Author Topic: DEREK ANOTHONY TO FIGHT AT ASC?  (Read 19158 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: DEREK ANOTHONY TO FIGHT AT ASC?
« Reply #175 on: November 13, 2007, 06:09:02 PM »
What is wrong bateman? You need to listen to some Huey Lewis and the News
D

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: November 13, 2007, 06:09:36 PM »

meltdown.

\
yeah classic meltdown. just like derek ..........next he will start with the threats ::)
irongearco.com

Alex23

« Reply #177 on: November 13, 2007, 06:13:53 PM »
\
yeah classic meltdown. just like derek ..........next he will start with the threats ::)

I love internet threats.

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: November 13, 2007, 08:01:26 PM »
\
   OK you win lil man. who are you scared to reveal that u have 11 inch calves billy gunns is probably bigger than you
b

Alex23

« Reply #179 on: November 13, 2007, 08:06:01 PM »
   OK you win lil man. who are you scared to reveal that u have 11 inch calves billy gunns is probably bigger than you

Huh?

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: November 13, 2007, 08:06:21 PM »

billy guns. i have seen his calves and no they are not ::) tell you what post and picture and i will. now who is scared?
irongearco.com

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #181 on: November 14, 2007, 04:40:02 AM »
..................................Derek says:  I'll fight, but just don't touch my hair!!!! :-X

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #182 on: November 14, 2007, 05:43:52 AM »

ha  he'll fight, just dont touch his wig   LOL

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: November 14, 2007, 08:30:48 AM »
ha  he'll fight, just dont touch his wig   LOL

da is full of shit. he was begging palumbo to step in and call off the proposed 'fight' between himself and adonis. neither one of them actually wanted to fight anyway.

da is your classic juiced up feather weight with all bark and no bite. i've seen some vid of him trying to hit a bag. it was the most godawful technique i've ever seen in my life (any i'm incuding females here). anyone lucky enough to get a showdown (that actually eventuates) with da is going to make a meal of him (no gay puns please). all he/she needs to be able to do is hold their arm out straight. he'll think it's a penis and begin fellatio and boom, you chin check that queer.

just promise me one thing. rip his wig off in front of photogs, cameras, etc. you will attain instant h.o.f legendary ownage status.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: November 14, 2007, 08:37:15 AM »
alright, came to this post thread late, what the hell is now going on with d.a. and vince and fighting? what's the news? how did this start?

and what is this d.a. mom getting photos? bad photos? huh?

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: November 14, 2007, 09:16:46 AM »

billy guns. i have seen his calves and no they are not ::) tell you what post and picture and i will. now who is scared?
   like i said you make more excuses than patrick u are a typical loser.....  enjoy your pathetic life
b

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: November 14, 2007, 11:11:53 AM »
   like i said you make more excuses than patrick u are a typical loser.....  enjoy your pathetic life

you make no sense. put up or shut up. i will show who i am. but everyone knows you are either derek or some pimple faced teenager that is love with him
irongearco.com

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: November 14, 2007, 12:23:41 PM »
Patrick Bateman needs to stfu.

Do you want to go another round fat boy.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: November 14, 2007, 11:17:40 PM »
DEREK IS GONNA GET BEAT AND TREATED LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH THAT HE LOVES TO ACT LIKE JUST ANOTHER WHITEMANS OPINION ;D
i

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #189 on: November 15, 2007, 08:31:55 AM »
So what you're saying is that Derek should have walked up to him and beaten the living shit out of him? Vince got what he deserved, a lowely degrading spit in the face. If Derek HAD beaten him up he would have most definately been hit with an assault charge, so why would he bother?
Exactly, why go to jail over someting like that? Anyway, being spat at in the face is the ultimate humiliation. I'd rather get hit! >:(

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: November 15, 2007, 09:39:10 AM »
Exactly, why go to jail over someting like that? Anyway, being spat at in the face is the ultimate humiliation. I'd rather get hit! >:(

what many here fail to understand is that spitting at someone is an assault.

in fact, due to the many communicable diseases going around these days, it's a very serious assault.

due to the fact that there were witnesses and derek has admitted the offence, it would not be hard at all to sustain a successful prosecution against derek. all it would require is a simple criminal complaint made by vince.

civil damages could be very high too, due mainly to the aforementioned re communicable diseases. vince WOULD make a few grand very easily along with a successful criminal prosecution for assault.

if i was derek i would apologise to vince, stfu and get off the boards for a while until everything settles down. ;)

in any case, derek needs to realise that this is no joke. he's crossed the line and vince has him by the balls.

i suspect the powers that be at md will censor derek if they have any brain matter between the lot of them. one thing drumming up publicity, quite another to have one of your members commit an indictable offence in the public eye.

if not, vince might just make a complaint or, hell, someone else might (god knows there's enough evidence without vince) and then you might just see a very messy display of the md crew being subpoena'd to court as witnesses to a criminal offence of assault (spitting) by a steroid, synthol using gay4p bber - did i mention communicable diseases? ....ooh, this could get reeeeeeeeal nasty. 

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: November 15, 2007, 10:03:08 AM »

in fact, due to the many communicable diseases going around these days, it's a very serious assault.

due to the fact that there were witnesses and derek has admitted the offence, it would not be hard at all to sustain a successful prosecution against derek. all it would require is a simple criminal complaint made by vince.

civil damages could be very high too, due mainly to the aforementioned re communicable diseases. vince WOULD make a few grand very easily along with a successful criminal prosecution for assault.

if i was derek i would apologise to vince, stfu and get off the boards for a while until everything settles down. ;)

in any case, derek needs to realise that this is no joke. he's crossed the line and vince has him by the balls.

i suspect the powers that be at md will censor derek if they have any brain matter between the lot of them. one thing drumming up publicity, quite another to have one of your members commit an indictable offence in the public eye.

if not, vince might just make a complaint or, hell, someone else might (god knows there's enough evidence without vince) and then you might just see a very messy display of the md crew being subpoena'd to court as witnesses to a criminal offence of assault (spitting) by a steroid, synthol using gay4p bber - did i mention communicable diseases? ....ooh, this could get reeeeeeeeal nasty. 
  any new news you would like to share
b

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: November 15, 2007, 06:47:33 PM »
ttt
b

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #193 on: November 15, 2007, 06:56:12 PM »

if it ain't reported it's nothing

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #194 on: November 15, 2007, 06:57:15 PM »
if it ain't reported it's nothing

It's all hearsay now.

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: November 15, 2007, 06:58:01 PM »
vinny swallowed the evidence theres no proof vinny is not a spitter
b

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #196 on: November 15, 2007, 06:58:14 PM »
It's all hearsay now.

Did that shit ever happen or was it all some bullshit story to get the 'net all stirred up?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #197 on: November 15, 2007, 06:59:41 PM »
Did that shit ever happen or was it all some bullshit story to get the 'net all stirred up?

You know... that's a good question... only like 5 people confirm it. Everyone else has said nothing.

Maybe it was just another one of those 'net hoaxes to get the boards buzzing... if so.... I admit, it worked.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #198 on: November 15, 2007, 06:59:58 PM »
lol

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: November 15, 2007, 07:12:37 PM »
there was a time when 2 men with a problem simply sorted their shit out in a ring or on the street.

if you preened and postured trying to get out of it, you got slapped upside the back of the head by one of your crew for being such a pussy and then, if you didn't fight, you simply got the shit kicked out of you by the other guy. you took your beating or you fought and everythig was settled.

assault was something you reported from the hospital and only pussies and women did it.

god, wtf happened to the world ???