norms is one of the only places in history that gets all bent out of shape about this crap. its just stupid..'oh her body is completely matured and ready to reproduce but her age is 17 years 364 days so you are a 'sicko' for even considering it but the next day when she turns 18 something magical happens and it become ok...hahaha oh brother give me a break.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2007, 05:22:05 PM »
Morality is dictated by the general consensus and it constantly changing , the " prophet " Mohammed ' married ' a 9 year old girl was that right back then? maybe is it right now? NO way there has to be a line and society usually dictates it .

Well, you've just proved my point that morality is relative. And there are countries today where girls at the age of 12 or 13 are sold into marriage by their parents. The majority? In the middle ages, the majority considered it moral to burn people in the stake for heresy and other crimes against the faifth. Nowadays, there are countries where the majority consider it moral to stone to death an adultress of adulterer. So the majority's opinion has never been a barometer for morality if you ask me. All things considered, since the age when girls are "ready" to have sex(age 18) is completely arbitrary, you can't blame me for considering the age of menarch as at least as valid an indication of the age when girls are ready for sexual intercourse.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2007, 05:22:50 PM »
Don't be a fuckin' putz!

Hey, If some chick is 11 and you want to bang them... Go ahead... Prison is just a phone call away.

It's not my thing.

If that makes me a homo... then so be it.

Like I said... She's at least 18... the piercings prove it.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2007, 05:23:10 PM »
I'm giving you guys the benefit of the doubt - I'm sure you guys are joking  :-X    Realist or not, Hot or not If you actually would bang (samples given) 10 or 11 yo's then you are sick fks in need of help.  
i dont think anyone is talking about 10 or 11 year olds...

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2007, 05:25:57 PM »
Hey, If some chick is 11 and you want to bang them... Go ahead... Prison is just a phone call away.

It's not my thing.

If that makes me a homo... then so be it.

Like I said... She's at least 18... the piercings prove it.

Yeah, because the girls in those particular pics look 11 years old.  ::)

You're more of an idiot than I thought.  :-[

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2007, 05:26:05 PM »
  Well, you've just proved my point that morality is relative. And there are countries today where girls at the age of 12 or 13 are sold into marriage by their parents. The majority? In the middle ages, the majority considered it moral to burn people in the stake for heresy and other crimes against the faifth. Nowadays, there are countries where the majority consider it moral to stone to death an adultress of adulterer. So the majority's opinion has never been a barometer for morality if you ask me. All things considered, since the age when girls are "ready" to have sex(age 18) is completely arbitrary, you can't blame me for considering the age of menarch as at least as valid an indication of the age when girls are ready for sexual intercourse.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Yes I agree morality is relative but again there has to be a limit just because physically ready to reproduce doesn't mean she is mentally

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2007, 05:26:40 PM »
Yeah, because the girls in those particular pics look 11 years old.  ::)

You're more of an idiot than I thought.  :-[

Just hang around longer... I'm sure I'll get dumber for you.

What did my previous post say... "at least 18".

::)

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2007, 05:28:23 PM »
Just hang around longer... I'm sure I'll get dumber for you.

What did my previous post say... "at least 18".

::)

So then why the hell are you bringing up 11 year olds?

We're talking about those girls in the pics.

Now say something and roll your eyes.  :)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2007, 05:28:40 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
brutally excellent post

suckmymuscle

« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2007, 05:28:54 PM »
  And what crap theory is this that a 12 or 13 year old girl is not psychologically ready to have sex? During tens of thousands of years, this was the age girls started having sex and getting pregnant, and the evidence that they were mature enough to handle it is that the Human Species survived to this day. Geez...if 13 year-old girls made such incompetent mothers, don't you think Humanity would have extinguished? I think so.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2007, 05:30:44 PM »
So then why the hell are you bringing up 11 year olds?

We're talking about those girls in the pics.

Now say something and roll your eyes.  :)

Power Rod mentioned 11 year olds... Others mentioned 10 year olds... My posts were simply following the thread.

Say something to make me roll my eyes and I will... no problem.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2007, 05:33:02 PM »
Say something to make me roll my eyes and I will... no problem.

HAHAHAHA...you're such a joke!  :D

I'm through with you.  :-*

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2007, 05:35:06 PM »
  And what crap theory is this that a 12 or 13 year old girl is not psychologically ready to have sex? During tens of thousands of years, this was the age girls started having sex and getting pregnant, and the evidence that they were mature enough to handle it is that the Human Species survived to this day. Geez...if 13 year-old girls made such incompetent mothers, don't you think Humanity would have extinguished? I think so.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

In today's society girls are not psychologically ready to have sex in another time it was the ' norm ' then again its not all societies because in Brazil & Thailand the age of the prosititues are around that age but then again it doesn't mean they're not effected by it .

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2007, 05:35:26 PM »
HAHAHAHA...you're such a joke!  :D

I'm through with you.  :-*

I am a fun guy... you got me there.