Author Topic: Dan Puckett dead at 22 - 2006 NPC Teen/Coll Nat HW winner  (Read 25177 times)

JayJay

• Getbig I
Re: Dan Puckett dead at 22 - 2006 NPC Teen/Coll Nat HW winner
« Reply #150 on: November 12, 2007, 09:48:48 PM »
Dan was so strong - physically, mentally, and spiritually.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #151 on: November 13, 2007, 03:13:40 AM »

No comment.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: November 13, 2007, 03:19:45 AM »
thats sad, he looked great.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #153 on: November 13, 2007, 03:46:05 AM »

maybe yes maybe no most likley no,,

this is gh15 take about this situation and as always it is the only thing that counts so you can completely ignore what you heard till now

usa as of 2007 is posioned with narcotics,,your kids are on everything,,lifters this age do bodybuilding not because of love of lifting weights but because of insecuritues and the need to impress females which in usa are 99% of the times poor whores but the male kids do not get it and want pussy via fast muscle gains

now,,his death has nothing to do with steroids or insulin or anything even remotely close to sport related hormones,,his death most likley is either as a result of cocktail of drugs meth cocaine x and the such and or health problems that were never followed upon and thus shouldnt do bodybuild to begin with

20 year old do not fall 6 feet under easy 30 year old neither,,it is in 99% of cases a result of narcotics abuse and or pain killer addiction in addition to wild life style

inorder to understand what i wrote above you need to first acknoledge within yourself that every one in usa that touches weights seriously does or did hormones,,you have on a regular basis guys who take loads of gear and are healthy as bulls but they also keep healthy life styles and are healthy to begin with,,those things should not be ignored

again it all comes back to the fact that majority of kids in usa are considering aas just as another drug in addition to their coctail of narcotics,,i see plenty of times in my visists to the usa guys that i can pinpoint to them cutting on meth and weed ,,those guys are usually the "strongest" guys in the gyms ..they also fall the fastest and are never truly strong or truly hold any muscle,,they are like bubble ready to explode

i support everything the usa goverment does to you drug wize because they are practically saving your life,,you are going nuts over there now days ,,i dont knwo if it is the need to find girls to like and want you or maybe just insecurities of life but the drugs situation in usa is very very severe last 3 years

condolenses to family
fallen angel

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: November 13, 2007, 03:49:14 AM »

this is gh15 take about this situation and as always it is the only thing that counts so you can completely ignore what you heard till now

usa as of 2007 is posioned with narcotics,,your kids are on everything,,lifters this age do bodybuilding not because of love of lifting weights but because of insecuritues and the need to impress females which in usa are 99% of the times poor whores but the male kids do not get it and want pussy via fast muscle gains

now,,his death has nothing to do with steroids or insulin or anything even remotely close to sport related hormones,,his death most likley is either as a result of cocktail of drugs meth cocaine x and the such and or health problems that were never followed upon and thus shouldnt do bodybuild to begin with

20 year old do not fall 6 feet under easy 30 year old neither,,it is in 99% of cases a result of narcotics abuse and or pain killer addiction in addition to wild life style

inorder to understand what i wrote above you need to first acknoledge within yourself that every one in usa that touches weights seriously does or did hormones,,you have on a regular basis guys who take loads of gear and are healthy as bulls but they also keep healthy life styles and are healthy to begin with,,those things should not be ignored

again it all comes back to the fact that majority of kids in usa are considering aas just as another drug in addition to their coctail of narcotics,,i see plenty of times in my visists to the usa guys that i can pinpoint to them cutting on meth and weed ,,those guys are usually the "strongest" guys in the gyms ..they also fall the fastest and are never truly strong or truly hold any muscle,,they are like bubble ready to explode

i support everything the usa goverment does to you drug wize because they are practically saving your life,,you are going nuts over there now days ,,i dont knwo if it is the need to find girls to like and want you or maybe just insecurities of life but the drugs situation in usa is very very severe last 3 years

condolenses to family

Drugs?  But he loves his Jesus and shit like that.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #155 on: November 13, 2007, 03:57:32 AM »
the loev the jesus crowd are the worst abusers of drugs,,and im talking about major abuse you wouldnt dream of in yruo blackest dream
fallen angel

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #156 on: November 13, 2007, 05:02:02 AM »
the loev the jesus crowd are the worst abusers of drugs,,and im talking about major abuse you wouldnt dream of in yruo blackest dream
christers are the biggest hypocrites

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #157 on: November 13, 2007, 05:51:35 AM »
christers are the biggest hypocrites

haha, true.

good post, gh15.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #158 on: November 13, 2007, 06:02:41 AM »
gh15, did you perform the autopsy? How do you know it wasn't insulin, a clot, or carbon monoxide poisoning, for instance?

You are rushing to judgment.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: November 13, 2007, 06:17:14 AM »

condolenses to family
Spot on gh15. I noticed people are going nuts on drugs these days. I have a few friends that I've quit associating with because they went from smoking weed to smoking oxycontin because weed doesn't get them high enough anymore. And the meth... well i've never personally seen it, but when I went to jail I was the odd ball that had never done it. Literally 6 out of 10 were in there for drug related charges and almost always meth. One guy I met in there was caught with 9 pounds of meth. No shit.. It's crazy what's going on in some places.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #160 on: November 13, 2007, 06:21:38 AM »

i have noticed this as well. one of the engineers at my work preaches to everyone about god and jesus but he does cocaine to keep him going at work.

8)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #161 on: November 13, 2007, 07:02:45 AM »

hahahah delusions of granduer much ?
L

hoosierlifter

• Getbig I
« Reply #162 on: November 14, 2007, 06:49:30 AM »
I just a revised obit on Dan and he had a heart defect that they just discovered this year.  He was supposed to have 2 surgeries to correct the condition.  Unfortunately he died before the second procedure could be done.  They think his death could have been a result of the first procedure. 

I don't post on here, I usually just lurk.  I can't keep quiet on something like this though.  All the hateful things people say and the jokes.  Coming from someone who has lost loved ones in the past I have to say it hurts when people speculate and gossip. My brother was only 16 when he died in a car accident in the 70's.  People said he was a party and drinking.  One of his closest friends came to me at the funeral home and said "don't listen to the rumors. I was there and I can tell you he was not drinking".  He went there to get a friend, who was drunk, and take him home so he would drive drunk.  My brother paid the price.

Please be respectful of the family and friends of Dan Puckett.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #163 on: November 14, 2007, 06:52:57 AM »
with all due respect Hoosierlifter...this may not be the place for you then.
The Number 2 in Scranton

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: November 14, 2007, 01:35:55 PM »
gh15 is spot on. I am 28, i have a lot of friends that have done hard drugs for years. Sometimes they go on holidays for 4-5 days and just hammer themselves. Generally though at least once a week if not twice, coke or E or who knows mixed with alcohol etc. You can see some of them have aged very fast. These arn't guys who train either.

I'm not one to knock it, it's their life, but it can't be doing them any good when you abuse it over and over. I just don't get the point of it.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #165 on: November 14, 2007, 01:47:17 PM »
with all due respect Hoosierlifter...this may not be the place for you then.

you're a fucking asshole

its one thing to bust on eachother about what happens on here as it is just the internet.

this guy's friend lost his life.

this is real, not getbig.

show some respect or shut the fuck up.
b

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #166 on: November 14, 2007, 02:13:51 PM »
gh15 is an expert in his related field...much like 240 or Bust is an expert in web design and Milos is an expert trainer.

That said, he is wrong about prohibition helping anyone.  Prohibition is not meant to be helpful.  Sure there are some moral crusaders who naively believe that it does prevent the flow of drugs, but by and large it does nothing more than give an artificially inflated value to products (drugs) which have no inherent value and add to an estimated over one trillion dollar a year economy.

Former Prime Minister of Canada Paul Martin's family boat was found with 83 kilograms of cocaine and no charges were laid.  The RCMP instead chose to "question" everyone on the boat.  Isn't the normal procedure to press charges and then determine in court whether or not the individual is guilty or not?

http://www.lufa.ca/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=4769

The golden rule = the one with the gold makes the rules.  The nonsense war on drugs is nothing more than a political scheme which allows the same politicians who lobby to make drugs illegal also benefit from these drug laws since they can't get charged with drug crimes anyway.  Also, it is a great way to imprison black people who did nothing other than smoke a joint - next thing you know, they have five breaches all stemming from one charge which should never have existed to begin with.  A wonderful way to make a criminal out of a person who never hurt anyone.  Also, great fodder for a multi-billion dollar a year prison system which is big business in the USA.  The drug war is rooted in politics and racism, NOT in protectionism.  gh15 is entitled to his opinion of course.

Also, gh15 is basically a confessed drug addict (no disrespect intended) - did prohibition stop him from using/abusing drugs?  No.  So why is it that he seems to think prohibition prevents other people from using even more highly addictive drugs?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #167 on: November 14, 2007, 07:02:58 PM »
Squad, Don't tell me you are that dumb to see this shit.

Facts are, the guy was 22 yo and heavy lifting is NOT healthy no matter how you want to cut it. Look at this picture below. This is a joke. Yeah, go ahead and fool yourselves that bodybuilding is so healthy and heavy lifting is not going to contribute to YOUR death.

I've done squats with 500 lbs. and blood shot through my nose all over the mirror. Then a couple of months later I am cleaned up and in shape for a photoshoot as if that had never happened.

Insulin + Steriods + pushing your body past the homeostasis + picture below of blood shot eyes and veins popping out of temple = early death.

Hey Jack ass, and all of you people who are pointing the finger at this young man.  Some people just die, remember a few months ago when those professional soccer players in their early 20's dropping dead, those young men in basketball who colapse on the court and die.  They didn't use anabolics.  This happens, death happens, it just so happens he was a bodybuilder.  All of you get over your jelousy and hatred for these people with better bodies than you and ones who use gear. It should not affect you.  Get a life and get over it.  Let this young man rest in peace.

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #168 on: November 14, 2007, 07:19:44 PM »
All my condolensces and respect to Dan's family....but he looked like a fucking hillbilly.
Reservations at Dorsia ?

Old Guy

• Getbig I
« Reply #169 on: November 21, 2007, 10:45:56 AM »
This is my first and last post on this forum.

Some of you are a disgrace to the bodybuilding community.
Obviously you have never experienced personal tragedy or you just don't give a fuck about people who have.
I knew this young man personally. He was a good kid who had class, unlike some of you.
I found this thread while looking for articles concerning this event. What happens when one of his family members reads some of your classless replies.
I hope you never experience a tragic event. I doubt you could handle it.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #170 on: November 21, 2007, 10:49:51 AM »
This is my first and last post on this forum.

Some of you are a disgrace to the bodybuilding community.
Obviously you have never experienced personal tragedy or you just don't give a fuck about people who have.
I knew this young man personally. He was a good kid who had class, unlike some of you.
I found this thread while looking for articles concerning this event. What happens when one of his family members reads some of your classless replies.
I hope you never experience a tragic event. I doubt you could handle it.

are you related to The Coach?